4.0 out of 5 stars LG55LM5800 with sound bar
Published 19 months ago by Prasad Nair

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy this tv!
This tv is not worth $50. The TruMotion is a scam and doesn't exist. They can't prove that it works and you can tell when watching sports that it doesn't. I have a Visio from 2 years ago that has better motion control than this tv. I made the mistake of buying before I researched it. Won't make that mistake again. Now I'm waiting on Best Buy or LG to replace the tv...
Published 12 months ago by Billy R.

4.0 out of 5 stars LG55LM5800 with sound bar, December 31, 2012
Prasad Nair (Bellevue , USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: LG 55LM4700 55" 1080p 120Hz LED 3D TV w/ Soundbar (Electronics)
Saw this TV at BestBuy and it was hard to decide since I didnt find any reviews. But so far its been good to have this TV at home. No significant issue is noticed. The sound bar remote is integrated with some key functionality of the TV. For eg. you can use only the sound bar remote and switch on the TV with that, that makes life easier. 2D to 3D conversion is good when content is played from a DVD or Blueray. Most of the streaming content is of less quality and those with low quality its better to watch in 2D rather than 3D. I have XBOX console with me and most of the stuff I watch by streaming thru XBOX. Quality is good when streaming thru XBOX. I watch cable TV rarely, since most of the stuff is thru streaming nowadays.

5.0 out of 5 stars all it was described to be, May 2, 2013
My new LG55LM4700 is an amazing set. The 3-D is breathe-taking. Even the simulated 2-D to 3-D is good. But playing a 3-D Blue Ray DVD will blow your mind. They image looks as if it is right in front of your eyes and the depth goes to infinity. It came with a sound bar which is okay but not as impressive as using surround sound. I'd purchase a 4600 without the sound bar especially if you already have a surround sound system. I was hoping to use it as my center speaker but can't.

5.0 out of 5 stars TV, April 10, 2013
I tried the LG for a change from the samsung we had. This tv is very cool..has 3D options that you can use with some DVDs and it works...fun for children especially..Love the soundbar..just enough loudness for a great room. It was all very easy to set up (I am a senior citizen) ..I had one call to the customer service of LG and the guy was very nice and helpful..That was it...all good to go...Got the sony bluray dvd player to go with it..has easy access to netflix and other things...I thought about a smart tv first...but decided on this one first to get something different than samsung and second I didn't want a bunch of stuff that could go wrong on the tv. Box was delivered by truck..great condition! The color is pretty after you set the options you like...

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Package Deal!!, March 4, 2013
Love this package, when coupled with a home theater system this become elite!! I would by this again if I had another room.

5.0 out of 5 stars So happy I choose this TV!, December 16, 2013
autumn wolf (san antonio, texas) - See all my reviews
Love this TV! Great picture, and I enjoy watching anything on it, even things I normally don't watch, is now a joy! The 3D movies, is no different than being at the theater. The picture pops right out at you, and is so cool to watch! My friends now come over to my house and watch movies and bring the popcorn! Lots for the money!

4.0 out of 5 stars Sound bar used with TV, March 3, 2014
The TV works great and the sound is good, but sometimes the sound just goes away. We use the sound bar with the TV. We have to shut down the TV and turn it back on again.

5.0 out of 5 stars NICE TV, June 22, 2013
Is a good product for the price!!! LG always give the consumer excelent products and with a good ratio price/quality

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Deal!!, January 28, 2013
I am extremely happy with my purchase. Tge tv looks great and the sound bar sounds amazing. Definitely got my moneys worth. Would recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars 3d TV, May 15, 2013
The Lg 55Lm4700 Is A Great TV. I Am Very Pleased With The Picture Quality In 2D And The 3d Is Theater Quality. The Settings Need Very Little Adjustment But Some Is Needed. The Soundbar Also Works Very Well But I Would Still Recommend A Receiver For Obvious Reasons. All In All I Am Very Happy With My Purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Deal, May 2, 2013
This was purchased to replace my old 55 inch system. This one is LED, includes a sound bar and also this one is 3D. This one has excellent picture quality and I glad I purchased this package

LG 55LM4700 55" 1080p 120Hz LED 3D TV w/ Soundbar