Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: LG BD645 3D Blu-ray Disc Player
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on December 1, 2011
If you are looking for a 3D Blue Ray player, that renders excellent image, integrates well with the TV (was able to control it from the TV's remote with no setup required when connected via HDMI cable), this is the item for you.
The item does not have Wireless networking capability, Netflix, Amazon or other apps, but has a wired network connection and supports BD Live features to see Blue Ray extra content downloaded from the internet.
It works well with all 3D and non-3D TVs, regardless of brand.
HDMI cable is not included, though. It comes with standard (3 wire) RCA analog cable.
This item is usually companion to LG 3D HDTVs.
on December 28, 2011
This player came along with my new LG 3D TV but this player does not do the TV justice. It does not do well with fast motion video and actually has problems displaying older DVD titles correctly on your display (ratio wise). The sound that comes from this is also very low and there is little options how to hear set the Audio output. As a 3D played it does an adequate job for most titles but I have run into a problem when playing Rio 3D. This player cannot keep up with the fast motion of this movie. I know it is the player because I played the movie to the same TV using my PS3 in 3D and it looked great. While it also lacks any option for Wifi or any Apps even when connected to a internet source, this was a bare bones inclusion to get you watching 3D. I would rather not get the player included and just save some $$ on the TV purchase. Would not recommend this as a separate purchase for anyone, invest on a better player, or even better a PS# which I feel is still the best Blu Ray player on the market (I own 4 different players).
on January 20, 2012
I got this unit as part of a package with a 3D LED TV, and a set of 4 glasses in Nov. After almost a month it stopped working. (The tv still works great). I called tech support and they said I would have to send the unit back so they could fix it and I would have the postage paid lables and paperwork in the mail in 5 to 7 working days. This was on Dec 29th. Nothing ever came. I called them back on 1-19-12 and they said they would send everything again. I would not buy this unit if I were you. It is not internet ready and sounded like it was falling apart every time the door opened and closed. I guess it was. As far as customer service, well it is taking forever to get the postage and paperwork and who knows how long it will take to ever get it back when it's fixed.

I also have a Sony DBP-S770 3D blu-ray player and have never had a problem with it and it is internet ready and I get tons of programing on it. Take a look at the Sony. It cost more money but well worth it.
on March 18, 2012
I thought it might be a rip-off getting this blu-ray player for one-hundred dollars. But, I say this is a great blu-ray player, dont let the price throw you off. I got this for my father for Christmas, and he loves it, tossed the other one out. This blu-ray player works great with standard discs and blu-ray's, brings out things wonderfully. Great product!
on November 24, 2012
i bought this as a pakage with the tv.it has been noisy since day one and will not work all the time as it should.i have not watched butmany movies with it and today we decideded to watch a new movie and low and behold it sounded like it was shredding the dvd and would not play at all.so off to the dvd graveyard with it.i would not reccommend this to anyone
on March 19, 2013
Like the other posts, I bought this as a set with a 3D TV. Used my PS3 with the tv and left the LG blue ray unopened for approx a 6-8 months. Finally decided to use it w/ my plasma in my room and after about 5-10 movies, the player broke. As with the other posts, it sounds like the player is completely destroying the blue ray with an error message reading a few seconds later and the player just ejects the disk...this sounds like a manufacturing defect (judging by the posts w/ the same problem). I WOULD NEVER BUY A LG BLUE RAY because of this reason. Let hope the tv does a lot better than this crappy blue ray player has done!
on October 22, 2013
I received this as part of a television package. From the day I got it the drawer was out of alignment and needed to be sent for repair. When I got the new one I looked closely at how the DVD drawer was designed. It is very shallow and thus easy for the DVD to slip out of the tray and get jammed in the drawer. When the door closes the DVD gets sideways in the case and often knocks the belt off. This renders the player useless and damages the disk. I have had to disassemble twice to retrieve my disk and replace the belt. I am now especially careful about placement of DVDs making sure that it is sitting fully in the tray before I close the door. Since I have taken this approach I have had little difficulty.
on January 28, 2014
I got this thing and before the year was up it was going in the trash quit working and took I took it in to have it checked out it would have cost me more to fix then a new one would cost.
on June 5, 2014
The remote or the device is not compatible with my LG Goggle TV, and others are. The remote is light and fragile too. Works great for 3-D blue-ray though.
on January 26, 2013
bought used and plays jsut fine but does not connect to amazon (my fault for not checking) and did not come with remote (my fault again).

See 1 answered question