Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on February 17, 2012
I purchased this LG refrigerator for my loft and could not be more pleased. I needed something chic and fabulous - but yikes! The space allocated for the fridge is so narrow! I also wanted counter depth so as not to take up precious floor space - there's almost nothing on the market that would have worked, short of a sub zero-type model for $6,000. Every other option was so ugly and unappealing that I could not bring myself to purchase.

I want to hug this slim little beauty!

The freezer space is three perfect, large drawers, plus a quick freeze zone for ice. The fridge space is very well designed. I don't use items like soda bottles - but I do have three cartons of milk in the door, plus loads of fruits, veggies, and charcuterie items. Everything fits beautifully.

The kicker is the energy efficiency. The annual cost of operation is only $54 a year - which means this box uses almost no power. Also, it has a vacation switch - press the button if away and the fridge does its magic to keep things cool while saving power, pollution, the planet. Thanks, LG, for making such a brilliant product!
1212 comments|62 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 30, 2010
It's great! fits EXACTLY into the available space in my tiny kitchen, holds more than enough... LOVE the freezer capacity (seems bigger than my sister's new hulking huge one) and the fridge capacity is deceptively big. It's my favorite kitchen appliance!
on February 16, 2011
I love the design of the fridge, especially the drawers in the freezer. However, the fridge has broken twice in the 7 months I've owned it. LG needs to improve its quality control. My unit should never have left the factory.
on March 3, 2014
I still love this frig. From the moment it arrived, it was so cute and compact. I loved it and hoped it would function properly. Well, after a year I can say it has met and exceeded my expectations. It fits into small places and will work well for those who don't need a huge monster of a frig with 15 different compartments:o Apartment/condo dwellers with small spaces will love it. Be aware that it only has 2 full shelves. A gallon container will NOT fit on the door. If a shelf is removed the gallon container could fit in the frig upright but at the loss of shelf space. Otherwise, it could lay on it's side on an inside shelf (if you must have gallon container). Also, an average pitcher won't fit either. The shelves are adjustable but are approx 6"-8" high. There are 3 drawers in the frig: 2 veggie - 1 meat drawer. Enough space in one veggie drawer to hold about a 3lb bag of grapefruit + a 3lb bag of lemons. The meat drawer is about half of that. The freezer has 3 drawers which will hold quite a bit. A bag of ice from the gas station will fit into a drawer (approx. 7"h x 17"w x 12"d) with a little room to spare. There's a slide out shelf above the top freezer drawer for ice trays. Handles are moulded into the door, makes for a sleek look. It's quiet and has a vacation mode to save energy when you're away. Great for a small family or couple. I do highly recommend this cute little frig.
on October 18, 2012
This is my second LG 10 cu. ft. bottom-freezer refrigerator. The first one is still being used as a spare. I cannot say enough about this model. I have a small kitchen and it looks great (nicely designed) and it does not appear small in height or width. I love the fact it is counter depth and the height is 67+" tall. I have gotten so many compliments about it. Also, I love the bottom freezer (it really holds a lot). The refrigerator (top part) is good also. Love the features and cannot not find any complaint(s). VERY EASY to clean. I would highly recommend this item - especially if you have a small kitchen/area. The price is great - my first one (2 years old) (Amazon did not carry it at the time) cost more than this one!!! Even though it is the exact model, I noticed they made 2 changes 1) door trim is different color; and emblem is different - other than that, exact model. Life is Good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks Amazon AND LG!!
on December 16, 2008
This thing appears to have been designed by someone who's never actually owned a fridge. The shelves don't actually FIT anything! The only place there's room for anything taller than an Odwalla bottle (like, juice or milk or water pitchers or gallons of anything!) is in the door. There's no real space for condiments bigger than a small jelly jar without taking up valuable shelf space in the main compartment. The fridge part is tiny and the freezer part is oversized (3 big drawers).

The egg container holds 8 eggs. Not 6, not 12. 8. Who buys 8 eggs?

The fridge itself works great, but I seriously have issues fitting all my food in it. And I'm a single girl. I can only imagine more than 1 person trying to put food into this- what a nightmare!
1616 comments|63 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 23, 2013
For my buying habits it is a bit small. However, I realize that I need to cut back on some of my stocking up in order to avoid my habit of throwing things out. Also no one needs ten bottles of old salad dressing that were mistakes from the begining.

Delivery was prompt and predictable.
on May 19, 2010
bought 60 days ago its quiet works great. Bought for my bar, perfect. Great price fast shipping.
on November 23, 2014
I needed a small fridge for my small apt.
We had to cut out the bottom of an upper cabinet to make it fit but that's fine. It has to be tall to make up for being narrow. I like the freezer on the bottom and the concept of the drawers.

BUT the freezer is not built out properly. The body of the freezer is wider at the top drawer than the middle or bottom drawer. The top drawer, the one you will use the most, won't stay on the runners. When it drops off the runner a few times the torque cracks the face of the drawer. It also cracks the surface of the runner itself.

When you call customer service they don't bother to understand the problem at all and recommend you buy a new drawer.

So now my fancy refrigerator is repaired with strapping tape, hillbilly style.
on September 22, 2015
Compressor failed after 3 months. I was out of town so not a pleasant situation or odor when we returned. It has taken hours on the phone and 3-4 weeks just to get the part required for repair. Retailer agreed to replace the unit, but LG's turnaround time for a new unit is 6 weeks. This frig has a great design and footprint for smaller spaces, but the quality and service is very questionable in my experience. Life is not good with this item