Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 40 questions
vote
Yes. It's the one I'm using.
Aug 26, 2013 by Tom B. Whitehouse
votes
Yes it does.
Sep 1, 2013 by D. Livingston
votes
votes
is LG840G HD ? Jul 25, 2013
No, it is not a smart phone.
Jul 26, 2013 by J. Cole
votes
I would think so, as this phone isn't a smart phone. My mother uses this phone on her 200 minute a month, $17 plan. To insure that she didn't inadvertently burn minutes online, I set her data on Wi-Fi only. Hope this answers your question.
Apr 29, 2014 by Amazon Customer
votes
Yes, Net 10 has lots of different plans, pull them up on the internet.
Feb 6, 2014 by Mike Daniels
votes
Yes it can. I have used it that way by purchasing the card at a retail store and also having it loaded by the month for $15 dollars for 200 minutes.
Jul 17, 2013 by Neal J. Neto
votes
Yes, we have two of these phones on the same plan and sometimes one phone has no signal and the other has full or vise versa.
26 days ago by Sandra L. Gibbs
votes
I had no problem transfering my phone number to my new phone. Net 10 was very nice about it.
Jun 14, 2014 by jeanwhite
votes
I do not believe so, and am no longer using this phone, though I prefer it to the one I now have. If you "google" LG 840G user manual, you may be able to research this question. Sorry I could not offer more help. By the way, the ONLY reason I gave up the LG 840G was because it uses the AT&T network, and I found that Verizon works better in my area. My best guess for the answer to your question would be: probably not. Good Luck.
Apr 24, 2014 by 9ah
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers