4.0 out of 5 stars LG Accolade VX5600 Cell Phone
I am completely satisfied with the LG Accolade VX5600 flip cell phone that I bought through Amazon. It is an exact replacement for the one I dropped in water and much less expensive than the retail price. The phone is exactly as advertised, new condition, and unlocked so all I had to do was charge the battery and take it to my cell provider for activation.
Published 23 months ago by Richard M. Barfield

1.0 out of 5 stars misleading
Bought this phone thinking that "This product has been extensively tested, is certified to be 100% functional, and ready for activation"as quoted from there product page which should mean that I could use it on any verizon line, only to find out that it is a pre-paid phone and can not be activated on my account until its active for 6 months, what a waste of time!
Published 17 months ago by gregg j

4.0 out of 5 stars LG Accolade VX5600 Cell Phone, November 15, 2012
This review is from: LG InfoComm PHON LGVX5600 CDMA VERIZON 1 M (Wireless Phone Accessory)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great phone basically indestructable, February 7, 2013
this phone is basically indestructable. Mine finally broke after 4 year.. it had been swimming in the lake, fell in a bucket of water sealing stain & laid on a cooktop which melted a few of the buttons & this thing just kept on working. It's demise finally came this winter when it slipped out of my hand & fell to the parking lot busting off the hinged lid. So the display didn't work but the phone still did.... So i bought another one.. in the days of smart phones... phewwy... this good ole flip phone will do me just fine. Hope this one lasts as long & as well as it's predicessor.

1.0 out of 5 stars misleading, May 4, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars I like basic and simple phone, February 22, 2013
I've had this same phone since I first signed up for a cell phone, but I'm now on my 3rd one. Not because it doesn't work, but the long-time use & age of the other two rendered them kaput! But, both survived getting wet, frequent dropping, and they still worked fine. My friends' with Smartphones should have such a phone that doesn't drop calls like theirs do.

4.0 out of 5 stars just what I needed, July 22, 2012
The phone arrived on time. Everything was included. My husband only likes flip phones and this one is just what we needed. It is just like the one offered for a lot more thru Verizon. Thanks Amazon!

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed..., June 20, 2013
I must say that my disappointment lies not with the phone itself...but, that this phone was a prepay and Verizon would NOT activate without some lame excuse of wanting me to pay 6 months prepay first. I was furious. I lost the box and information or I would return it to sender! If you are considering purchasing a phone in this manner..I caution you that it may come up as a prepay. Company will NOT activate without charging you!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Ms, November 19, 2012
Lisa A. Varela (Phenix City Alabama) - See all my reviews
Great little phone. Very easy to set up and very easy to use. This is the second one purchased. Long lasting battery had no issues with the first phone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Flip phones are my favorite, December 4, 2012
I like flip phones and this one is my favorite so far. Small, light-weight, fits easily in my pocket, takes great pics for its size.

1.0 out of 5 stars I'd recommend getting this phone elsewhere, April 28, 2013
I can't rate the phone itself since I'm unable to use it, but I would advise people to be very careful dealing with this vendor (PagePlusDeals). The first phone that they sent me stopped working after 2 days and I asked for a replacement. They did send a replacement without any hassle although it did take twice as long as promised. Now that I have the second phone it cannot even be activated with Verizon since it's a 'prepaid' phone that cannot be added to an existing account, it has to be used for 6 months with a prepaid plan first. So at this point, my only option is to also return this second phone.

I'd advise people not to deal with PagePlusDeals. They obviously have problems delivering what they promise and trying to save a few bucks just isn't worth the potential hassle, at least for me.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a new phone, May 9, 2013
because it was not a new one. Which I bought and paid for not a used one or refurbish one. Was not a happy camper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!