5.0 out of 5 stars great freezer bags / 870 is product number NOT bag count
these wild game freezer bags work great. I've gone though at least 300 or so bags and never had any problems with freezer burn. I use a sausage stuffer to fill the bags its much faster then filling the bags right from a meat grinder. these bags are way better then using freezer paper or using ziploc bags.
Published 19 months ago by J. Gregg

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong title. Only 100 bags, not 870.
Published 5 months ago by Shaina

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars great freezer bags / 870 is product number NOT bag count, December 25, 2012
J. Gregg (SW Minnesota) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, June 26, 2014
This review is from: LEM Products One Pound Wild Game Bags (100 Bags) (Sports)
Work as expected and always great service from LEM Products.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Happy, April 30, 2014
This review is from: LEM Products One Pound Wild Game Bags (100 Bags) (Sports)
Used with a sausage stuffer and they worked great! They say 1 pound on the package but held 2 pounds of meat. The options for marking type of meat and date were an extra bonus. I do not use hog rings to close since butchers string is cheaper and holds better in my opinion. Can't go wrong with these.

5.0 out of 5 stars don't know why I took so long use these, March 31, 2014
This review is from: LEM Products One Pound Wild Game Bags (100 Bags) (Sports)
these bags alone with the filler tube needed works great! Look for the kit with tape dispenser and tube together.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bags for game, March 17, 2014
This review is from: LEM Products One Pound Wild Game Bags (100 Bags) (Sports)
These bags work well when filling from larger grinder / stuffers and you can get about a pound and a half into a bag if desired. This size works great for just 2 of us and makes packing the burger into the freezer easy

4.0 out of 5 stars Wild game bags 1 lb size, February 20, 2014
This review is from: LEM Products One Pound Wild Game Bags (100 Bags) (Sports)
They work fine. It's I believe quicker than freezer wrap. I had a little trouble with labeling the contents with a Sharpie.

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong title. Only 100 bags, not 870., February 3, 2014
This review is from: LEM Products One Pound Wild Game Bags (100 Bags) (Sports)
Misleading title, not 870 bags. The title says "...870 one pound wild game bags" I ordered four bundles thinking I would get around 4,000 bags. I finally got my order only to find out that there is only 100 bags. I buy boxes of these bags for $50 for 1,000 bags. I paid $60 for four hundred bags from this site. The title is very misleading. But all in all, the bags are great.

5.0 out of 5 stars ground venison, January 28, 2014
This review is from: LEM Products One Pound Wild Game Bags (100 Bags) (Sports)
These bags worked very well. I will buy again. We used them for ground venison easy to fill and tie shut, sturdy no different than those used in the butcher shops.

5.0 out of 5 stars They are what they say they are., January 24, 2014
This review is from: LEM Products One Pound Wild Game Bags (100 Bags) (Sports)
There is nothing special about the product they are exactly what they say they are. That's about it . Happy hunting.

1.0 out of 5 stars Way overpriced for 100 bags, the listing said "870 One Pound Wild Game Bags" so I thought I was buying 870 bags., January 24, 2014
This review is from: LEM Products One Pound Wild Game Bags (100 Bags) (Sports)
The bags are OK quality but the listing title is very misleading and needs to be changed. I thought it was a great price on 870 bags but it ended up being an expensive price on 100 bags.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›