5.0 out of 5 stars big buttons and screen just like LG revere: luv it!
got this for my father who can only use a large flip phone with really big buttons, big screen, big font and a simple menu to navigate to contacts, recent calls and voicemail. Also the voice clarity has to be loud in order for him to hear well. This phone has all these features. thank goodness, i've been looking for a while. The only short coming is that the ringer isn't...
Published 23 months ago by L. Kimmel

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Phone - needed to be replaced
This is a great phone for people who just want a basic mobile phone. I purchased the phone with double minutes for life. I use the phone's blue tooth feature in my car and it is very convenient. I also occasionally use the Browser function, and you can Bookmark URL's for faster surfing. The phone has the usual most-used phone features, Contacts, Voice Mail, speed dial,...
Published 19 months ago by GAD

‹ Previous | 15 6 717 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars overall a good phone, October 27, 2012
Linda Wyatt (CARTERVILLE, IL, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: LG 235C Prepaid Phone With Double Minutes (Tracfone) (Wireless Phone Accessory)
my biggest complaint is that you must email pictures if you wish to print, share, or save other than to the phone. Tracfone does not have internet access in all areas so that makes that impossible unless you are in an area that has access.

1.0 out of 5 stars phone OK, service terrible, February 14, 2013
bought this phone as not satisfied with L G 800 G because it kept locking up, a deficiency recognized by tracfone. Went through the process of transferring minutes and phone number to new phone using internet. Failed to transfer.

Called tracFone and finally got a tech rep who spoke very poor English. Had me enter 7 different 7-10 number codes after which phone still didn't work. Gave me a case number and told me to call next day. Called next day gave case number and was transferred to different dept. at which time i was disconnected..
called back asked for a supervisor whose english just as bad. After checking number of bars had me enter two more codes and phone finally worked.

If you look at all the reviews it's trac phone service, not the phone

4.0 out of 5 stars Phone Audio Just Fine, Mechanical Design Not Very Rugged, November 18, 2012
Phone operates just fine, reception and voice quality is good. Features are as advertised; easy to program and set up. Only negative -- Plastic clamshell covering battery compartment is very difficult to snap into place.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great!, June 28, 2014
I don't talk on the phone much, so this is perfect for me. Gets great coverage all over the Northeast, as far as I can tell. Simple phone for a simple person. :-) Very easy to buy more minutes also.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tracfone is great, May 19, 2014
I am not a big cell phone user. I hated paying a large monthly cell bill when I wasn't really using it; however, I do want the convenience of having a cell phone when I need it. Tracfone provides all the service I need for about $7.00 per month. This works great for me.

4.0 out of 5 stars HUBBY PRESENT, May 4, 2014
GOT FOR MY HUSBAND WHO IS NOT VERY TEC SAVY. THE REALLY LIKES THE SIMPLICITY OF THE MENU FEATURE, THE FLIP OPEN, AND THE QUALITY OF CALLS.

2.0 out of 5 stars inconvenient button design, useless camera, May 3, 2014
First, the deal-breaker. Annoying enough that if I had known, I would not have bought this phone. The large, slightly raised volume buttons on the side of the phone are exactly where, when holding the phone, your fingers will naturally curl around and grip. So, I am constantly accidentally pressing the volume buttons every time I touch the phone, no matter whether I'm grabbing it up off a table, fumbling for it in a bag, or talking on it, it's pressing those buttons. Irritating.
I like the larger font and the large screen, definitely. But that is all. In spite of the larger screen, the space seems somewhat wasted, because it only allows you to choose larger font sizes for the numbers which show while you are dialing. Nothing else. You cannot make the font size larger for names of contacts, or displays, or text.
Previously I had an early version of a small LG Net10 phone, which I bought so many years ago that I expected this to be an upgrade.
My previous phone had a camera on it that I didn't realize was actually pretty decent, for a camera phone. I assumed a next gen phone would have at least as good of a camera. Not the case. The camera on this LG 235C version is the worst I have ever seen on a phone. Extremely poor resolution, almost no color, poor lighting - so terrible that it might as well not have a camera.
With this phone I can no longer reliably talk in a moving vehicle- it frequently drops the calls. I switched from Net10 to Tracfone with this purchase, but since one is owned by the other, I wouldn't have thought this would make any difference in the signal provider department. Maybe it's not the phone, but I can't say I had this problem with my previous phone.
I was looking forward to being able to glance at the time without having to flip the phone open and power it on. But the power has to be on for the outer display to work. So, I still have to flip it open and power it on. Sigh.
I do like the speed dial, and that was easy to program. Speakerphone works pretty well.
Overall, I hate the button design on the sides of the phone. I cannot recommend this.

5.0 out of 5 stars LG 235C phone, May 1, 2014
This is for my son who has a tendency to lose his phones! Great price & very dependable phone. And it came in a very timely manner.

5.0 out of 5 stars cell phone, April 27, 2014
liz harris hepler (214 S central # 1 cumberland md) - See all my reviews
i got this for my hubby for christmas. he need one. n he loves it. it had every thing he need on it. ty

3.0 out of 5 stars lg 235c flip phone., April 18, 2014
I had to glue the back on.I don't know if I could get a better phone for my phone service .
I don't like the way the back go's on..

‹ Previous | 15 6 717 | Next ›