Brighten your day and night with the brilliant LG Neon GT365 Unlocked GSM Cell Phone. It's the fun, flirty, compact, colorful texting phone that lets you stay connected whenever, wherever! Use the external touch screen to dial, or slide out the full QWERTY keyboard for quick, easy messaging. Snap pix or video with the 2 MP camera/camcorder...and share your snapshots in a snap. Listen to your favorite tunes! The LG Neon GT365 Unlocked GSM Cell Phone...turn it on!
A quick messaging phone boasting a full keyboard for text messaging beneath its vibrant colors, the stylish blue-and-gray LG Neon helps you stay connected whenever and wherever you roam with its bright touchscreen-enabled LCD screen (for dialing only) and slide-out full QWERTY keyboard. You'll be able to keep up with friends and family while on the go using text messaging, mobile e-mail, and instant messaging via popular services including AOL, Yahoo! and Windows Live (messaging charges apply).
The LG Neon with a 2.4-inch touchscreen
with vibrating feedback...
Other features of the LG Neon include a 2-megapixel camera/camcorder, Bluetooth for hands-free devices and stereo music streaming, microSD memory expansion to 4 GB, digital audio player and support for AT&T Mobile Music service (additional charges applicable), EDGE cellular data connectivity, organizer tools, and up to 3 hours of talk time.
Pay As You Go with GoPhone
With AT&T's GoPhone pay-as-you-go service, you get all the benefits of wireless without the surprises--no long-term contracts, credit checks, or deposits. You can easily refill your minutes via prepaid cards or the Internet, or choose to prepay each month and roll over unused minutes.
You can choose from a variety of plans that suit your individual needs--including monthly and daily plans with unlimited talk and text messaging as well as a simple per-minute plan. And with Rollover Balance, you can carry over your unused account balance when you refill before your balance expires, up to the account maximum (learn more below).
The LG Neon has a 2.4-inch LCD with a 240 x 400-pixel resolution and support for 262K colors, and it also has an accelerometer for auto-rotation of the screen when you turn it from portrait to landscape view. Below the screen you'll find a colorfully organized four-button navigator that's complemented by send/end keys and two soft navigation keys. When you press the dialer button at the bottom left corner of the phone's navigation area, you'll be able to quickly dial numbers using the touchscreen dialer. All other functions are accessed via the physical navigation keys.
The Home screen menu from LG's Flash user interface (UI) provides quick access to your calendar, alarm clock and digital audio player, and it provides an intuitive tab-based layout for accessing phone, multimedia and other tools. The phone also offers a three-row full QWERTY keyboard that smoothly slides out from the left side of the phone (when viewed in tall portrait mode).
...and a smooth, slide-out full QWERTY keyboard for easy text messaging and writing longer e-mails.
The phone comes with a small 14 MB internal memory, which is expandable via optional microSD memory cards (up to 4 GB in size). The internal phonebook can store up to 1000 contacts, with each entry providing space for up to four phone numbers, one e-mail address, and a picture ID. The phone also includes nine speed dial options (eight entries plus one voice-mail) and support for caller groups as well as designating a specific ringtone to a contact.
Hands-free communication is easy thanks to the integrated speakerphone. This phone also provides Bluetooth wireless connectivity (version 2.0), and includes profiles for communication headset, hands-free car kits, and file transfer. With the A2DP Bluetooth profile, you can stream your music to a pair of compatible Bluetooth stereo headphones. You can also wirelessly send contacts, calendar events, notes and pictures. This phone can save up to 20 Bluetooth pairings.
The digital audio player is compatible with MP3, AAC/AAC+, and WMA files, and it allows you to create and manage playlists directly on the phone. Other features include a customizable equalizer and visualization, the ability to multitask in other phone applications while still playing music, and easy transfer of files from your PC via USB (optional cable available separately). The phone also includes a flight mode, which allows you to continue playing music while turning off the cellular radio.
Capture photos and videos with
the 2-megapixel camera/camcorder.
The 2-megapixel camera offers four resolution modes (1600 x 1200, 1280 x 960, 640 x 480, and 320 x 240 pixels) and it has up to a 4x digital zoom (depending on resolution selection). It also features white balance and brightness controls, multishot capabilities, night mode for enhanced imagery in low-light conditions, multiple quality options, and your choice of shutter tones (including silent). Additionally, this phone can capture video clips with audio in either 320 x 240 or 176 x 144-pixel resolutions with up to a 2x digital zoom. You can record clips up to 32 seconds for sending via MMS messaging or up to 60 minutes for saving to your PC.
