Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $6.49 shipping
+ Free Shipping
LEGO Super Heroes The Batcave 6860
|Price:||$123.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Includes minifigures: Bruce Wayne, Batman, Robin, Poison Ivy and Bane
- Features Batcave, Banees drill tank, Batcycle, handcuffs, binoculars and weapons
- Batcave measures over (21cm) tall and features elevator function that transforms Bruce Wayne into Batman, holding cell, flick missiles, computer with screens, chair, handcuffs, binoculars and batarangs
- Batcycle measures over (11cm) long and features dual flick missiles
- Banees drill tank measures over (12cm) long and features spinning drill and dual flick missiles
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
This set was fun to put together and came with some interesting pieces. I loved the red bat phone, I will attach a picture of that, and my kids thought the batarangs were amusing. This set has been assembled for a few days now and it still mostly put together, which is amazing for my children, so I would say that it is pretty durable.
The instruction booklets are in a plastic bag with the cardboard sheet so they don't bend in the box. The stickers that you apply are made out of a plastic material instead of paper, which I prefer because then your stickers don't show any wear when the pieces are frequently played with.
The Batman minifigure head has two expressions, a smirk and a slight frown; the Bruce Wayne minifigure has just one expression which is a slight frown; Poison Ivy has two expressions also, a smile and an angry face; Robin has a surprised look and a straight face; and my kids have already misplaced Bane so I don't know if he has multiple expressions.
One annoyance I had was with batman, he has a white stripe across his head so only white will show though the eye holes when he has his mask on. It makes his head kind of useless for other things unless I want to make him into an 80's exercise minifigure with a headband on. One more irritation, does Lego think that base plates are made of gold? They don't include them in sets enough of the time. I wish this set would have include base plate so it would have been more durable and easier to build.
My rule of thumb is the set should cost 10% of the number of pieces, there are 689 pieces so that would be $69, and the MSRP is $69.99 so I think this is a good deal for the money.
This set is great but it does have a few flaws, so I would give it 4½ stars.
I was so upset that I missed the last LEGO Batman line, especially the old Batcave. This is a somewhat scaled down version of that, but still really cool and more detailed than it might look at first glance.
1. Batman - This is the blue and grey suit, reminiscent of the 60's TV series or the early comics. It fits the style of this slightly more colorful Batcave.
2. Robin - This is the red and black costume variant, and a great little minifig. He definitely looks like more of a teenage Robin than a kid version. He comes with a cool grappling hook gun.
3. Bane - This will definitely be a hot minifig when the new movie comes out this Summer. He looks great. Lots of detail, including the back printing. Not my favorite Batman villain, but nice to have.
4. Poison Ivy - I love this minifig! She's a lot cooler looking than the old version, with brighter colors, more detail (including flowers in the hair) and an angry scowl.
5. Bruce Wayne - Nothing too unique, but this is the only set you can get him in, so if you want to have Batman out of costume, you're definitely going to need this!
This Batcave is really cool. It may not have as many pieces as the old one, but it's still a nice size and a really good value for the price. I love the holding cell for the bad guys. The "change Bruce Wayne into Batman" play feature doesn't always work quite as flawlessly as it should (sometimes he gets stuck), but it's still a nice idea.Read more ›
LEGO Super Heroes: The Batcave 6860
This is an excellent Lego set, with lots of cool gadgets to build and a nice built-in backstory. My kid really wanted it for the Poison Ivy minifigure, who is in this set being held prisoner in a special bio-hazard containment cell (cool to build and play with!)
I'm not a big Bane fan (whatever) but his souped-up humvee is cool, with a gear-and-cog mechanism that turns a mobile drill on the front. It was fun to build, and works great. My daughter built it all herself and has had fun acting out superhero stories ever since. A good set, and a bargain compared to other Lego sets (which are all overpriced, if you ask me.) (DJ Joe Sixpack, ReadThatAgain children's product reviews)
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Over-priced piece of Lego junk. Get him a football or BB gun instead!Published 14 days ago by Smoky
This Lego set is awesome! There are tons of working parts and details that provides hours and hours of play for kids and adults alike!Published 15 days ago by V Allen
My seven year old will love this gift for approximately two hours, then play with it for two hours, then fiddle with the characters for an hour and then never look at it again. Read morePublished 1 month ago by VirgilCane
My son had a great time building his batcave. The instructions were clear and easy for him to follow.Published 1 month ago by pebblespaleo
Lucky to have found one at this price since Lego has retired this product. The grandson enjoyed putting this together and adding it to his collection.Published 2 months ago by Peter Rasher
best Christmas gift we got our son, although it took him about a hour to built he still plays with it. Read morePublished 2 months ago by sage