4.0 out of 5 stars come as a PAIR
These are good tips and I enjoy using them. However, thinking that the package contained only one, I order two. They do come as a pair--two to a package.
Published on March 16, 2011 by Albert D. Hurd

2.0 out of 5 stars Strange feel
Nothing wrong with this walking stick tip but it has a strange feel (it gives a little and springs back) when used on hard surfaces. I don't use it.
Published on April 28, 2008 by TheOldGuy

4.0 out of 5 stars come as a PAIR, March 16, 2011
This review is from: LEKI Rubber Fitness Walking Tip (Sports)

5.0 out of 5 stars great durable nordic walking tips for both trails & paordic walking, September 18, 2010
This review is from: LEKI Rubber Fitness Walking Tip (Sports)
In the past I've used a light weight rubber tip which came with my Leki nordic walking poles. When I was on city streets & hard paths/trails I would use the rubber tip. For nordic walking in the high country, sand & grass areas would take take off rubber tip. Now I am in a walking group in which some of us are nordic walking getting an upper body workout. As we move from pavement to path to sand in the Presidio (an urban area in SF with beautiful paths trails & vistas) it is inconvenient to switch from rubber to metal & back again several times. So I've been using this fitness walking tip on our walks. Though it is a bit heavier, it makes up for its durability & versatility. Does not wear down easily; not even wet sand affects its tread. For those who like different surfaces in a nordic walking hike, try this out.

4.0 out of 5 stars fitness tips vs regular tips, August 9, 2010
This review is from: LEKI Rubber Fitness Walking Tip (Sports)
The fitness tips last 3x longer than the regular tips, and they have more surface area for a more stable grip.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect tip for Concrete, January 16, 2011
This review is from: LEKI Rubber Fitness Walking Tip (Sports)
I've got about 20 miles on these tips now and I love them. They are very quiet on concrete and have a very nice grip on most concrete/asphalt surfaces. I do not have Leki poles. They fit perfectly on my Yukon poles that came with my snow shows I purchased from Costco. The angle on the tread is perfect. Helps hold your grip even when your pole is at a very low angle. This has taken my power walking to a new level. I go much faster and burn more calories per minute. A really great add to my work out. They are easily removed when you need to go back to the steel tips or put on a snow basket. Nice work Leki! I recommend these if you do any pole walking on concrete or asphalt. They look like they're going to hold up really well. I used Prime second day free shipping. Bam! They're here!

5.0 out of 5 stars Didn't know, April 30, 2013
Bill (Ocala, Fl) - See all my reviews
This review is from: LEKI Rubber Fitness Walking Tip (Sports)
I don't use my Leki Hiking Stick for hiking, but rather for health reasons. While I love my Leki Walking Stick, and that I can camoflage my need for stability behind an athletic stick, what made additional sense was the design and usefulness of this 'walking tip'. Had to try it, so I got it, and now find that it's a perfect combination for me and my needs. Provides a more secure footing for the stick, and gives me a better sense of safety whenever I'm out walking on any surface.

5.0 out of 5 stars Long Wearing Performance Tips, January 10, 2013
This review is from: LEKI Rubber Fitness Walking Tip (Sports)
What really sets these tips apart is that when weight is put on the poles, the tips flex and absorb some of the shock.

In my opinion, these LEKI Rubber Fitness Walking Tips are well worth the money.

UPDATE 6/24/2013 - I have now walked over 180 miles on asphalt and concrete with this pair of tips. (A mile each day). They still flex the same as new and show very little wear.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love These Walking Tips, September 25, 2009
This review is from: LEKI Rubber Fitness Walking Tip (Sports)
I have tips like these on one set of my walking poles. Being the end of the season I could not find these in the stores for my second set of poles. I was thrilled to find them on Amazon. I love the springy feel and the curvature, they make walking much more gentle.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Fit, December 25, 2012
This review is from: LEKI Rubber Fitness Walking Tip (Sports)
I got these tips for my Costco poles. Although the poles are very good for less expensive ones, the tips that come with them are soft rubber and wore through in a few months of regular use. These tips fit my Costco poles perfectly and are much more robust and springy than the originals. After another year of use, they show no visible wear. I could have bought a number of the cheap tips for the same price, but thought that the quality of this set would outlast the whole batch of cheaper ones and that has been the case.

5.0 out of 5 stars Durable, easy to slip on and off, essential for our walk on the Camino de Santiago, July 1, 2013
This review is from: LEKI Rubber Fitness Walking Tip (Sports)
My wife and I each used these for 10 days on the Camino de Santiago. We found them to be among the most important items we carried with us. We constantly changed terrain from rocky to packed dirt to pavement to gravel roads. While on pavement we found the standard Leki carbide tips to be too noisy and to provide less than optimal traction. Slipping these walking tips on or off took less than 30 seconds, and we eventually didn't even need to break stride to make the switch.

Another reviewer mentioned that he pushed his poles right through these tips as soon as he started using them. To be honest, I find that hard to believe. I am a big guy and I put a lot of weight on these poles, especially on the downhill. These tips are in as good shape after 10 days of constant use as they were when I started.

I highly recommend them for anyone with Leki poles who expects to spend time walking on paved/tarmac roads.

4.0 out of 5 stars Leki tip, September 25, 2010
This review is from: LEKI Rubber Fitness Walking Tip (Sports)
Great addition to a Leki cane for the city. Kind of springy, I had to get used to it, now I like it. Tends to pivot a bit occasionally.

LEKI Rubber Fitness Walking Tip