Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: LEGO Star Wars III The Clone Wars - Sony PSP
Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

Platform: Sony PSP|Change

on March 25, 2011
I have bought every Lego game for the PSP and this ranks up with the best of them. After the Harry Potter game, I was leery about this one, but was soon pleasantly surprised. This game is much more like the first Indiana Jones and Star Wars PSP games with great game play, cool new weapons and abilities and great graphics (for a handheld).

I also feel like this game loads faster than prior Lego games.

If you were a fan of first Star Wars Lego game, this one is a must buy.
on April 1, 2011
This isn't my favourite lego game. It's still very quirky and fun. The unlockables in the game are challenging but worth the effort. The graphics and game play are awesome. Sometimes, using the clone troops is awkward but that's only a small criticism. They even get the gait of certain characters right. It also follows the cartoon series which adds to the fun. My only complaint with this game is that it can be a little repetitive and easy in some places. The game is worth the money you pay for it.
on January 1, 2016
My son is 6 years old and has been playing this game non-stop. He really enjoys it and I am happy that it's easy for him to navigate. I only ever have to help him when he needs help with reading the instructions.
on October 26, 2011
This is one of the best Lego games on the PSP platform. I cannot speak to this game on any other systems because I have only played it on the PSP (although have I heard that the Ninetendo DS version is nearly identical to the PSP version). This game is challenging enough to keep it interesting, yet not so difficult that it becomes frustrating. Unlike some of the other Lego games, I was never really 'stuck' in any spot. It always seemed that the puzzles were just challenging enough to keep the pace of the game flowing smoothly even though the difficulty of the puzzles range from simple to some real thinkers. It has pretty good replay value as new characters, ships, and 'Extras' are unlocked making missions that have already been played fun and different enough by allowing access to new areas and new content. I played this game to 100% completion but continued playing for hours and hours afterwards in order to see all the new stuff. I have played nearly all of the Lego games on the PSP and in my opinion, this one ranks right up there with Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4, but that is a review for another day...
on April 11, 2012
The game was fun play during the adventure story line as you progressed through the game. The mini-games were a nice touch, as well as the minikits you could fly when you unlocked them, but spending an enormous amount time collecting everything did not do anything that left you filled with self satisfied sense of accomplishment.
on September 5, 2011
This game was heaps of fun at the beginning with loads of characters to unlock and cool lightsaber action, plus awesome clones with rapid fire machine guns. There are several missions to play through, though I felt there weren't enough. This brings me to my first point. The game is too short. There are only about 15 levels, including about 4 vehicle ones (which are also fun). There are 3 acts per level, which makes it easier to find all the minikits, thus leading to my second criticism. The game is far to easy. The droids go down after about 2 hits with your lightsaber (or two laser bullets for clones) and the super battle droids are practically dummies, hitting you about once every five seconds. I also thought that since there is no amazing thing to unlock after beating the game, I was bored every time I re-did a level to find some minikit or red brick. Just to sum it up:

Fun (gameplay): 4 stars
Graphics: 3 stars (pretty bad for PSP standards while playing, but during the clips they are amazing)
Replay-ability: 4 stars

Enjoy this game as much as you can when you get it, it'll be really fun, just beware after you've pretty much given up (which believe me, will happen soon enough).
on February 24, 2012
My ten year old was so happy to receive this game. He had been waiting to get it for months, once he earned the money I ordered it for him. He beat the entire game in a weekend it was a bit of a let down to me, but he didn't seem to mind as you can go through the game through the eyes of multiple players. He is happy with it so that is what matters to me.
on January 7, 2013
We ordered this for our son. He loves legos and star wars. Now he takes it everywhere. We are very satisfied with our purchase.
on January 18, 2013
My son is 11 and loves Star Wars. He says the game is a lot of fun and would like to buy another as a gift for his friend.
on December 17, 2012
No problems with this problem... I recommend it because in my experience works good and the product was completly new.