4.0 out of 5 stars Good TV. Inputs not as described
So far the quality of the tv is probably about 4 stars. Pretty good picture and sound for my girlfriends light tv use with DVDs & Roku Box.

Published on April 25, 2012 by Kyle Weaver

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a good wall hanger
Published on October 11, 2012 by Jeff Taranto

4.0 out of 5 stars Good TV. Inputs not as described, April 25, 2012
Kyle Weaver (Nashville, TN, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: LG 32CS460 32-Inch 720p 60Hz LCD HDTV (2012 Model) (Electronics)

I just want to let people know that the image shown of the inputs on the back is not correct at all! Even the specifications are kind of misleading. The AV in and Component in are both on shared ports. This makes it so one can have only one Component device OR one AV device plugged in at any given time. This doesn't make any difference to my use, just a heads up to people who might need both.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect TV for smaller Bedroom or small rooms., October 9, 2012
I want to preface my review with this statement; I absolutely abhor people that post reviews of products without regard to the proper use of said products. This LG not meant for 1. Videophiles that will criticize every minor flaw in its picture and sound, 2. Large viewing area's, or 3. A top shelf LCD TV. What it's meant for: It's a budget minded, quality LCD TV that is meant for smaller rooms. It will produce a better than average viewing experience, it blows away most equally equipped brands (Hands down!). I connected the LG 32CS460 up to a Bluray player, and a cable box. I was impressed with the picture, although watching fast moving sports from a source like a cable box does not allow this TV to show its true capabilities, it looked better when it was connected to an HD antenna because their was no video tiling or motion blur, the bluray pushed the limits of the 720P TV, but you have to look really close and nitpick any flaws. The sound was more than adequate and has a few added settings that allow additional tweaking for most users listening preferences. It doesn't feature any added Apps, and thank goodness for that. I prefer my added equipment to feature the Apps, that way if it were to break it's often less painful to my wallet to replace. You can buy a decent bluray player with Apps for about $120.00, that's not even half of what this LG will cost to replace. Think of that when you spend more on that TV with App capabilities. Finally, if you are looking for the ultimate viewing experience and are shopping for a sub $300.00 TV, you are a moron(But there's still hope for you). But, if you are looking for a very good TV for a budget minded price point, this TV is going to be a hard one to beat. For my use, it sits perfectly in a teenagers bedroom. This purchase turned out so well I am going to buy another, thank you amazon Prime! I give the LG 32CS460 5 stars because it isn't a pretentious branded product trying to offer something it isn't built for, it's an honest deal at a fair price.

5.0 out of 5 stars LG is fantastic!, June 9, 2012
The picture quality is great. It pops out at you. The other neat thing about this TV is the capability to swivel from side to side. I highly recommend LG.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bang for your Buck!!!, August 17, 2012
I am not one to gush over products I purchase. So you can imagine my surprise when I sat down to watch TV the other night and realized that I could not find anything wrong with this 32" 720p television by LG. This is my second LG LCD (the other being 50") and both have amazing quality and clarity. What is surprising is how much better this 32" tv is when compared to the 50". I purchased my 50" back in 2007, and since that time the quality has jumped up so significantly that I actually prefer to watch the 32" that I bought at Amazon.com as opposed to the older one. I am thrilled with this purchase and - at under $300 - I can't imagine a better buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for a Grandma, August 29, 2012
Bought this T.V. as a gift for my 90 year old Mom. It replaced one of the large dinosaurs, it is her first flat screen. She loves it. Even with eye problems she finds that she can see it clearly and hear it clearly also. No problems so far, it was easy to set up and easy to use.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, July 20, 2012
So far so good, The picture looks great and love the options. Just ordered the sound bar with wireless sub woofer to improve the sound but other than that I love it so far. hope it holds up well. Was convinced to buy my first lg by my satellite installer and my brother. As of now I would recommend it highly...

4.0 out of 5 stars Good picture quality but 4/5 for poor description on Amazon.com, June 22, 2012
The product itself is a 4.5/5 TV. The image of crisp, sound is okay. However, lack of inputs and outputs on this TV and you need a long narrow screw driver to assemble the TV stand. Otherwise, you won't be able to screw in the bolts! I had to go out and purchase one from Home Depot. Triple XD engine from LG has had an improvement over 2011 models, including LG 32LK330. Consumers who wishes to purchase this product must understand that this model isn't a high-end product. It's more like in between mid-high and high-end. It is definitely better than any other TV products in 32inch range. I personally checked the picture quality in stores myself and it had the most crisp and accurate display of colors. People who wants to buy this product, please see the backside photo! The Amazon's description isn't correct at all!

--Update: it's kinda weird but, as per LG's product description says that it is a 1280x720 resolution, when i hook up to the hdmi port, resolution is set to 1360x768. hmm... anyways, HDMI output is great.

4.0 out of 5 stars LG 32-inch TV Review, April 23, 2012
Provides a decent picture and sound. I have had TV in use only for 4 days so far. I like the idea that it has variable economy settings. It works best for me at medium. Since I have an electrical use meter, I will be checking the electrical use of this TV. The only problem I had was assembling the base. None of my dozen or so Phillips screwdrivers fit the screw head without too much slack or being able to even turn the screws. I called the customer service, and they advised that it was a metric screw. I went to Home Depot and the clerk pointed out to me that one of their screwdriver sets had a Phillips driver that fit this screw. I tested it in the store on one of the screws, and it fit perfectly. Bottomline was I had to purchase two more screwdrivers to add to my already vast collection of tools at a cost of about $10. So if anyone has a similar problem, they can purchase a DeWalt 2 PC./P. Demolition Drivers set. Set contains one Phillips and one flathead screwdriver. I have a Panasonic LED TV that I am using the LG to replace. After a few years of use the Panasonic started the red-light of death symptom. That is when you turn it on in the morning, it shuts itself off. You need to plug and unplug the electrical connector to get it to play reliably. I understand that several brands have this same problem, and that it probably indicates that the power supply needs to be replaced. I surfed the web and found the problem with most brands, but could not find the same with the LG TVs. Hopefully, the LG does not develop the same problem. For LG I suggest that they explain in the user manual better what has to be done to be able to use their screws to assmeble the base. They might also consider including an inexpensive metric system screwdriver with each TV sold in the U.S. I purchased this TV from Amazon, notwithing the screw problem, everything else so far has been more than satisfactory with this transaction. I finally heard from LG customer service. They suggested that I order replacement screws with part number FAB30016122 from [...]. I completed checking the power consumption at medium- LG 51 watts, and 95 watts for the Panasonic 32-inch TV it replaced.

5.0 out of 5 stars Janie, June 21, 2012
The Television arrived in perfect working order. It was easy to set up. The picture is clear and beautiful. I would highly recomend this item to anyone who is looking for a great television

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a good wall hanger, October 11, 2012
Jeff Taranto (Westerville, OH United States) - See all my reviews
I purchased this TV to hang on the wall of my daughters dorm room at OSU. When attaching the wall hanging bracket on the back, the screws don't seem to anchor into anything substantial, like the frame. The screws attach to the thin plastic covering on the back of the TV and when the TV is hanging on the wall, the back of the TV flexes out due to the weight. What's interesting is I see LG TV's haning all over commercial areas, but they are usually larger TV's. This smaller version is not really made well for wall hanging.