Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: LG AG-F216 Cinema 3D Glasses Family Pack (6-Pairs) for 2011 and 2012 LG Cinema 3D HDTVs
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Thank you Scientist Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on October 21, 2011
I bought this with anticipation of having people with a variety of needs to want to watch our new 3D TV. The adult glasses are light and fit comfortably. The clip-ons work great also. The two childrens glasses are extremely small and too small for my 5 yr old who is tall for his age. My 8 and 5 yr old both use the regular glasses and the only time the children glasses will get used is with very small children.
on December 15, 2011
The family pack is a nice addition to the glasses that are received with the LG 3D televisions, but chances are, you will not be using all 6 pair since they are designed for a specific person in mind.

The children's glasses are really small and I ended up giving those 2 pair to a friend of mine who has small children and he said they work great for them so I'm happy someone could use these pairs of glasses. If you have children older than 8 years old, these glasses will most likely be be too small for them.

The two pair of clip on glasses are great for people that wear glasses. My father came over and he wears glasses and really appreciated the ability to wear his own glasses with these clip on attachments. They have a fairly strong spring and they stay attached quite well. I'm sure we'll have other people that wear glasses visit our house and use these, but otherwise, these glasses will be sitting on a shelf.

The two pair of adult glasses are different in looks and quality. The black ones are the best 3D glasses I've ever used. I love the style, size, and comfort of those so I claimed them as my primary set of 3D glasses. The other ones seem lower in quality but are very light to wear. My wife thinks they fit better and are more comfortable than the ones that came with the TV so she'll be wearing them whenever she has time to watch a 3D movie with me.

As a set, these cover the unique situations you will come across for needing those special pairs of glasses.
on September 8, 2011
For the glasses themselves, I would give a 4.5 - 5 star rating. They are very light, comfortable to wear, and are much better quality than the ones you would get at a movie theater. The only minor annoyance was the packaging, but again, it is very minor. Each of the glasses come in an individual fabric case with a cleaning cloth for each pair, which is nice, but it's hard to tell what type of glasses is in the case without opening it; they're not labeled. Also, the outer packaging is made of cardboard and is a little flimsy and low-quality. Over all, this is a nice set and the clip on glasses are a really nice touch and are extremely comfortable for those who wear glasses (much more comfortable than the over-glasses glasses at the theaters).
on September 29, 2011
Packaging:
This package includes 2 Clip-on glasses, 1 pair for her, 1 for him and 2 for the children. The packaging for these glasses are descent to say the least. They come individually wrapped in their own pouch and each with a wiping cloth. The major negative draw back is the pouches are not labeled, so you will have to pull out the glasses to see which one is which. The holder that the glasses come in leave a little to be desired, feels like the glasses are jam-packed in there.

Quality:
These glasses are better quality then the ~$5 passive glasses you can purchase and are far more superior then the movie theater glasses. The glasses are more comfortable because they contour to the shape of your head/face instead of the cheaper glasses that are flat on the sides and front. If you wear glasses, you may find that the clip on pair may be comfortable then the ones that are supplied in the movie theaters.

Overall:
For $65, this item may be a bit high priced, but if you enjoy watching 3D movies or games on the regular. I would say invest in a good pair of glasses. As for quality of the 3D movies, it won't matter if you use the cheaper pair or these more expensive ones, the movies will look the same.
on December 14, 2011
This package works well with my new LG 47LW5300 set. Glasses are high quality, and the metal-frame and clear ones are much nicer than the OEM white and orange kind (though equally functional). Clip-ons are more comfortable for some glasses wearers, but many odn't mind wearing the regular glasses over their regular ones. The packaging for storage is superb, and likely intended to justify the high MSRP price, but I would never pay full price. At a significant discount, this is a good value.

To clarify, you get in the package (see user images to confirm):
- 1 x clear plastic frame (intended for women)
- 1 x black metal frame (intended for men)
- 2 x clip-on (for those who wear glasses for vision correction)
- 2 x childrens' (with rubber strap to help keep them on)
- a very very nice storage container, with cloth bag and wipe for each pair
on December 1, 2011
I needed a 3D glasses for my 4yr child and clip-on for me (I'm wearing glasses)
- if I bought these two glasses, it would cost about $40.
But 2 * adult, 2 * child, 2 * clip-on = $41 (price may vary depending on time)

I'm totally satisfied.

CONS
- child glasses are little bit small for us. (4 years boy)
When I got the LG Cinema Screen 55LM6700 55-Inch Cinema 3D 1080p 120 Hz LED-LCD HDTV I knew I had to get my hands on some better 3D glasses than what the TV came with. I have two children that already wear everyday glasses and they looked funny and uncomfortable wearing 3D glasses on top of their regular glasses. This variety pack was the answer. Now they can just clip on the 3D glasses to their own glasses and watch the movies in comfort. We are a family of 5 so we all already claimed our own. My husband has claimed the black pair, two that wear glasses called the clip-on and our youngest son has the children's size. Of course I took the white pair. Each set comes with their own protective fabric case/sleeve and cleaning cloth which is a plus. I keep the glasses in the original cylinder box they all come in because it makes a very nice container to keep them them in and not get lost.

Overall nice variety pack at a good value.
on December 16, 2011
I received these glasses as a free bonus with an LG 3d TV purchase (which already had 4 pairs included). Although most of them look like kids glasses from the dollar store, they're good enough for the occasional guest marathon TV viewing (maybe the Superbowl). There are even some clip-ons for those that need glasses to watch TV with. The pair I use is an even better fit than the stock TV glasses. Definitely worthwhile but should be included with the TV (watch for specials with Amazon).
on December 30, 2013
We have and LG 3D tv that came with 4 glasses. Since it's just my husband and I I put off ordering this set for a few months because they weren't really necessary. However, I realized I wanted to be able to invite my sisters in law and families over whenever I wanted to to watch movies in 3d and as that includes 3 kids, I finally pushed "order".
I am SO glad I did. Just a warning, the childrens glasses are SMALL. They are perfect for my 2 year old niece who LOVED having glasses her size. They were a little tight on my 7 year old niece, so she ended up using the women's glasses which are much smaller than the ones that came with the TV.
I LOVE the regular glasses. They are sooo much nicer than the black plastic ones that came with the TV. They are also smaller, so I commandeered them as mine.
The clip ons are great if you have people in your family who wear glasses. Now my hubby can watch a 3d movie without having to go put his contacts in, it's much more comfortable this way (the other alternative was to wear the 3d glasses over the REGULAR glasses, which sucks).
They all work as well, if not better, than the ones that came with the TV. I can't reall say how well the little kid ones work since the only person that used them is 2, but she seemed to love them.

I also LOOVVEEEDDD how they came packaged. They come in a nice black heavy cardboard tube, and each pair come in it's own little cloth pouch. I ended up taking everything out of the pouches and putting two pairs of glasses in each pouch, so I could also store the 4 glasses that came with the tv in the pouches/cardboard tube. All in all, I fit the original 4 glasses that came with the TV along with the 6 glasses that come with this set in the cardboard storage tube and they all fit perfectly. It's a much nicer way of storing them than the generic flimsy cardboard boxes most of thse come in.

All in all, I don't regret this purchase at all. I'm mad it took me this long to push order!!
on January 2, 2014
2 pair of adult his and hers, 2 pair of kids glasses, 2 pair of clip-on. Mainly bought them for the clip-on, but the kids glasses will be great for nieces and nephews. Bought them for use with LG 55LA6970 and they work great.