5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent 3D Blue-Ray Player no Apps
If you are looking for a 3D Blue Ray player, that renders excellent image, integrates well with the TV (was able to control it from the TV's remote with no setup required when connected via HDMI cable), this is the item for you.
Published on December 1, 2011 by C. Szabo

2.0 out of 5 stars Sub Par Blu Ray Player but its a free bonus.
Published on December 28, 2011 by Chris

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent 3D Blue-Ray Player no Apps, December 1, 2011
This review is from: LG BD645 3D Blu-ray Disc Player (Electronics)
The item does not have Wireless networking capability, Netflix, Amazon or other apps, but has a wired network connection and supports BD Live features to see Blue Ray extra content downloaded from the internet.
It works well with all 3D and non-3D TVs, regardless of brand.
HDMI cable is not included, though. It comes with standard (3 wire) RCA analog cable.
This item is usually companion to LG 3D HDTVs.

2.0 out of 5 stars Sub Par Blu Ray Player but its a free bonus., December 28, 2011
This review is from: LG BD645 3D Blu-ray Disc Player (Electronics)
This player came along with my new LG 3D TV but this player does not do the TV justice. It does not do well with fast motion video and actually has problems displaying older DVD titles correctly on your display (ratio wise). The sound that comes from this is also very low and there is little options how to hear set the Audio output. As a 3D played it does an adequate job for most titles but I have run into a problem when playing Rio 3D. This player cannot keep up with the fast motion of this movie. I know it is the player because I played the movie to the same TV using my PS3 in 3D and it looked great. While it also lacks any option for Wifi or any Apps even when connected to a internet source, this was a bare bones inclusion to get you watching 3D. I would rather not get the player included and just save some $$ on the TV purchase. Would not recommend this as a separate purchase for anyone, invest on a better player, or even better a PS# which I feel is still the best Blu Ray player on the market (I own 4 different players).

1.0 out of 5 stars Worked only a month, January 20, 2012
This review is from: LG BD645 3D Blu-ray Disc Player (Electronics)
I got this unit as part of a package with a 3D LED TV, and a set of 4 glasses in Nov. After almost a month it stopped working. (The tv still works great). I called tech support and they said I would have to send the unit back so they could fix it and I would have the postage paid lables and paperwork in the mail in 5 to 7 working days. This was on Dec 29th. Nothing ever came. I called them back on 1-19-12 and they said they would send everything again. I would not buy this unit if I were you. It is not internet ready and sounded like it was falling apart every time the door opened and closed. I guess it was. As far as customer service, well it is taking forever to get the postage and paperwork and who knows how long it will take to ever get it back when it's fixed.

I also have a Sony DBP-S770 3D blu-ray player and have never had a problem with it and it is internet ready and I get tons of programing on it. Take a look at the Sony. It cost more money but well worth it.

1.0 out of 5 stars bluray 3d player bd645, November 24, 2012
This review is from: LG BD645 3D Blu-ray Disc Player (Electronics)
i bought this as a pakage with the tv.it has been noisy since day one and will not work all the time as it should.i have not watched butmany movies with it and today we decideded to watch a new movie and low and behold it sounded like it was shredding the dvd and would not play at all.so off to the dvd graveyard with it.i would not reccommend this to anyone

4.0 out of 5 stars LG, June 5, 2014
Patrick R. Sherwood "OdinLoved" (Glendale, Arizona United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: LG BD645 3D Blu-ray Disc Player (Electronics)
The remote or the device is not compatible with my LG Goggle TV, and others are. The remote is light and fragile too. Works great for 3-D blue-ray though.

2.0 out of 5 stars Bad, January 28, 2014
This review is from: LG BD645 3D Blu-ray Disc Player (Electronics)
I got this thing and before the year was up it was going in the trash quit working and took I took it in to have it checked out it would have cost me more to fix then a new one would cost.

1.0 out of 5 stars Worked for approx 5-10 movies, March 19, 2013
This review is from: LG BD645 3D Blu-ray Disc Player (Electronics)
Like the other posts, I bought this as a set with a 3D TV. Used my PS3 with the tv and left the LG blue ray unopened for approx a 6-8 months. Finally decided to use it w/ my plasma in my room and after about 5-10 movies, the player broke. As with the other posts, it sounds like the player is completely destroying the blue ray with an error message reading a few seconds later and the player just ejects the disk...this sounds like a manufacturing defect (judging by the posts w/ the same problem). I WOULD NEVER BUY A LG BLUE RAY because of this reason. Let hope the tv does a lot better than this crappy blue ray player has done!

4.0 out of 5 stars blu-ray, January 26, 2013
This review is from: LG BD645 3D Blu-ray Disc Player (Electronics)
bought used and plays jsut fine but does not connect to amazon (my fault for not checking) and did not come with remote (my fault again).

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Blu-Ray Player Especially for the price!, March 18, 2012
Austin (United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: LG BD645 3D Blu-ray Disc Player (Electronics)
I thought it might be a rip-off getting this blu-ray player for one-hundred dollars. But, I say this is a great blu-ray player, dont let the price throw you off. I got this for my father for Christmas, and he loves it, tossed the other one out. This blu-ray player works great with standard discs and blu-ray's, brings out things wonderfully. Great product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 10, 2014