5.0 out of 5 stars The Letter
This novelist is quite the story spinner. The Letter is one of the rare gems of a story that keeps you guessing, and what a pleasant surprise it is-to be surprised! Up and down this roller coaster of a "who done it," through the many twists and turns-the author does a fantastic job of weaving a tale that drew me in, and before I knew it, I was hooked.
It is an...
Published on July 26, 2012 by Leanna Palermo

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Poorly Written
I should have read the reviews first. I didn't even make it through 3 chapters before I have up. The writing was awful and didn't compel me to read on further. It's extremely rare that I don't finish a book but this one was worth suffering through the lack luster 3rd grade writing.
Published on December 3, 2012 by Laura

5.0 out of 5 stars The Letter, July 26, 2012
This review is from: THE LETTER (Kellie Conley Mysteries Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
It is an enjoyable trip of the imagination, well worth the read!

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Poorly Written, December 3, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars The Letter, October 12, 2012
Really enjoyed the book. I'm always looking for a good read with suspense, mystery, and the paranormal. I have downloaded almost 200 books since owning my Kindle Fire, and I have to say, this is one of my favorites!THE LETTER

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Read, August 19, 2012
This is a very entertaining "who-dun-it" book with a few surprising twists and turns. The end to me was a bit cliche, but it had that slight twist to it. Very good read

4.0 out of 5 stars Good read, September 6, 2012
I enjoy a good mystery novel, and this book falls right into that category. I have never read this author in the past, and after reading the description of the book, I decided to give it a try. I'm glad I did. It has everything a good mystery novel should have. I just wanted to keep reading so I could find out what happens and "who did it." I would have given the book five stars, but I feel five stars should only be given if I am blown away. I would recommend this book to anyone that likes a good mystery. It had me guessing, all the way through to the end. It is likely that I will read other books by this author based on my reading of this one.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, May 20, 2013
Reminded me of the Nancy Drew books I read as a kid. I Would read more from this series when I have time.

1.0 out of 5 stars In for a complete letdown..., February 12, 2013
Poorly written for a mature reading audience. Maybe better suited for the Jr. High crowd. I literally had to make myself finish the story, telling myself, I paid for it, I'm going to finish it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Book !!, March 15, 2013
I really love books with mysteries that envolve old houses. This one has both and was very good !! I enjoyed the story line, which wasn't to over the top as others I have read. Kind of on the short side, but I didnt mind. Finished it, in one night. :)

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good, March 8, 2013
This was pretty predictable but still entertaining. Not a bad read. A little slow to develop so give it a while.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, January 27, 2013
It is 3am and just finished The Letter. Suspense, mystery, gothic mansion. Twists and turns keep you guessing till the end. Loved it. Couldn't put it down.