Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Melvins Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on December 28, 2010
At first when I started building it on the carpet, it fell apart. Be sure to build it on a table. Some of my favorite things about this toy are: the button on the back that you can push to shoot missles, all the hidden cargo spaces, when its flying, the wings stay even (as well as the seat), and the Han Solo frozen in carbonite.
on October 14, 2015
This set is really cool. It took me a sec to realize how the missile rack worked but once I figured it out the missiles shot off perfectly. If you're a fan a Boba Fett (and come on, who isn't) this is a great set to have. Plus you get the additional bounty hunter, Bosck.
on March 4, 2012
I bought this for my son who is a Star Wars FREAK! He loves it and it has been a great addition to his collection. He actually plays with all of his collection....so it is great to find additions that he enjoys!
on April 1, 2011
This is a great kit to build and play with. Very durable for the kids. Boba Fett is just plain cool! Make sure you look around for the best price.
on August 15, 2011
The Lego Slave I is a great product...nice size and big enough to be entertaining for an adult to assemble. It's a must -have for any real star wars fan! I had a great experience with the seller, too,as delivery was fast and free of damage.
on August 22, 2011
I can't say much more than the fact taht this set rocks. Whether trying to recreate the take off scene from "The Empire Stikes Back" or just trying to make sure that you can extend your space armada with one of the cooler ships in the Star Wars universe - if you like Boba Fett, carbonite frozen Han Solo, or the crazy coolness of the Slave I - find this ship and buy it.
on November 7, 2010
Great lego, once I got a full set.

Got this the week it came out @ retail toy store. Got to the third page of the instruction book and was stumped. After turning my son's room upside down and blaming him for losing a piece when I went to get a soda, I eventually realized that we were missing a group of pieces. Returned to toy store and got a new set.

The other reviews are very thorough, so I'm not sure if this is just one batch of toys, but there four bags in my new set (and I assume in the set that i first got) TWO bags with the number 1 and one bag 2 and one bag 3. One of the bag 1s has some of the beginning pieces for the ship along with the action figures (including Boba Fett and carbonite). I'm assuming my first box had that bag lifted.

Once I got that taken care of (a bummer on that first day when we thought we'd be spending a few hours on a new Lego project) and got a new set, it was a pleasure.

Logical, challenging. enough stuff for a six-year old to do with and without my help. Several hatch openings and four projectiles that shoot from the top.

We worked on it together for a few hours a day for three-four days. Of course, it's been shedding parts, so we took a picture. Our approach is to play with them for a week or two and then watch the pieces move to that great lego bin in the sky.
on March 5, 2012
My family are big LEGO fans, but this was a huge disappointment. Quite simply, we were unable to put the set together. The build is extremely delicate. In far too many places multiple pieces are being held together by just one or two studs (is that the right LEGO term?)

Just very disappointed with this set.
on July 3, 2012
This set is awosome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! totale worth the money.I would defently recomend buying this set. But it gets boring after a while. One cool thing about it is that there is a missle rack.On the bottom of the slave 1 there is a buttin if you push on it the missles shoot out.
on January 3, 2011
I was very disappointed with this Lego set. After several attempts at putting it together, I finally had to give up. It would literally fall to pieces in my hands as I was trying to build it. Many of the sections are held together by only one connection.

My sons and I have a lot of experience with Star Wars Legos--avoid this one.

UPDATE: I contacted Lego about the problem. They have a kit and new instructions that make this model much sturdier. With the new design, the kit went together with no problems. Bottom line: if you have problems with your set, contact Lego and they have fix available.