4.0 out of 5 stars I really like it!
It arrived this morning.
Published on February 15, 2012 by nikki mc mains

3.0 out of 5 stars LG customer service is awful
Published on December 18, 2012 by soccer mom

3.0 out of 5 stars LG customer service is awful, December 18, 2012
This review is from: LG LFX31925SW 30.7 Cu. Ft. White French Door Refrigerator - Energy Star
Took possession of my LG FRIG December 30th 2011. Called for repairs on December 11th 2012, was told the parts he needed would be ordered and arrive with him. Waited 4 hours for the repair man only to told he doesn't have all the parts needed to complete the job. Tech says he doesn't order the parts, LG orders for him. Problem lies in the MFG. Freezer fan does not cool the ice maker enough to keep the ice frozen. So the ice melts and and then refreezes. But it freezes on the fan itself. A Known problem for this LG frig. But they wait until it breaks to replace the defective control panel and grill. The freezer fan froze and the fan stopped working and I lost all the products in the very large freezer. Now I have to take a second day off from work to get this fixed. Again, LG knows about this problem and doesn't fix it until the unit breaks. We registered our product as soon as we got it. They could have fixed the problem before mine broke and had to take 2 days off of work and lose all that money in food. They chose not to.

3.0 out of 5 stars Somewhat Disappointing Quality for the Price, July 27, 2013
Pluses: it's huge, nicely lit and looks good in our kitchen. Wife loves these features.

Minuses: it's noisy and breaking down after only one year. I hate these features. The evaporator fan (I think) whines, and has since we got it. It's audible almost throughout the house, especially in the middle of the night. According to the online reviews this fridge is supposed to be really quiet. Ours isn't.

Icemaker and water dispensers: initially worked well but for past two months have had very low volume. Finally replaced the electric inlet valve ($50) after two tries to get the right part. Still have low volume but a little better. Now going to try replacing the filter cartridge ($80). I'd call LG, but I hear their service is terrible and this thing's out of warranty.

Didn't expect to need repairs and expensive parts so soon after purchase.

Update: replacing the water filter corrected the problems with icemaker and water dispensers. Using the bypass plug ($6) took care of the problem without spending $80 for a new filter. It's worth noting that while the owner's manual says to replace the filter every six months, and the fridge is one year old, the water filter light on the front panel wasn't on.

4.0 out of 5 stars I really like it!, February 15, 2012
nikki mc mains (Oroville, CA, US) - See all my reviews
It arrived this morning.
Our old fridge, not so old really, 7 years, but I disliked it from the day it arrived, It didn't hold enough, and had awkward areas that didn't hold anything. It had a whole shelf too short for anything but a pizza box. Lost space, in my case. When we had pizza, the leftovers weren't left in the box. And a whole shelf 2 inches high? An egg carton wouldn't fit.
This refrigerator lights up like the Las Vegas Strip! There's not a shadow, or dim corner anywhere.
It seems I have a whole lot of condiments, and this refrigerator held them all in the doors. No room to spare, but still, it held them all!
I spread the food out, organized it, and had room to spare on the shelves. There's lots of room for veggies, which is great, since I seem to buy more produce these days.
The freezer is a little tight, but it's organized, and I can find things. It has multiple areas. Three bins, two drawers, and even an area for tiny things that would have been lost forever in my old freezer.
I only gave four stars because of the freezer size, and the stainless 'skin' seems a little fragile. I think if I had little ones with 'pounding' tendencies, I'd have a dented up refrigerator. Just my impression.
All in all, I'm sure glad I got this.
If I like it this much in a year, it will be my best purchase, ever.

1.0 out of 5 stars LG "Repaired" our refrigerator until it was conveniently out of warranty. Now,they won't replace it. HORRIBLE Customer Service, November 26, 2013
LG has HORRIBLE Customer Service. The ice maker on our fridge broke within six months of purchase. LG made us keep getting it "repaired" unsuccessfully so many times before they would consider replacement. They finally said they would replace it and to send them the information about all of the repairs. HOWEVER, they came back and said they couldn't replace it as it was OUT OF WARRANTY now!!!! Seems like a scam to me. Have it "repaired" until it is out of warranty, then they don't have to worry about it. Do not ever by an LG product!