Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on December 28, 2010
This is the second one I bought. I've had one for a couple of years, and my daughter loved it, so I gave her one for Christmas this year. She has already been using it. We enjoy British comedies, and some of the lesser known (to Americans)DVD's can only be purchased from the UK making them unusable on American region DVD players. This region free player has great quality, and I love that I can switch between and American and UK regions without any adjustments.
on February 8, 2016
I have to say it was hard to find out but I hope this help others. As far as karaoke,although nowhere does it indicate cd+g this DOES play cd+g perfectly, no issues at all displays word, no lag. overall great machine.
on July 4, 2016
Perfect for our needs. This plays our European PAL DVDs perfectly which is why we purchased it - also plays American NTSC DVDs equally as good. It is 110/220V capable with an American style plug. Slim and fits well in the cabinet.
on December 14, 2010
my main reason for getting this one was because it has the usb divx support. Works well in addition to the dvd player part. A little annoying to fast forward/rewind usb movies. the usb port is in a bad spot i think. had a credit card shaped thumb drive plugged in and somehow it blocked the remote sensor it would seem. had to flip the card upwards.
on November 19, 2010
I purchased this item believing as described in the description I was buying a multi region dvd player. This is not the fact, what you actually get is a Region 1 coded DVD Player with an unlock code stuck on the outside of the box with instructions on how to unlock the dvd player. No where in the description of the product does it mention anything about you having to use an unlock code. Stay away from this product. It is being advertised wrongly and should have clearly stated that it was a Region 1 DVD Player with and unlock code provided. I could have gone online and found an unlock code for myself. Another problem with this product is that it's remote control switches on my blu ray player. It's tuned to the same frequency. I thought I was getting a good deal but now I'm stuck with an item that not worth the money I paid and I could have saved this money and put it towards a real multi region player.
on July 9, 2013
My daughter travels to Germany quite often and likes to have dvds that travel both ways. This does the trick.
on January 30, 2010
This region-free DVD player is simple to use and works well. The only feature that is somewhat annoying is the long reaction time. For example, after pressing the "open" button, it takes several seconds before you can load or unload the tray. So youneed a little bit of patience. But at that price, I guess one cannot expect more.
on January 6, 2016
First, this unit is only a region 2 player, not a true region free unit. Works great for region 2 discs- I have quite a few. No HDMI, but it does work on an HDTV.
on June 30, 2016
This product is okay... it would not right to rate this product being we ordered the wrong item. So the rating is in the middle being we sent the product back.
on September 11, 2015
Remarkable item. Was able to rapidly record music CDs over to a flash drive without the use of a computer.