5.0 out of 5 stars W.A.D.
Working As Designed. :) Put it in and it fired right up - installed Windows 8 on an AMD-based system with zero issues to speak of.
Published 21 months ago by G-Dog

1.0 out of 5 stars Great while it worked
I write this review on 1/6/2014 I brought this back on August 27th of 2013. It no longer reads DVDs and considering how little I use this, just to install Windows and watch a movie every now and then was the only uses, there is no real excuse for this product to quit on me. Buyer please beware.
Published 14 months ago by Cat

5.0 out of 5 stars W.A.D., May 20, 2013
This review is from: LG Electronics 24X SATA Super-Multi DVD Internal Rewriter with M-Disc Support (Black) GH24NS95B (Personal Computers)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product for the pricew, April 21, 2013
This is a excellent product for the price. I have used this brand many times before and hae never had a problem with them. I use this DVD in my own computers. Will be purchasing them again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good with Mac, July 24, 2013
Bought this to replace the dead DVD drive in my 2009 Mac Pro. Popped the front plate off this drive and installed it with no complications. Works great reading and writing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Boring, as it should be, May 17, 2013
There's nothing interesting about an internal DVD player/writer. At least, there's not supposed to be anything interesting about it. This product works very well and is generally easy to ignore, which is what I want in a DVD player.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Drive, June 9, 2013
I just purchased and installed this drive on an older vintage Gateway computer and it works GREAT. It's extremely quiet and has cut my import of DVD's by two-thirds. My only complaint is that it did not come with an extra set of cables (power and SATA). Luckily, I had a spare set from another drive that I had installed.

4.0 out of 5 stars good buy., April 10, 2013
I bought this for a new system I built.

one star removed, as it just came in a box, with no documentation at all. at least have a web site to download drivers/and or have information about the m-disc features.

5.0 out of 5 stars Summary review for LG Electronics 24X SATA Super-Multi DVD Internal Rewriter with M-Disc..., July 13, 2013
I previously purchased LG DVDs that lasted a good while. So when one went out, I went ahead and purchased 2 new ones because the previous ones worked so well.
I enjoyed the fact that these two DVD players were an upgrade to the ones that I replaced them with, and were less expensive that the ones I purchased at "Best Buy". I would recommend these DVD players to anyone in the market to replace their old DVD players. The price I paid for these two DVD players was less than what I paid for one DVD player from Best Buy......just sayin'!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good bang for you buck, May 28, 2013
There is nothing special abou this drive, but it is solidly built despite being quite inexpensive. It reads and writes just like you would expect it to. I'm very happy with my purchase.

1.0 out of 5 stars Great while it worked, January 6, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, June 16, 2013
Toro (Boston, MA) - See all my reviews
I upgraded to a SATA motherboard from an IDE one and I couldn't use my old drive on this new motherboard so I had to purchase a new drive. No problems yet, but for the price, I can't complain.