Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

Boost Mobile customers will be excited to see the new LG F7 with 4g LTE, which is about four times faster than Boost's older 4G Wi-Max network and about ten times faster than its painfully slow 3g network.

NOTE: Sprint/Boost provide 4G LTE service to only about 50% of American homes. Use the coverage map on the Boost Mobile website to zoom in on your neighborhood and verify that a Boost 4G LTE signal is available on your block.

Avoid the Boost phones that use its Wi-Max network, such as the Samsung SII. Boost has begun closing down its Wi-Max network to shift the spectrum to its new and expanding 4g LTE network.

With its large and sharp screen, the F7 matches the high quality of the Samsung Galaxy SIII while providing DOUBLE the battery life, about ten hours of average use, compared with just five hours on the Samsung SIII.

The camera takes good photos and adequate videos. Music sounds okay through the rear speaker and sounds great with high quality ear buds. There is enough memory to add 4 gb of apps and an SD card slot to add all of your music and videos.

The processor is fast enough to handle demanding apps and most games will play smoothly. Netflix movies look great on the large, very high quality screen. Look for a case on Amazon that has a rear kickstand to make it easier to watch videos. Amazon has a good case selection.
1414 comments| 115 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 24, 2013
I sold my Htc One Sv from Boost Mobile just to purchase this phone and wow, what a huge difference.

Call Quality, people hear me crystal clear unless im in a poor area that doesnt get great reception.

GPS-Navigation/ Well, i know im not the only one because many people on the boost mobile wbsite comment on it, The gps always seems to have a hard time finding my current location and i have used gps many times before and have gotten either lost or arrived late do to it, i downloaded another app, mapquest, which made it easier for me, still noy completely satisfied, and if gps is a majot attraction for you, you may want to rethink.

Screen Display, OMG, What a huge difference, when im home and i have wifi on, videos on youtube will be displayed in HD and wow pixels and movie trailers are so crystal clear. I Love the 720p display.

Processor/ 1.5 Dual core, i love the new feature of LG that allows me to watch a video (phone or sd storage only) and continue playing it while i browse the internet, text, or do anything else for that matter. Candy crush looks so vivid and so beautiful compared to my old htc one sv.

Speaker/ Music- Music is loud enough for me to play.

The phone feels good in my hands, i have huge hands and the phone fits perfect. The back casing of the phone gets covered up with finger prints alot due to the style of it but a case can just fix that.

Overall, i really love the 720p display,processor,videos,games,facebook,internet and pictures look so vivid and beautiful.
on November 10, 2013
I have had this phone for a couple of months now and I love it! This is the only phone I've ever had where the battery truly does last ALL day! The phone is fast and responsive. So far, it hasn't slowed a bit even though I've downloaded a bunch of apps and games. The quick memo and q slide features have come in handy. The phone is comfortable to hold, even with a dual protective case. I haven't had any issues with the volume or speakers at all. The camera is so so, but there is a flash. There is also a front facing camera for skyping and selfies. 4G is a huge improvement over my old phone's 3G capability. I use it mainly for Internet browsing, Facebook, email, texting, games, YouTube, shopping, etc. I have absolutely zero complaints! It is an excellent phone!
on November 14, 2013
Great quality 4g LTE phone for talking, texting and surfing the web without a contract.
first of the 1080p true IPS display will wow your eyes on how amazing pictures, video and overall display will look simply amazing
doesn't have much ram but i have yet to experience lag with the phone due to the fact that it does a good job managing the available ram.
- Also the LG interface flow really smooth with cool features on how your home screens move and how you unlock your screen.
-outstanding battery life i can use it all day with heavy texting and web surfing and still be at over 30% battery.
- android 4.1.2
-1080p video and pictures
-Physical home button that also works as a notification light which is extremely functional and really cool

****BIG BIG BIG defect is the GPS****
GPS signal goes in and out making it basically useless. most of the time it wont be able to pick up your loaction. LG included a free app called Izat qualcomm enhanced location service to help with the issue but it doesn't help what so ever same problems persist even after activating the app.
LG refused to help me solve the issue when i called them. they stated that it was a software issue.....
BUT google this issue and you will find that this issue affects most if not all of these phones so beware it not just me experiencing the gps issues, its most of the LG optimus f7 phones. other wise a great phone so LG please fix this.
2020 comments| 48 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 30, 2013
BEST, most comfortable HD, 3-4G LTE Smart phone WITH a SMART battery, FINALLY! I personally like this phone. I was going to buy a tablet to use for fb and Amazon, etc., BUT, this new processor and 4.1 is PERFECT! NOW, all I need is my LG!
on March 15, 2014
>It's no I-phone obviously. Read reviews, it isn't a malfunctioning device like my previous Galaxy SII was. It has a nice screen and camera quality seems to compete with similar devices. If you are looking for a phone with a good GPS do not buy. It will lose your location frequently. I haven't tried any other smartphone GPS apps besides Scout and Google Maps, but they both seem to have a problem which leads me to believe its hardware not software. I bought a garmin 2457LMT to fix this problem. Now I can have my phone for just music in the car.
>Rear speaker sounds good for a phone, seems louder than my SII. Weird though the amp for the headphone jack isn't quite as powerful as the SII. Meaning I have to crank my car stereo volume to hear the music from my phones headphone jack through my stereo.
>The center home button is better than the touch sensitive one on the SII, I'm glad more phones are going to this feature. I also like the notification light around the button, helps me catch my missed texts and events.
>Like all phones it's good to restart the phone every few days to clear the ram. This one in particular, if not it's like watching paint dry waiting for apps to close and for the phone to load the home screen.
>Get a case, its a slippery little guy. It's a lightweight phone though, barely notice it in my pocket with the trident case.
>Good battery life, that was a selling point for me. Charges fast too.
>Took me a bit to get used to the GUI difference between LG and Samsung, but that should be assumed if switching brands.
> There will never be a perfect smartphone, but for this price I got what I needed to do what I needed. The GPS is my only big disappointment. It might be related to Boosts service too. I'm not going to say buy it or don't buy it, but I hope my experience helps your decision.
on September 26, 2013
I Love it it has all the features the galaxy s3 does plus the added extra battery life i would say this phone is deffently worth it
on January 10, 2014
Love the screen quality. Great phone definitely made a real good choice when i bought this phone. Cant complain at all.
on May 23, 2014
Research this phone before purchasing it, the GPS is absolutely worthless!
They claimed there would be an update to fix it but never did & probably never will.
I bought 2 @ the same time (one for a spare) but never activated or opened the 2nd, after several months of dealing with the GPS issue I called Boost & asked to exchange the unopened one towards a Galaxy S3 & was told no way & if I want a phone that functions correctly I'd have to buy it & eat my unopened F7.
Just FYI there are many other apps besides maps & navigation that need the GPS & won't work correctly without it.
on January 20, 2014
This phone takes awesome pictures and videos.
The charge last all day & if I don't kill it on Candy Crush, all night too.
No problems with dropped calls, freezing or shutting down.
I have fewer problems with apps force closing or crashing with this phone.
Huge screen, brilliant color and the crystal clear HD.
I cant hear very well but I have no problems hearing on this phone with or without the speakerphone.
Love the customizable settings.
Sleek good looking phone & it can take a drop or two. However I do have it in a protective case. ;-)