Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on June 12, 2013
I've only had this set since yesterday but already I love it. Right out of the box the picture was amazing. It found my wireless network right away and I had no problem connecting. Updating the software was a breeze.I almost didn't buy this set because I could not find any reviews on it.... or even much documentation. Some information was missing from LGs own specifications. I finally decided to take a chance because I wanted a 60 inch set. As far as I can see so far the LG 60LN6150 seems to have the very same specifications as the LG 55LN5700 line except that it has Picture Wizard 2 and the stand to the 60LN6150 swivels and the others are stationary. I am taking away one star because although I love the set, the documentation is very poor. It comes with a Owner's Manual but NO Users Guide! This makes it very difficult to learn how to use features of the set. There is an onscreen users guide but is a hassle to have to go back and forth between screens when you are trying to set everything up. It would be much easier to have a printed users guide in front of you to refer to. Unfortunately I had problems with Amazon's shipping process (unusual for Amazon) but now that I finally have the set I love it.
on October 31, 2013
I had this tv for 3 weeks now. I Love it. Especially the network/ connectivity/ smart TV features! If you like downloading your movies, music..etc & all your medias is in your computer then the LG smart TVs are for you my friend. When this tv is connected to your home network(EZ to do) you can access all of your music, movies, photos & watch them on your LG tv. Best thing about this TV is when playing a video file, if you have the smart remote, you can use it like a mouse & click on any point(time line) of the video/movie like in media player on computer. You don't have to wait for fast-forword like before!! very cool.

Pros
Plays all video formats I needed so far (avi, mp4, mkv,) awesome video player.
Great smart TV/ connectivity to network, netflix, PLEX, internet, etc
Very nice clean Design, I like the all-chrome of the 55LA7400 better but....
TV Turns on quickly, a lot faster than Vizio, navigating & changing source/function is also quicker then most.
Picture is just as good any other top brands... samsung, sony, etc

CON
Did not come with the smart remote MR400. a Must Have!! I knew so I bought one separately

FYI
Not 3d
Screen is a little shinny/glare, make sure your windows & lights could be covered/ turned off.
Frame is silver on front but black on side edges
I meant to give it 4 1/2 stars but can't do that on amazon
on August 27, 2013
I've had the tv for a month now, and i am still amazed at the picture quality.The documentation is somewhat lacking, and appears to be geared more toward people with some technical background, but with a little common sense, and help from the onscreen users guide (or maybe an internet searched for additional info), i believe most people can figure how to operate the many excellent features of this tv. It does have an onscreen users guide which can be helpful in you're not sure about certain features of the tv. The shipping process was a breeze, and the delivery people offered to help setup the tv, if you like. I just had them leave it a the door bacause i wanted the fun of opening it up and setting it up myself. The only setup required was screwing in a few screws to put on the base. The only problem I had with the whole process was figuring out how to turn off the TruMotion feature, which makes some shows and movies look like soap operas (TruMotion). The TruMotion (120Hz) is turned on by default. You can turn it off by going to settings -> Picture -> Picture Option - >TruMotion, and select off. I previously only owned Plamsa tvs, because the picture quality was always better than LCD. But, now with the new LED TV's, the picture quality compares to Plasma. And LED uses very little electiricty compared to Plasma. And the LED TV weights less than Plasma TV's. If this TV holds up like my previous Plasma TV's, then i will continute to purchase LED TV's in the future. Only time will tell.
on January 7, 2014
This is amazing TV for great price. I would compare this TV at par with Samsung 6300 series. I have 2 Samsung TVs and was in market for 3rd LED tv for my living room. I looked around a lot but finally zoomed in on this LED set. This has amazing picture quality and is smart TV with great features. Setup was easy and picture is superb out of box. I hooked my tv to my Blu-ray player and experience was just superb.
Samsung quality has gone down a lot. That's what happens when the manufacturer just becomes too big. LG is still behind Samsung and Sony and are competing hard for first or second spot. They have decent TVs that are coming up and is going to major player in coming years. I certainly recommend this TV. GO for it if you are looking for a great smart LED tv without breaking your bank.
on January 25, 2014
This is an amazing TV for awesome price. There is nothing not to like about this TV - great colors, great picture quality, smart TV etc. I have had this tv for 4 months now and truly enjoy it. I recommend this tv to everyone as it is at par as the competitors. LG is underrated in US, but it's about time that these tvs are no less than Samsung's n Sony's.
on October 30, 2013
Excellent tv with an excellent price. My first smart tv and so after shopping around decided on this. Speaker quality is actually good and picture is awesome. Would have preferred the magic remote but will buy separately. Definitely recommend,
on November 1, 2015
I've used this TV for only 21 months and the remote quit working. I bought a new remote all to no avail and a tech told me its probably the IR receiver that is bad. I have 3 tvs(panasonic, samsung and proscan) in my home and none is less than 4 yrs old yet none has given me any problems. As a matter of fact, the Proscan is 7 yrs old and its still as good as the day it was bought. This is my first time of trying LG products and this will surely be the last. I've researched the problem online and found out that too many people are having problems with IR receivers on LG tvs. If the company knew about this problem and continues to sell junk to people, why should I trust any of their products again when they have have displayed poor moral character. The most annoying is the tv is big and is hung on the wall. So, I will have to bring it down first, take it to the repair shop and pay another person $250 to hang it again on the wall. I'd rather buy another tv when I get money. I will have to be manually operating the tv(which has limited function that way) for now till I buy a new one. I WON'T EVEN BUY A COMMON PEN OR ANYTHING FOR THAT MATTER WITH LG ON IT.
on June 11, 2014
Order is based on customer review . Has no time to check it . I used to use Samsung smart TV . It is a first time buying LG. I love it . The speaker sound is a lot better than Samsung or Sony . It is a waste to order the sound bar with it . The sound is enough to fill 24x36 room ( a nail salon) . Easy to naviagte and control . I love its Intel DI and MHL .
on January 10, 2014
I had to install an internet wired LAN for the Internet services to be excellent. It did not work well with wireless even after getting 50MBPS internet download. However, after reconnecting the wired LAN from the modem directly, it was superb. I used the Internet completely, even browsing on it. And it does not even need the dongle at all. It is perhaps one of the best product I ever used. Totally flawless.
on December 8, 2013
I'm not big on 3D and 4K because I'm getting old(er). My requirements are features, picture quality, and sound quality and all I have to say is WOW. Supports nearly everything I want in a TV (DLNA, YouTube, Playing External Storage). Setup is somewhat fancy especially with all the LG branded services but not over the top. Game mode with good latency and AV Sync. The backlight modulation works very well. Highly recommended. Supports MHL. Plug in a wireless keyboard and mouse and you have a basic web browser. It's not very fast since the system on a chip they use are much slower than the ones in your phone. I can't wait to see future iterations.