Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing STEM

on January 3, 2012
Great deal, great glasses - although I would have preferred black but instead received orange and white. It's no biggie though. I will be ordering more for guests who come to the house. Don't waste your money on the $40 ones from Vizio, these work just the same. That is, unless you wanted the style of the Vizio ones and don't care about the price.
on August 19, 2011
These glasses serve a purpose. The make 3D movies, 3D.

When I put them on, I see 3D images. So they work!

Also, I wear glasses, as does my son. They fit nicely above the prescription glasses, so that's a plus!

Each pair also comes with a cleaning cloth to help keep them clean.

I have about 12 pair.
VINE VOICEon September 30, 2011
One of the reasons I went with the LG model I did was because I didn't want to get locked into having to purchase expensive active shutter glasses. Having only used this type of glasses in theaters I didn't see the need to upgrade to something that was just going to be more complicated and a lot more expensive. These work great with my LG set. People are generally stunned when using them for the first time in a home setting. Maybe the expectations are low for a home setting, but these provide an excellent 3D experience. There's some criticism that these type of lenses darken the movie. Most TV's now have multiple brightness settings if that bothers you. I haven't seen it as an issue. I wound up getting 8 additional pair of these to stock the house in case the kids have a bunch of friends over. Very pleased over all.
on September 22, 2011
I actually purchased these to be as extra pairs of 3D glasses for my LG 3D monitor. I purchased at Fry's Electronics in Burbank. These glasses are different than the pair of 3D glasses that come in the box that say 3D monitor glasses. On LG's website, these glasses are recommended for the monitor, but note to consumer that is incorrect! Here is the problem with these glasses used with the D2342 monitor. These glasses have a purple ghosting effect due to the circular polarization angle of these glasses, in order to see with them properly and not see purple you need to tilt your head to the left to 45 degrees. That is when the purple effect/ghosting is lessened and begins to disappear to a dark grey. As for the glasses that come in the box, I hope that they start selling these online cause they worked perfect with my new monitor. These monitors have different polarization than the passive 3D TV's that LG makes. I'll keep you posted if I hear more information from LG, I'm currently on the phone with them and getting a huge run around. I gave this product 2 Stars cause LG should not be recommending a product that doesn't work with their new passive 3D monitor!
55 comments|19 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 28, 2011
I read a number of reviews on Amazon, and decided upon the LG AG-F210 Cinema 3D glasses because they were not only very reasonable in price, but I understood them to be lightweight, as well as good. They arrived very shortly after I made the purchase. On Christmas Day, my famiy used them to watch Beauty and the Beast (which I also bought at Amazon) in 3D. Great value, great fun, and I recommend them highly.
VINE VOICEon September 22, 2011
I have a Toshiba Cinema 3D TV (PASSIVE 3D) and wanted a couple extra pair of glasses for guests. The glasses work perfectly, not too mention the cost is low. A soft case comes with each pair of glasses, which help prevents scratches. They are comfortable on the face unlike active glasses.

The build quality is only a little better than what you get at the theater. The polarize film is thin, so you may not want your kids to play with them.

I would recommend them for anyone who want low priced glasses for their Passive 3D TV. They will not work for active 3D. I also have an active 3D TV, that I no longer use for 3D because those glasses hurt after a while.
on December 1, 2011
I picked up 3 sets of these glasses, 6 total to go with my new LG 3D TV. All three sets that arrived were black (my tv came with 2 orange pairs, and 2 white pairs). They come with small black bag to store the glasses in, and have a cleaning cloth to keep them clean. They easily fit over perscription glasses, but are not too bulky. They make the 3D tv come to life. At this price, it was easy to pick up several pairs for having people over. Very staisfied with this purchase. Thanks Amazon!!
on June 26, 2012
Received these in addition to my LG TV order for free! They came in cool tubes with two glasses each and each pair of glasses came with a nice fabric protective sleeve and microfiber cleaning cloth. Also came with a bit more styling than just the plain ones shown which was a nice perk. Have only used them to watch 2D-to-3D and 3D video on my 47" LG TV but will take them next time we head to the theater since we now have 12 pair (6 with the TV and 6 more were free)!
I love the glasses, 1 is orange and the other is white. Both are as good as the vizio brand that came with my 3Dtv, I still use them since I purchased them so many months ago.I especially love the white pair, they come in handy when I have 3 or more people over who wants to see some 3D.
on March 7, 2013
I bought four pair of this ag-f210 glasses, I have been using them every weekend for about five weeks and they allow me to see 3d movies in a perfect image clarity. I rated them with only 3 stars just for two reasons 1: when trying to clean them up you have to be carefully on the lens they are not too soft but soft. Reason 2 : They on my opinion are a little too wide for example if you are watching the movie but suddenly turn your head aside the Glasses can move depending on how big is my head in this case, but otherwise this product is worth for the prize. I would buy them again if necessary.