5.0 out of 5 stars My Geekiness is Shining Through
I was lamenting a few days ago how I needed a flashlight on my keychain so I can find the keyhole in the dark. I can't just have any old flashlight though, I had to have something different that would make people go "OMG what is that?!" This Stormtrooper keychain flashlight is it! The light is nice and bright and it is amusing how they are in the feet...
Published 23 months ago by A. Chang

3.0 out of 5 stars had some issue at the beginning
Published 8 months ago by M

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars My Geekiness is Shining Through, December 29, 2012
A. Chang (Stateville, NC United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: LEGO Star Wars Stormtrooper Key Light (Toy)

Beware the size though. It is pretty large and fits sizably in the palm of my hand. If you are looking for something the size of a standard Lego man, this is not the item. But I understand the size is necessary for the batteries (which are replaceable) and the lights.

3.0 out of 5 stars had some issue at the beginning, April 5, 2014
This review is from: LEGO Star Wars Stormtrooper Key Light (Toy)
The only down side was that originally it worked, I went to work and tried to use it and then it wouldn't work. I was pissed, and ready to return it, and then all the sudden it started working. I really wish I could say that I would recommend it, but honestly with the unreliability of it I can't say I would. I'm an RN and I use this as my pen light for patient examination, it hang of my ID badge. It's a great way for conversation with my patients that lightens the mood of them being in the hospital. And no I do not work on a peds floor.

5.0 out of 5 stars stormtrooper key light, January 16, 2013
gloria boomer (levering, mi United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: LEGO Star Wars Stormtrooper Key Light (Toy)
i love these lego flashlights...i've already purchased the lego man keychain light and now this one. both were gifts and were huge hits. they are so cute and so cool everyone wanted one. i ordered it close to christmas but it still was delivered in a timely manner...thank you, i'll back back for more!!.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 28, 2014
Excelent

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 10, 2014
So cool.

4.0 out of 5 stars I wish it wasn't so big, May 14, 2014
This review is from: LEGO Star Wars Stormtrooper Key Light (Toy)
I bought this as a gift for my husband. He loved it and has it on his keys now, although we both with it was a bit smaller.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy to have, April 23, 2014
LKC (Singapore, Singapore Singapore) - See all my reviews
This review is from: LEGO Star Wars Stormtrooper Key Light (Toy)
The condition is brand new and in good working condition. The build and finish are good. My kids fixed it onto their bags and they loved it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best purchase ever, January 1, 2014
This review is from: LEGO Star Wars Stormtrooper Key Light (Toy)
Seriously the best keychain flashlight ever! I've named my Gary. He loves being a storm trooper! Don't expect him to be the size of a regular lego guy though, as he is quite a bit bigger.

5.0 out of 5 stars No lightsabor but it works., December 28, 2013
This review is from: LEGO Star Wars Stormtrooper Key Light (Toy)
Only Imperial stormtroopers are so precise at lighting up the doorknob to help me unlock the door. Very nice looking suit.

5.0 out of 5 stars exactly as described, October 29, 2013
This review is from: LEGO Star Wars Stormtrooper Key Light (Toy)
arrived within expectations, looks exactly like the pic. push on the stormtrooper's chest and his feet light up. hilarious and fun. the packaging it came in, from lego, was a pain in the neck, but no big deal. would recommend.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›