5.0 out of 5 stars Great Set at a great price
Published on August 14, 2011 by D. M. Thomas

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay
We did receive them in a timely manner, but their were a lot of pieces missing, I think we were short a pack , We had to go through our other Legos to compensate.
Published 18 months ago by Beth kamrath

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Set at a great price, August 14, 2011
This review is from: LEGO Star Wars Millennium Falcon 7965 (Toy)
This is a massive and amazing set. I'm a huge fan of the original trilogy and lego so have been wanting to get a Millennium Falcon set for several years. Unfortunately I found most of them either far to expensive, or simply not worth the asking price. This one finally hit the sweet spot for me. For $139.99 (or cheaper if you buy it on Amazon or find it on sale) you get six minifigures and a 1200+ piece model that is nearly perfect.

The first thing that I truly love is that the set is pretty much in scale so that you can place all the figures in familiar settings inside the ship. The roof of the Falcon is made up of folding panels that can be opened to reveal most of the interior of the ship. They've included the table where they played virtual chess, Luke's training droid, as well as control panels and beds. The cockpit is a separate section but still fits a figure (I've got Han on pilot duty naturally), and they even managed to work in the dual seat gunners pod and the hidden smugglers compartment.

As for the Minifigures, you get Han and Chewie of course, Luke and Ben Kenobi, and Leia and Darth Vader round things out. I would have liked to see R2-D2 and C-3PO included but that's just a nit pick. Figures come with light sabers for the Jedi and blasters for the rest along with Chewie's crossbow.

The entire set took me about three and a half hours to assemble, which considering I haven't put together even a small set in years seemed like a pretty quick job. The instructions are very easy to follow with the parts nicely separated out into various numbered bags which I assume is standard Lego practice now.

Highly recommend this one if you want a Lego Millennium Falcon. Price is great and the quality is outstanding.

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't wait till Christmas!!! (a kid's review), August 18, 2011
This review is from: LEGO Star Wars Millennium Falcon 7965 (Toy)
Played with this at a friend's house. He got it for his birthday and took him more than 5 hours to build, and he wouldn't let us take it apart to rebuild! It is impressive! The details on the outside is just like the movie. The fold out panels open the reveal the inside where the minifigs can act out the movie scenes. The size of the Falcon is just right to fly around, not too heavy or bulky, and is actually quite sturdy compared to other Lego sets.

Absolutely stunning set. This is the one set that I really want this year. My parents say it is okay priced and we can get it for Christmas! Now only 4 months to go!

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprising Surprise, September 7, 2011
This review is from: LEGO Star Wars Millennium Falcon 7965 (Toy)
I saw that Lego had some new Star Wars sets out and got really excited. I didn't have a gift for my husband's birthday that was two days away. Ordered it using Amazon Prime, and got it here the next day. I usually like to rack up points on my lego card, but couldn't wait. Plus I got it at a lower price.

So, the durability of this item when put together really surprised both my husband and myself. You can actually play with it and not worry about it falling apart, like some other sets. It's a great size and lots of neat areas for play. Definitely worth the price!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Millennium Falcon!, December 25, 2011
This review is from: LEGO Star Wars Millennium Falcon 7965 (Toy)
I bought this Millennium Falcon for Christmas, although I did not buy it off of Amazon, but I got it from LEGO. Anyway, it is a great set and it includes Darth Vader, Hans Solo, Luke Skywalker, Chewbacca, Obi-Wan Kenobi and Princess Lela Organa. It is a great set. Also, it has flick fire missles and a assault turret and other fun stuff. I rate this set up very highly.

5.0 out of 5 stars i wish my son would have let me help..., January 4, 2012
This review is from: LEGO Star Wars Millennium Falcon 7965 (Toy)
I was really looking forward to helping my son assemble this after Christmas. But he wouldn't let me help him. I was so jealous. This is the perfect sized version of the Falcon and as with most other lego sets, it's very durable and cool. i'll have to wait til he's at grandmas house to disassemble it, and put it back together for my own satisfaction

5.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't get any better, August 24, 2011
This review is from: LEGO Star Wars Millennium Falcon 7965 (Toy)
This set is awesome. I'm a big fan of the original star wars and love lego star wars. The figures are really cool, you get all the oldies, except for the R2D2 and C3PO. I am not sure why they were excluded in this set. The build is a little redundant at times, but they tried to mix it up a little bit. The design is really sturdy. This is a great set if you're a fan of the original star wars. How could you not, I'm fairly new collector so this is the first Millennium Falcon that has come out, and I'm not disappointed. Get it

5.0 out of 5 stars Millennium Falcon, January 22, 2014
This review is from: LEGO Star Wars Millennium Falcon 7965 (Toy)
Great! Takes a while to put together. Keep separated in zip lock bags. Have a nice clear area to work on so you don't lose little pieces.

5.0 out of 5 stars star wars legos are great., November 28, 2011
This review is from: LEGO Star Wars Millennium Falcon 7965 (Toy)
my husband absolutely loves these. he is the biggest lego fan i;ve ever met. they will make your big kid happy too! =)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun project with my son, January 18, 2014
This review is from: LEGO Star Wars Millennium Falcon 7965 (Toy)
My 7yr old has had this since last Xmas (just over a year now) and he still plays with it and all the other LEGO Star Wars ships we've made along the way. It is a bit heavy and there are a lot of pieces. But, since my son was pretty young when we got it, we decided to use glue to make sure it stays in one piece, and for the most part it has. Super fun.

5.0 out of 5 stars awsome, August 9, 2013
This review is from: LEGO Star Wars Millennium Falcon 7965 (Toy)
it is an easy ship to build and it is sturdy and strong it took 2 hours to build it and its fun to play with.

LEGO Star Wars Millennium Falcon 7965