5.0 out of 5 stars Good phone
I actually enjoy having this phone. It gets good reception, is easy to operate, and is very durable. It has a good app store, and if you accidentally get the screen/outside wet, it will be fine. I like this phone better than my I phone. Also, internet reception is very good.
Published 13 months ago by spolevoy

1.0 out of 5 stars phone uses too much ram
I've been using this phone for 1 year plus, in the beginning it worked fine. Now I must shut it off about twice a day if it doesn't shut off on me on its own. It constantly freezes and when I'm browsing the web, it closes the browser on its own within 5 minutes.
Published 9 months ago by momof2

1.0 out of 5 stars phone uses too much ram, July 3, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Good phone, March 10, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars I hate this phone, January 14, 2013
This review is from: LG DoublePlay 4G Android Phone (T-Mobile) (Wireless Phone)
Although this phone looks good on "paper", it's really lacking. I bet I have to re-start / cycle it 3 times a day if I'm not using it much and on days when I'm trying to play games I have to do it about every half hour. It freezes, it stalls, it's too slow. Another person in my house has the same one and it happens to hers as well. I have 2/3 space clear on this thing and it still never does anything quickly. Sometimes it takes me 3 or 4 minutes to set an alarm (from the home screen!). Don't even get me started on watching videos on here. It's ridiculous. I can't imagine paying $50 for this phone, much less more. I had initially thought having touch screen and the slide out keyboard would be cool but the slide keyboard makes everything freeze even more than usual so I NEVER touch it. I've never seen a phone so slow & sluggish. If I was loaded with apps & media it would be different but everything I have is on my SD card (which is only 1/4 full). Save your money on this one, there are plenty of phones out there worth much more.

ARRAY(0xa29a9e94)