5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great!!
Published on October 28, 2012 by Joshua M. Forsman

1.0 out of 5 stars didn't work
DO NOT BUY! get the energizer pad instead.

Published on October 29, 2012 by I. Mons

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great!!, October 28, 2012
This review is from: LG Electronics WCP-700 Wireless Charging Pad - Bulk Packaging - Black (Wireless Phone Accessory)
I bought this pad (and the required back cover LG Electronics WCC-840 Wireless Charging Cover - 1 Pack - Carrying Case - Non-Retail Packaging - Black) for my LG Lucid. So far it works great! Charges fully and quickly, and I like the convenience of not needing to attach a cord. The alarm on my phone still works while it is seated on the pad (as do all of the other functions). I only hear two beeps: one when I place the phone on the charger, and a second when charging is complete. I haven't noticed it beeping over and over all night (and the phone is about 2 feet from my head).

I would recommend this for anyone who doesn't mind spending $80 for the convenience/novelty.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, November 30, 2012
I bought two of these, one for work and another for home. I place my Droid DNA on it and it starts charging right away. A pop up screen on the phone says a wireless charger is detected and the phone is now charging. The WCP-700 gives one beep only when placing the phone on the charging correctly. I've never had an issue like other people are complaining about the charger continously beeping during the night. All in all they work great. I just need to find a 12v to 19v adaptor so i can use one of these in my car.

1.0 out of 5 stars didn't work, October 29, 2012
DO NOT BUY! get the energizer pad instead.

would constantly cycle on and off when my phone was placed on it, no amount of adjusting would get it to stop. Not to mention it would beep really loudly every time. ripped the beeper out of it but the constant cycling would drain the battery one my phone really fast. had to just throw it away as I killed the beeper.

bought an energizer qi pad which works great with the HTC incredible 2 inductive charge case. Also the energizer pad comes beeper free from the factory.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is Great, September 17, 2012
It works great and works through the phone case too. Would deff recommend it. I put the phone on top of it and it charges it.

5.0 out of 5 stars makes my life so much easier!!!, June 22, 2014
coupled with the wireless charging back, this makes charging my phone so much easier. i dont have to worry about wires or the charging port being worn out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hasn't disappointed so far, April 5, 2014
Very convenient being able to just lay your phone down on the charging pad. I use it with my LG G Pro phablet. Seen quite a few complaints about the beep it makes when the phone starts charging, but it has yet to bother me. I can't quote exact charge times being as I mainly use it at night while I'm sleeping, but my phone is charged up fully every morning. Will be buying another very soon.

5.0 out of 5 stars great product!, November 29, 2013
Runs flawless! No complaints, does exactly as it says. Charges my phone in two hours on empty and super convenient to drop my phone on it instead of plugging it in.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome charger!, November 25, 2013
The noise is not bad as described by others. The unit charges fast, but not like the original charger that comes with the phone. I also haven't expirenced the phone back being 'hot' as described again from others. Overall, this is a great unit at a good price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yes it beeps, October 27, 2013
It is irritating as it beeps but the purpose is to know that is is charging...a volume control would be nice...it does beep when it feels like it...but then again my phone sometimes tells me i have a text but i dont ....I have three of them and the beep is not as bad as having to plug in phone all the time or have a bulky heavier battery...I tried covering the speaker but that didn't work at all...might try to drill speaker for the one at my nightstand...there is a blinking light so you will know if it is charging or not. Nothing is perfect but I do know that I haven't has to plug my phone in over a year. I decided not to buy a different type of charging pad and stayed with recommend one.

4.0 out of 5 stars Qi charging pad, December 29, 2012
I purchased this for an HTC DNA and it gets the job done. It would be nice if the beeping could be turned off. It takes longer to charge the phone than a wired connection and the phone gets hot, but that could be the phone's fault.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›