Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

83%
17%

TOP 50 REVIEWERon October 15, 2011
Excellent Lego set! We tried this as a challenge for our 5-yr old son staying on standby if he needed help. He spent around 4 hours, asked for our help on a few occasions, and finally managed to put it together. Very innovative design compared to most block-like Lego's. The wings rotate fully on the set and it has 2 missiles that can be fired. This unit surprisingly stays intact once assembled, including the wings. There is a rotating cup for the wings which allows them to rotate and hold them in place - very unique design. Very highly recommended!!
on January 10, 2012
i just got this lego kit from my mom and dad couple days ago. awesome lego kit lego did great job on the detail .farly priced. cool new minifigs saesee tiin and shaak ti. the ship is large.
good things
2 flick firing missles
wings are about 1 foot long
detachable pod
bad things
only two mini figs can fit in cock pit
no guns
thats about it . i highly recomend this kit. thanks
on February 8, 2014
We have several sets of star war lego for our son. They all look cool but they don't do much like the creator set that you can take apart and rebuild different things. I think it's OK but just not a good value overall. My 6 year old son could independently build this, so I'd say the instruction is clear and easy to follow.
on February 25, 2011
Purchased it for my 8 year old nephew who was having a big party and the day of he pulled it out and all the kids helped build it and they just all had a blast. Would definitely reccomend it! The only thing with these lego toys, once its built the kids are no longer interested in playing with it again. :(
on January 2, 2012
I often think Lego kits are simply too expensive since the kids seem to break them apart pretty quickly after actually building them (and rarely do they get rebuilt thereafter). However I was impressed with this one since it had wings that rotated 360 degrees around the main cabin. My son loved building it and it taught him something about mechanical articulation ... very cool!
on June 21, 2011
My son saved a gift card he received for his birthday for a few months and finally decided to use it to purchase this. As with ALL Lego sets he owns, he was very happy with it. He just turned 6 and was able to do this 99.9 percent by himself. I think most kids his age could do it if they are familiar with Legos.
on August 26, 2011
This is one of the toys my grandson wanted and he just loves it. He plays with this and other Lego's that were purchased..taking them apart and putting them back together again. I feel it is a fun way for kids to learn how to follow building directions.
on August 16, 2012
This was easy enough for my 4 year old to put together over the course of 3 days and durable enough after construction for him to play with every day. He has built many lego sets under my supervision and this is his favorite so far.
on May 29, 2012
The package arrived undamaged and on time. This was a gift to my son on his 6th birthday and he was thrilled by it. I know the age on the package is 8-14 but you can never get them started early enough! He loves it.
on April 2, 2013
It is a little bit smaller than I expected at first, and cannot fit all four mini figures at once in the cockpit. But it does have a cool mechanism for firing the missiles, and comes with exclusive Shaak Ti mini figure. It also has a large gear piece to make the wings turn.