LEGO Kids' DC Universe Super Heroes Superman Plastic Watch with Link Bracelet and Character Figurine
|With Deal:||$19.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. FREE Returns. Details|
|You Save:||$5.00 (20%)|
- Round watch featuring printed face with Arabic numerals and Superman figurine
- 25.0 mm plastic case and acrylic dial window
- Japanese quartz movement with analog display
- Two plastic link bracelets with push-and-slide closures
- Water resistant to 165 feet (50 meters)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Is it a bird, is it a plane!? No! It’s the new LEGO DC Super Heroes Superman minifigure link watch! It’s time to protect the innocent and stand up for all that is good. Prepare to save the world with this excellent new addition to the LEGO watch catalogue. Your time is now! Be the hero!
The name ‘LEGO’ is an abbreviation of the two Danish words “leg godt”, meaning “play well”. It’s our name and it’s our ideal.
The LEGO Group was founded in 1932 by Ole Kirk Christiansen. The Company has passed from father to son and remains a family owned business even today: Owned by Kjeld Kirk Kristiansen, a grandchild of the founder.
It has come a long way over the past almost 80 years – from a small carpenter’s workshop to a modern, global enterprise.
The LEGO Group is a privately held company based in Billund, Denmark. The company is still owned by the Kirk Kristiansen family who founded it in 1932.
The LEGO Group is engaged in the development of children’s creativity through playing and learning and it is this core philosophy that is built into every LEGO brand watch and clock.See all Product Description
- Product Dimensions: 6.5 x 3.2 x 0.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00GMA412A
- Item model number: 8020257
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 6, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||LEGO|
|Dial window material type||Acrylic|
|Clasp||Push and Slide Clasp|
|Case diameter||3.7 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||1 millimeters|
|Band width||1 millimeters|
|Item weight||4 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||165 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
.they could at least include an xtra clasp....heck, they could even sell xtra parts & encourage more customization.
cool idea- but could have been better- should have been better by including xtra/spare pieces.
you can get this for 20% off at jcpenney thru dec 20. coupon code 'snowman'
i'd still want/wear it though- anyone know if this will fit big boys (grown ups)?
if this was any help at all- plz click the button- thanks
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My Pre-schooler got this for Christmas, and it has lasted (without breaking) for several months now. He loves it! The pieces are small and come apart easily. Read morePublished 5 days ago by Ammie28
I bought this for my 7 year old nephew and he loves it. It is a great watch for avid Lego fans! He can change the pieces to look different each day. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Mom of 3
It stays on my 5 year old's wrist - and since you can add and remove pieces it can grow with him!Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
The watch is great, but the battery it came with was dead. It would be good if the battey was packed outside the watch.Published 1 month ago by Rajiv Patel