Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on February 9, 2014
We are all guilty of falling for the hype of ads, especially for the Lelo. Its looks seductive, its very titillating to imagine. Then the product arrives, and you begin to wonder if it will live up to the anticipation. It is so much smaller than I expected. I let it charge and then took it for a "spin".....you have got to be kidding me....who would find something about the size of a #2 pencil lead as a "life-like" replacement for a finger or tongue. If there is a way to return it I will. Don't fall for the hype. Product testing (was it done at all?) was not completed with adult sized females.

Don't waste your money. This fails to "do the trick." A complete rip off.
on March 4, 2014
$169 are you kidding me? This isnt worth $20. It's not that powerful at all and the "tongue flicking" isnt fast enough at all. This has NOTHING on a hitachi. I wanted to love this so bad but I wish I could return it and get something else.
on July 22, 2014
She liked it !
on February 26, 2014
My husband recently purchased this directly from Lelo as a gift for me. I already own the Sqweel, but was looking for an oral sex simulator that is quieter and also doesn't look like a terrifying wheel of disembodied tongues. I'm a big fan of Lelo products and own six other toys from them. Unfortunately, this is the first one I have ever been disappointed to spend the extra money on. The moving nub is so small that it's hard to get it in the right position and so weak that I can barely feel it. It's more of an annoying sensation than anything pleasurable. The vibrations are fairly good, but Lelo's other vibrators are much better for that purpose and not as expensive. The charging port is also right next to the vibrating surface and has no cover. I imagine if I were to actually use this more than once, keeping it clean may be an issue.
on March 4, 2014
She is hooked on this one, says it is the next best thing next to my "Golden Tongue". She loves it.
on June 2, 2014
this item is very small and it is so overrated I did not like it choose carefully before purchase it