Other features include:
- SMS text and MMS picture/video messaging
- Threaded messaging displays messages in time-order from a contact
- Mobile e-mail--Yahoo!, AOL, AIM, Windows Live, AT&T Yahoo!, & BellSouth Accounts
- Instant Messaging--AIM, Windows Live, Yahoo! Messenger
- Organizer tools: alarm clock, calendar, notepad, calculator, tip calculator, world clock, tasks, stopwatch, and unit converter
- USB mass storage capabilities and charging via computer (cable sold separately)
- 8 unique ringtones, plus vibrate and silent modes
- Speed dial (8 entries plus 1 voice-mail default)
- Support for real-music ringtones
- Voice memo recording for both reminders and sending via MMS
- Java 2.0 support for application and game downloads
- 8 unique ringtones with vibrate and silent modes; compatible with MP3 real-music ringtones
- Voice memo recording (MMS and general modes)
- Bluetooth version 2.0 with the following profiles: A2DP (stereo music streaming), AVRC (remote control), HFP (hands-free car kits), HSP (communication headsets), BPP (basic printing profile for text, e-mail), DUN (dial-up networking), FTP (file transfer), OPP (object push for business cards, calendar items, and pictures)
The LG Neon weighs 3.81 ounces and measures 4 x 2 x 0.66 inches. Its 800 mAh lithium-ion battery is rated at up to 3 hours of talk time, and up to 244 hours (10+ days) of standby time. It runs on the 850/1800/1900 MHz GSM/GPRS/EDGE frequencies.
AT&T GoPhone Service
AT&T's pay-as-you-go GoPhone plans are wireless plans made easy, simply pay in advance for what you need. No long-term contracts, credit checks, or surprise bills--just all the benefits of wireless, with no complications. In addition, AT&T's Rollover Balance feature lets you carry over your unused account balance when you purchase refill minutes before your balance expires.
Other great GoPhone features include no long distance or roaming fees across AT&T's national service area, the ability to track usage via text messages with an updated balance after each call, and the ability to refill your minutes 24-hours a day, 7-days a week. You can also choose to add international long distance for calling to over 50 countries (including Mexico landlines and Canada) for just $10 for 250 minutes. And you can cancel any time without penalty.
GoPhone Plan Options
- $50 Monthly Unlimited Plan includes unlimited talk, text (both U.S. and internationally), and access to Internet data and web browsing (smartphone users must purchase a separate data package).
- $25 Monthly Plan includes 250 minutes of talk time, unlimited text messages, and international texting at 25¢ per message. Data and mobile web browsing is charged per use, or you can buy a package.
- $2 Unlimited Daily Talk & Text is a good plan for those who do not use their phone every day, and data packages can be added. It's charged ONLY on days when the phone is used to make or receive a voice call (including a call to voice mailbox), use IM, or send a text or picture/video/sound message. Data is charged per use, or via a package.
- Per Minute enables you to make phone calls at just 10¢ a minute--perfect for those looking to use their phone very infrequently or for emergencies. You can also send texts at 20¢ per message (25¢ per international message), or choose a monthly package. Data is charged per use, or via a package.
Smartphone users can use any of these GoPhone plans, however, a smartphone require a data/web package to use data/web services. Pay-per-use data/web is not available on smartphone devices. Data packages for all GoPhone plan options (for mobile web access for e-mail, Facebook, Twitter, and more) include the following:
- 500 MB for $25
- 100 MB for $15
- 10 MB for $5
Data packages are good for 30 days, as long as your account balance is not expired. Standard rates apply if feature package is not renewed after 30 days.
Learn more about AT&T GoPhone plans from this handy chart, plus check out AT&T's nationwide coverage map.
How to Refill Your Account
For your convenience 24/7, you can add money to your account in a variety of ways and in a variety of amounts.
- With Rollover Balance, if you refill your account before your balance expires, you keep your unused balance.
- Purchase a refill card at any AT&T store and over 200,000 other retail locations in the U.S. Most refill cards will let you dial *888* to refill using the PIN number on the card.
- Use a credit/debit card and visit att.com/mygophone to refill online. You can also set up Auto Refill and Text to Refill, which enables you to refill directly from your phone.
To check on your current balance, dial*777# and press SEND to receive a text massage indicating your account balance and expiration date.
AT&T GoPhone refill cards are available in these amounts:
- $15 (30-day expiration)
- $25 (90-day expiration)
- $50 (90-day expiration)
- $60 (90-day expiration)
- $100 (1-year expiration)