5.0 out of 5 stars Hero Factory Super Hero
if you have any experience with the lego Hero Factory line this will be beyond easy. i got the Marvel and DC superheros and built them in a day. Hulk was cool, but my favorit is still LEGO Super Heroes Iron Man 4529
Published on July 19, 2012 by BrotherSpider

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for kids
This is a great toy for someone who will put it together and sit it on a shelf, but for kids to play with it will not last. We got this for our 6 yr old and we put it together once and then he took it apart and never could get it back together without my help. This is just not for younger kids.
Published on October 16, 2012 by Dallas

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Hero Factory Super Hero, July 19, 2012
BrotherSpider "Spider" (The Order of the Eternal Broken Nose) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to build..., November 22, 2012
Yaya (Oviedo, FL) - See all my reviews
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: LEGO Super Heroes The Hulk 4530 (Toy)
My daughter loves Legos and Super Heros especially the Avenger ones. I ordered this and it arrived fast and in time to give it to her for her birthday! I also bought her the Batman one too from a retail store. They were a hit and she loved them. Her words, " Mommy they were easy to put together and I only needed a little help from you". She's six years old. I love the picture directions included and they are very simple. I plan on purchasing the Captain America and Iron Man for her as well for Christmas.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun for Super Hero Fans, October 7, 2013
This review is from: LEGO Super Heroes The Hulk 4530 (Toy)
We now have the Hulk, Captain America and Ironman. My boys loved putting to getter and playing with them. They are easier to play with than legos. They do not fall apart as quick.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for kids, October 16, 2012
Dallas "Support our troops" (Saint Augustine, FL, United States) - See all my reviews
= Durability:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:3.0 out of 5 stars

5.0 out of 5 stars the best!!!, June 26, 2012
nenahaack (Caracas, Venezuela) - See all my reviews
This review is from: LEGO Super Heroes The Hulk 4530 (Toy)
Lego is lego! Lego is the best! I bought the 3 models of the Avengers and my son and I had fun putting together.

3.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for a Hulk/Lego fan, May 15, 2014
This review is from: LEGO Super Heroes The Hulk 4530 (Toy)
My nephew loves this toy, however I was a bit disappointed at how small it is when assembled. I thought, for the price I paid, that it would be either bigger or more intricate. Regardless, my nephew loves it and that is what is important.

5.0 out of 5 stars this was a gift, February 11, 2014
wootsy (PROVIDENCE FORGE, VA, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: LEGO Super Heroes The Hulk 4530 (Toy)
THIS WAS A GIFT TO MY GRANDSON AND HE LOVED IT. HES A WIZ AT PUTING THESES THINGS TOGETHER i THINK ALL BOYS WOULD LOVE THIS ONE

4.0 out of 5 stars It was okay for the price., January 16, 2014
This review is from: LEGO Super Heroes The Hulk 4530 (Toy)
The Lego toy was a filler christmas toy for the kids. It did what it was supposed to do. Hopefully, they will play with it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Got this for a 6 year old., January 3, 2014
This review is from: LEGO Super Heroes The Hulk 4530 (Toy)
Little hard to put together. Excellent quality and should provide hours of fun for my great grandson. Loved to see the smile it put on his face!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars loves lego, October 9, 2013
This review is from: LEGO Super Heroes The Hulk 4530 (Toy)
My nephew loves the hulk and Lego toys so he will be super excited when he sees this toy on his bday

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›