Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: LG HW350T Micro Portable WXGA LED Projector with Digital TV Tuner
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on December 3, 2012
Hi, I got my projector LG HW 350t a few days back from Fry's store. I did a massive research on the portable LED projectors and finally concluded on Dell m110 (in Lumen 300 category). I ordered for Dell M110 as I got very good reviews but the delivery of the projector was planned from 1 month to 3 month time. I waited for a month but still there was no sign so I cancelled it. The other reason that might irritate you is that Dell sends you the projector and vga connector but rest all including remote and WiFi dongle need to buy separately which will cost another $ 100 - $ 120. If you include this cost, you may get a 500 lumen LED projector.

The time I was waiting for the Dell projector, I was still researching and came across the LG HW 350t. People had put good comments about the projector. So I cancelled my Dell order and went for LG. I got the little projector in a span of 4 days. The projector was packed in a cute and very handy bad with all the useful connectors. LG even gives the WIFI dongle in the box (though not much of my use).

I plugged it in the magic started. I connected my laptop to start with and the picture quality was more than good. Next day, I connected the TV output from wall using a co-ax to the projector and I was excited to see that the TV started playing nd I was getting the free channels without any adapter. Finally I tried connecting with my Motorola Xoom tab using HDMI cable and it was just plug and play. Now I play my projector daily and just love it. The screen size now I watch is around 90 inches diagonally with descent picture quality. I have not tried the projector for games but heard good reviews from people who using it for gaming.

For people interested, I have listed the pros and cons below. Hope this help people like me on the projector hunt. Enjoy.

Pros:
Full USB port
Full HDMI
2 1+1 watt speaker
Fan noise almost no
LG smart TV integrated
Multiple functions remote
Lens cap (it very small thing but somehow most of the LED projectors seems to miss this point)
WiFi dongle to access listed internet apps

Cons:
Brightness (adequate for 300 lumen but sometime feel need of more)
Adapter is big and heavy (Since the whole idea of small projectors is portability so lighter the better)
WiFi dongle should have more generic app like you -tube and Netflix and should have some setting to choose apps.
on December 10, 2012
The moment you open the box, you realize this is a quality product and no wonder LG stands by it with 2yr warranty. Unlike Dell (I bought a Dell m110 before), The LG comes with pretty much everything you need to get you going like remote, cables (except HDMI), and even usb wireless dongle. The TV-tuner works beautifully and with the sound boost ON, you can use it without external speakers. It is also brighter than my Dell m110 while the specs are similar and same lumens. I've been paying price premium for Made in Korea products lately and it seems to be worth it as the quality is consistently above those made in China. I highly recommend it.
on March 26, 2013
bought this used from a seller on amazon, I like it except that the focus is uneven, you can't have the entire screen form corner to corner evenly focus, so that the only drawback to this otherwise feature-full tiny projector
on April 7, 2013
Little it might be, but I am quite pleased with the picture quality ... and I have had projectors ranging from a cheaper, early InFocus, to my present Panasonic ae4000u. For what this unit is, it is wonderful. I do not have a single thing negative to say about it...nothing that really would merit a negative note. Focus is good. Picture quality is excellent and can be adjusted to taste. The unit is bright enough for my uses...and I am using it right now to type out this note while displaying it on a wall at my workplace...it's two thirty in the morning so don't judge me to harshly. i think that if you are looking for a small portable projector that has some versatility built into it, this may be your best bet. This is cute, easy to operate, user friendly and has some outstanding features to boot....some other units do not have, like the built in tv tuner...nice...and the usb dongle that come with. The remote is also easy to use and there is a sleep timer for those who may wish to use this in the bedroom. Like I said, this has got a little bit for every user.
on July 15, 2013
It's more than just a projector! Take it everywhere, enjoy films at home, at friends and in places where you can find a power source. It's so small to carry, so easy to handle and it takes hardly any film format to watch.
At eco mode you won't hear much from the fan, and if not, the sound of the speakers you are likely to connect will make the fan noise disappear. The TV tuner even works in South America, but very likely not in Europe, where the "T" model is not available. If you can find a deal around 400 to 500 dollar, go for it, it's a no brainer and it's worth every dollar. Easy to see that I am in love with this little device, but I havn't been impressed for a long time with a new electric device.
Most of my friend own one since they have been on an open air film evening in my garden a few month ago. Those who haven't bought one yet will get one once they can get a good deal.
Enjoy it, I do!!!
on October 2, 2012
Really really love this projector. The images are crisp, clear and good enough for a small room .Excellent performance. The only reason it didn't get five stars is because it can't stream netflix. I hope LG fixes this in an update.
44 comments| One person found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 14, 2015
I bought the HW300T and my Blue LED stopped working after three years (about 2500-3000 hours) of fairly light use. SO BE WARNED -- the 30,000 hour lifetime they claim is without any basis as far as I can see. I used to get more than 3000 hours from the conventional projector bulbs in my previous unit.

I love the picture and the features, but they really should either give a realistic estimate of the LED lifetime, or support the systems as if they will last that long. When I called them after three years, they simply said "Out of Warranty" and wouldn't talk about it further. Nevermind that a person who ran their projector 24/7 for two years would only accumulate about 17,000 hours in the two-year warranty, only about half what they claim the lifetime should be.

The photo shows my computer screen on top, and the projected image below. BEWARE, or you could be looking at the same thing in a couple of years!
review image
on January 24, 2014
Great little projector good picture quality,just have to wait night time to use since daytime is too bright. It only support 720p not 1080p which I wish I known ahead. I have a 120 " portable projector screen which the projector can project fully from a distance of 8-10 feet. I bought this cause all my private area is sometimes occupy so I move my movie theater to which ever room is available. I use my laptop which has Bluetooth and hdmi connection. I connect the Bluetooth of the laptop to my Vizio 5.1 sound bar and it all works great, so simple to setup home theater system compared to before.
on January 30, 2015
Just received this projector today.I bought it used like new for 150.00.I own 7 mini projectors.Aaxa android,Aaxa showtime,Aaxa p300,Qumi5,optoma ml550,LG PA 75u and now this LG hw350T...This projector is only 300 lumens as is the aaxa p300.The android and show time are 450 And this projector blows them away !!! I I also bought the Benq gp20 which i returned.I also own the Epson 2030 Which is a decent projector but honestly i prefer my two lg projectors above all of them ! they have outstanding clarity.The Aaxa p3300 is also 300 lumens and the contrast ratio is 2000 to1...The mini lg is 1000 to 1 but performs way better,also has a built in tv tuner that comes in handy when camping.The Lg PA75u blows them all away though! I'm really liking these LG projectors!
on May 7, 2015
This projector is just great. I bought it almost three years ago and it's still going strong. It's incredibly mobile, and gives a great picture. I've moved from one country to another, and this little thing comes with me everywhere I go!