5.0 out of 5 stars We all get a kick out of this toy
My Star Wars kid has had the Battle of Endor Lego set (8038) for about a year, and that is a wonderful set, full of gizmos and moving parts and exploding panels, and a walker.

Published on October 11, 2011 by M. Heiss

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the greatest set by far and beware of false list price
The set is not a great one from Lego. The build is frustrating at times, stuff popping apart while trying to put additional parts on. This set is one of the more flimsy sets Lego has put out in years. The whole 'tree' seems like a haphazardly put together pile of brown bricks that were randomly grabbed out of a bag. Like many AFOL's I am hoping that Lego will come out...
Published on August 12, 2011 by GIR

5.0 out of 5 stars We all get a kick out of this toy, October 11, 2011
This review is from: LEGO Star Wars Ewok Attack 7956 (Toy)

Ewok Attack 7956 adds another level to the fun, with an Ewok catapult for "rocks", a hidden compartment within a tree, and a booby trap with logs. This little set is fun and easy to assemble. It's also durable enough to move aroungd the house. We paid about $25, and that was a good price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great small lego set, September 18, 2011
This review is from: LEGO Star Wars Ewok Attack 7956 (Toy)
This is a great little set for a reasonable price. The set includes two ewok figurines and a scout trooper mini-fig with a speeder bike. The tree structure piece has a few features: the tree hinges and opens up to allow the ewoks inside for protection. There is a small mechanism that allow "logs" to release just like the trap in Return of the Jedi. The branches and leaves can be moved around to your liking. A lot of playability with this set.

Kids and those young at heart will love this set, especially if they are Star Wars fanatics! Overall, I highly recommend. Lego always has great products, it's just a matter if you think it's worth the MSRP. I think this is a good value. 5/5

5.0 out of 5 stars Grandson Present, January 22, 2014
This review is from: LEGO Star Wars Ewok Attack 7956 (Toy)
Our grandson was thrilled with this. His father & he loved putting all together. (Glad I didn't have to do it).

4.0 out of 5 stars Lego, April 18, 2014
This review is from: LEGO Star Wars Ewok Attack 7956 (Toy)
My son liked it and made him very happy therefore its good enough for me. Thats my main goal for this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rating lego star wars ewok atack, February 7, 2014
This review is from: LEGO Star Wars Ewok Attack 7956 (Toy)
I love it The movie VI from the saga is my favorite and I used this to decorate the birthday cake from my grandson party it look very pretty

4.0 out of 5 stars Good toy, February 6, 2014
This review is from: LEGO Star Wars Ewok Attack 7956 (Toy)
I was surprised that this LEGO toy was small. For the money I expected a bigger box although my grandson loved it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not a great value., January 4, 2014
This review is from: LEGO Star Wars Ewok Attack 7956 (Toy)
This must be part of a collectors series or something. You can't really miss with legos but this set is rather small for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple, fun toy with good shipping experience, January 4, 2014
This review is from: LEGO Star Wars Ewok Attack 7956 (Toy)
This product is small but one of the few Ewok toys you can get without spending at or near triple digits. The supplier was good - shipped on time and as I would expect from Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lego's are always fun!, January 2, 2014
This review is from: LEGO Star Wars Ewok Attack 7956 (Toy)
Ewok Attach is great. Easy to put together and the figures are adorable. My child loves this set. Would recommend to anyone that is starting their Star Wars Lego collection.

4.0 out of 5 stars Ewok Review from a 10 yr old, December 31, 2013
This review is from: LEGO Star Wars Ewok Attack 7956 (Toy)
The set was a little challenging to put together, but I had fun. Once I got it all together, I loved it!

ARRAY(0x9afb9cf0)