5.0 out of 5 stars Cool with lots of special effects
Published 16 months ago by R. Valencia

3.0 out of 5 stars just for s
Just buy it for movie superman, the rest is so so, but like i said before, pretty cool super figure
Published 6 months ago by John

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool with lots of special effects, August 17, 2013
R. Valencia (Cameron Park, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: LEGO Superheroes 76002 Superman Metropolis Showdown (Toy)
My 10 year old son bought this for himself and thinks it was fairly easy to build. He liked that the kit had lots of special effects like an explosion mechanism that makes the tower fly off. There's also a catapult that flips the car over. The characters faces are double sided to show different expressions. He actually thought it would be less exciting than it is. He really enjoys it.

5.0 out of 5 stars LEGO MAN OF AWESOME!!!, May 19, 2013
This review is from: LEGO Superheroes 76002 Superman Metropolis Showdown (Toy)
I wish I had this when I was little! It's awesome! It comes with all the hero and villain fighting at a cheap price! The figures are awesome and the car is too! Overall the set is really fun and I hope people buy it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Small and easy to build, this Lego set is a nice quick build., September 18, 2013
This review is from: LEGO Superheroes 76002 Superman Metropolis Showdown (Toy)
LEGO are always a hit in our household. My son had really wanted the superman minifigure, and this was an excellent way to get it without having to buy another large set.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic...And the car is awesome!, September 8, 2013
Attidude (Bangalore, India) - See all my reviews
This review is from: LEGO Superheroes 76002 Superman Metropolis Showdown (Toy)
This set contains two minifigs, one car and one structure.
The minifigs , Superman and General Zod are pretty cool. The Superman minifig is nice (but I liked the one in Set 6862, where he had the original Superman Costume). Still it's ok. The Zod minifig is good too! In fact between the two minfigs, I fell Zod looks better!! Also, both minifigs have red eyes, which I feel , look amazing! And it's appropriate if you want to create a battle scene between the Man of Steel and General Zod.
This set contains one antenna tower with a catapult. This set-piece is pretty decent. The tower looks nice. Also there is a lever at the base of the function. If you push the lever down, the tower topples over. Nice feature. There is a catapult also. It is used for tossing the car. The catapult isn't that strong or designed that well to topple the car a great deal but still , it's ok. This set piece has good features to create something of a battle between Superman and Zod.
Now coming to the car. If you would ask me what's the best thing about this set, my answer would be..the Car!! I never expected that the car would be THIS good...I mean it looks Amazing!! I have quite a few cars/vehicles from LEGO but I feel this one is one of the BEST among them..The Yellow and black colors are what improve the looks of the car tremendously. If you a person whose into MOCs, you would probably find multiple uses for this car. This car has a handle-kind of thing on the bottom so that either of the minifigs can hold it!
In the end , I would say that this is one of my best super-hero sets of this year (in this price-range). It's also a cheap way to get the most important characters from the Man of Steel movie. If you're an adult who whose not a completionist and who wants to save money..then you can probably go for the biggest Man of steel set (Set no 76003). But if you ask me, this set is a must for a Superman / LEGO fan! You're going to enjoy this set..whether you're a kid or an adult!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lego Superheroes, November 20, 2013
This review is from: LEGO Superheroes 76002 Superman Metropolis Showdown (Toy)
My son loves legos and he really liked this gift. Price is decent and great for the ages listed on box

5.0 out of 5 stars Small but fun addition to the LEGO Super Heroes fan's collection, October 29, 2013
This review is from: LEGO Superheroes 76002 Superman Metropolis Showdown (Toy)
This set might be a small and simple build for the LEGO lover in your home, but it sports a fun design and a pair of neat minifigures. Both of the figures are available in the larger sets, but the price point and size of this set makes it ideal for gift giving or impulse buying.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Great Buy!, July 11, 2014
Tulip Harbor (Lake City, Florida) - See all my reviews
This review is from: LEGO Superheroes 76002 Superman Metropolis Showdown (Toy)
Very happy with this purchase. I purchase Legos instead of other brands because of their reliability. This set did exactly what I expected it to do... make my nephew very happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars We love Lego, we love Superman, July 10, 2014
Amy B. (Winder, GA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: LEGO Superheroes 76002 Superman Metropolis Showdown (Toy)
I bought two. We love Lego, we love Superman. I knew my kids would lose pieces right off, so I'm saving the second one for when they are older and care about keeping the set together.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 9, 2014
Its Superman, its Zod, its lego. Its AWESOME

5.0 out of 5 stars My Rate reflects the Great Service provided, July 7, 2014
My Rate reflects the Great Service provided,
I liked the accurate dates and quaity of the received product
I highly recommended this to all buyers