Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on July 27, 2016
Poor washer!
Washer is 4 years old. It goes out of balance constantly. We had our local dealer replace a circuit board that lg had a service bulletin about this concern and it didn't help. We have contacted lg customer service and all they do is try to avoid the problem. "Quote" In this case, we recommend you to go to [...] so you will be able to locate service providers in your area and check which one can repair your unit with best service price and soonest availability. We are looking forward to the success of the repair the soonest possible time. That is a terrible response. Ig just as well not have customer service at all. We are able to look up service providers. If that is customer service then they just as well fire all humans in that position and make something automated to respond to customer concern. We have all lg major appliances in our home except for a refrigerator. They are all less than 5 years old. At this point we never buy anymore lg products and will make sure that everyone that asks about lg we will tell them to never buy their products.
on April 23, 2016
Bought 4 years ago and we will be replacing in the next few months. Rusting from the inside out and disintegrating into the wash load. We don't use bleach so LG can't blame the corrosion on chemicals. Junk!!
review image
on April 1, 2016
HORRIBLE washer. The worst purchase I ever made besides buying an LG Refrigerater.....also a piece of crap!!!!!!
on March 11, 2016
Goes into ec mode with every blanket or a couple sheets, if the load time says 53 minutes it takes an hour and 53 minutes on every setting, can hardly wait for it to completely break so I can buy a different brand.
on March 10, 2016
I had to give this a star to rate. If it were up to me, I would give it negative stars. What a piece of junk! I paid $899.99 for the washer 2 years ago. I called LG for an authorized service center. They gave me 3 names of repair places. The first one was no longer in business. The second two stopped being an authorized repair center many years ago. They told me that LG will not give them technical specs or training to repair their machines. You have to go out and call LG's technical service in order to repair the machine. That is ridiculous. Yesterday I had to have service out because I had an E6 code (clutch error). Well, it wasn't just the clutch--the pump or the transmission spiked power which caused a chain reaction. It took out my main board, transmission and pump. Total cost of repairs $989.37. That is more than I paid for the washer. Of course, it is out of warranty. I called LG. What a runaround. They literally told me that I was out of luck. They wouldn't meet me halfway on repairs or parts. This is poor workmanship. The technician couldn't believe there was no fuse to stop a chain reaction to happen. So now I have a $900 boat anchor. I called another repair center to look at my washer and was told to cut my losses. Now I am on the hunt for a new washing machine. It is so frustrating and I am literally sick to my stomach.
on February 26, 2016
This washer shakes back and forth with a small load and dented the sides.The constant error codes make washing your clothes completely inconvenient! It has completely rusted in the bleach compartment and top piece so badly that it is now staining my clothes. Garbage! I have owned it for 4 years and it was the worse purchase ever. Now need to purchase a new machine after only 4 years. Ridiculous! my last machine lasted 10 years with no problem.
on February 22, 2016
By far the worst washing machine product made. It consistently has issues with load balance when the drum spins. It solves this problem by filling the entire tub up with water then draining to try and redistribute the load. It will do this over and over, until you stop it and empty the contents and manually position them to be balanced. Some washes, if left unattended, can last for hours. I would never buy a top load from LG again. There are thousands of complaints about this load balancing problem and LG has done nothing to address the issue. Just research the model number and UE and you will have plenty of irate product owners reviews to read
on February 4, 2016
Too bad I can't give this washer "0" stars. I can only echo the negative reviews here of both the unit and LG's customer service department. In a phone conversation today with a service representative I was told to purposely adjust the wash cabinet so it is out of balance. My instincts tell me this is a VERY bad suggestion that may damage the machine and void any warranty claim that I may have remaining. This washer is barely 2 years old.
on January 28, 2016
I purchased this washer locally 3 yrs ago nd it now no longer works SAVE YOU MONEY FOR A GOOD WASHING MACHINE NOT THIS OVERPRICED JUNK
on January 16, 2016
Awful machine. Constantly out of balance! Have to give up and put very wet clothes in washer. Do not buy this machine!!!! I'd give it negative stars if I could!!!