Published on January 18, 2012 by Mini Movie Maker

1.0 out of 5 stars Overpriced
The one star is for the price and not the product. You can find this A LOT cheaper elsewhere (walmart, target, toys r us). I wish I had known. The set itself is great…I love the batmobile.
Published 12 months ago by Gloria B.

4.0 out of 5 stars Batmobile needs redesigning, hardly any clearence to roll...., January 18, 2012
This review is from: LEGO Super Heroes Batmobile and The Two-Face Chase 6864 (Toy)
I did not think that LEGO could flubb up on their products, but on the BATMOBILE, they kinda did. When the car is fully assembled, it looks really great. I give it a 10 on appearence. But as far as little ones playing with this car, and enjoying it will hit a speed bump. IN FACT, it will snag practicly everything. If you look on the building booklet, it will show the 4 2X8-thin grey blocks, and the 2 2X3-thin black blocks that are used in putting the lower chasis of the car together with. THESE 6 BLOCKS, AFTER HAVING PLACED THE WHEELS ON AT THE END OF FINAL ASSEMBLY, PROTRUDES DOWN so that there are no room for the car to clear or stradle rough surfaces. THESE blocks will snag and bump into everything, causing the car to jolt apart over time. HOWEVER,,,,, A SLIGHT remedy can be done. ONCE FULLY BUILT,, you can ever so carefully remove the blocks from under the car back at the very begining, at step 1. Also the wheels are going to be tight at first, and won't roll as freely as the pick-up truck's. A tiny drop of nontoxic oil on the spoke the wheel snaps on to could help losen the wheels just a bit. OTHER than that, the minifigures, the pickup truck, bank, ect, are all very excellent, and above parr for Lego quality. Just for some reason, the designing builder on the Batmobile did not see where this would have been a issue. ME being a kid at heart mind an soul saw this, an had to frown a bit.

5.0 out of 5 stars great gift for both father and son, July 12, 2012
I bought this for my 4-year-old grandson who is nuts about Batman. His father loves Legos so the age recommendation wasn't a concern. The car was together before they left our house.
The rest of it was finished the next day. My son-in-law said the kit is quite complicated but he made it look easy to me.
the car has held up to heavy use by my grandson. He plays with it both in the house and outside. Two-Face and his car are secondary - they sit around, as do the bank building.
I would buy it again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Batmobile ROKS!!!, March 1, 2012
Birthday present for my son. He enjoys it daily. Instructions were easy even though it looks like a complicated build, it's sooo cool looking. Mini-figs are so cool. Double expressions on the heads so that one side is smiling and the other angry. Highly recommend for your Lego entheusiest.

5.0 out of 5 stars Grandma is a Hero, September 30, 2013
I bought this for my grandson's birthday. He was so excited he could not stop until it was assembled. I am his current hero.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal gift from grandmother to grandsons., October 20, 2013
Patty Kane (Deer Park, Washington United States) - See all my reviews
My grandsons call this game "Awesome!" Wish though that there were girl hero's so I could get it for my granddaughters. Tisk, tisk

5.0 out of 5 stars lego as always on top, April 27, 2013
my 8 year old son was waiting for this set very long :) and assembled it it one hour
we love the figures included :) especially 2colored man

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Batman Set!, December 25, 2013
Penelope D. (Seattle, WA USA) - See all my reviews
This set was purchased for my 5-year-old Batman and LEGO enthusiast who is beyond thrilled to not only get a black-suited Batman (a lot of the LEGO Batmen have the blue and grey suits), but loves Two Face and loves that the Two Face minifigure comes with a coin and two-color goons and a two-color truck. The Batmobile looks pretty cool to this mom and seems pretty sturdy--it has yet to break after many rescue missions around the house. My 7-year-old built the set unaided and reports that the instructions were clear and easy to follow. Also, this set come with one of those fantastic orange brick separator tools. Fantastic all around!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, December 23, 2013
This product is very nice, I considered this rating, because the details of the product are very good, I find no adverse comments.

Really recommend it for kids who like LEGO products.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, March 23, 2013
Purchased this for grandson's birthday. As he really likes Legos, it was something he wanted and seemed to be very pleased with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars I recommend., December 25, 2012
My godson loved the Christmas present
I recommend, good buy.
As the child has to ride, helps develop the child's mind.
When that parents do not have held that riding for children
Delivery was fast and arrived ahead of schedule.