30 Day Warranty. Fully Functional AT&T (not unlocked) phone with signs of normal wear which may include: scratching on screen with scuffing and scratching on body. Phone only - no accessories or SIM card included.
The high-definition screen has 1280 X 720 resolution to bring you amazing color and detail (view larger).
Great for on-the-go people weighing only 4.5 oz. (view larger).
LG Nitro HD P930 at a Glance:
- 3G/4G/4G LTE connectivity
- Android 2.3 Gingerbread OS
- 1.5 GHz dual-core processor
- 4.5" True HD IPS touchscreen (1280x780) pixel
- 4 GB internal, 16GB SD card included (expandable up to 32 GB)
- 1 GB (RAM)
- 8.0 MP HD Rear-facing camera and camcorder; 1.3 MP front-facing camera for photos and video chat
- 1080p HD video recording
- GPS navigation
- Wireless-N Wi-Fi
- Stereo Bluetooth 3.0
- Personal/corporate e-mail
- Battery, standby 10.8 days, talk time 7 hours
LG Nitro HD P930 Overview
The LG Nitro HD is the state-of-the-art 4G LTE Android super phone offering a revolutionary visibility experience with crystal clear full HD viewing of on-board, user generated and web content. The breakthrough high definition display’s superior pixels per square inch and 16:9 HD aspect ratio deliver a real HD viewing experience for image, video, game and text clarity.
Web content is clearer and more robust by allowing more content to be viewed on a single screen than other smartphones with equal display dimensions. Powered by a 1.5 GHz dual-core processor and supporting AT&T’s 4G HSPA+ and LTE network connectivity (learn more below), consumers will experience PC-like web browsing, quickly download and store applications, music and videos, seamlessly multitask and enjoy the brilliance of HD multimedia with no lag time or processing interruptions. The HD experience is taken to a higher, more personal level with an 8MP rear-facing camera allowing consumers to capture and playback life’s moments in high definition 1080p video.
4.5-inch High Definition Touchscreen
The 4.5-inch True HD IPS display with 329 pixels/inch gives you higher image resolution and text readability, and you’ll enjoy undistorted, fullscreen viewing with the 16:9 HD aspect ratio. Plus, Nitro HD’s 1280 x 720 display lets you see more content on a single screen.
1.5 GHz Dual-Core Power
Powered by a 1.5 GHz dual-core processor and supporting AT&T’s LTE/HSPA+ 4G LTE compatibility,* plus Android 2.3 platform (Gingerbread), Nitro HD delivers improved power management, and adds multitouch and enhanced copy/paste.
* Limited 4G LTE availability in select markets. 4G speeds delivered LTE, or HSPA+ with enhanced overhaul, where available. Deployment ongoing. Compatible data plan required. LTE is a trademark of ETSI. Learn more at att.com/network.
Life in HD
The HD experience is taken to a higher, more personal level with an 8.0 MP HD rear-facing camera and camcorder (1080p, 30 frames / second)with LED flash, allowing you to capture life’s moments in high definition. The front-facing camera is capable of images up to 1.3 MP and can be used for video chat.
The LG Nitro weighs 4.5 ounces and measures 5.27 x 2.67 x 0.41 inches. Its 1830 mAh lithium-ion battery is rated at up to 7 hours of talk time, and up to (10.8 days) of standby time. It runs on AT&T's 4G LTE and HSPA+ networks GSM/GPRS/EDGE: 850/900/1800/1900MHz, UMTS/HSPA/HSPA+: 850/1900/2100.
What's in the Box
LG Nitro smartphone; Micro USB cable; AC charger; 16 GB micro SD card; 1830 mAh li-ion battery; Quick Start
AT&T 4G LTE Network
AT&T's 4G LTE network allows for quicker access, smoother media streaming, and faster web experiences. LTE technology is capable of delivering mobile broadband speeds up to 10 times faster than 3G. Additionally, LTE technology offers a faster response time due to lower latency--the processing time it takes to move data through a network--vastly speeding download times for web pages as well as improving services such as mobile gaming and two-way video calling.
Experience PC-like web browsing with a 1.5 GHz dual-core processor (view larger).
And when combined with 4G HSPA+ technology, AT&T is capable of delivering a quicker, more consistent mobile broadband experience than ever before. AT&T has deployed HSPA+ to virtually 100 percent of its mobile broadband network, which enables 4G speeds when combined with enhanced backhaul (via Ethernet or fiber). Backhaul is one of the major pieces of a telecommunications network. Think of it as the limbs connecting AT&T's cell towers with AT&T's backbone network that provides access to the Internet.
| ||LTE = Long Term Evolution |
Advanced wireless technology capable of increasing AT&T's already-fast network speeds. Now in select markets with deployment ongoing.
| ||HSPA+ = High Speed Packet Access |
Paired with enhanced backhaul--the accelerated pipeline between our network backbone and cell towers across the country--this technology boosts network performance.
Optional AT&T Services
AT&T Navigator: This premium GPS navigation application includes audible turn-by-turn directions, real-time traffic updates and re-routing options, and 3D moving maps (additional charges applicable). AT&T Navigator offers several other features to make your commute more enjoyable and reliable, including mobile access to Yellowpages.com. You'll be able to find the closes ATM, restaurant, gas station, Wi-Fi hotspot and more with over 10 million business listings.
AT&T FamilyMap: Locate any phone indoors or outdoors on the AT&T Network. FamilyMap provides peace of mind by being able to conveniently locate a family member from your wireless phone or PC and know that your family's information is secure and private. Want to verify that your child arrives home from school each day? Set up a Schedule Check to automatically get location information sent to you via text message or e-mail.
| || |
- Ultra-fast 4G connectivity via AT&T's LTE and HSPA+ networks. Where 4G isn't available, your phone will connect with AT&T's 3G network.
- Wireless-N Wi-Fi networking (802.11b/g/n) for accessing home and corporate networks as well as hotspots while on the go.
- AT&T Mobile Hotspot capable enabling you to connect multiple devices--from tablets to gaming devices--to the phone's 3G/4G cellular connection via Wi-Fi.
- Next-generation Bluetooth 3.0 connectivity backward compatible with older Bluetooth-enabled peripherals and includes stereo audio streaming.
- Onboard GPS for navigation (using pre-loaded Google Maps or optional AT&T Navigator) and location services.
- Android 2.3.6 OS (Gingerbread)
- Android Market for browsing and downloading thousands of free and paid apps.
- Pre-loaded Android apps: Browser, Calculator, Calendar (Google or Corporate), Camera, Clock, Contacts, Email, Gallery, Messaging, Music, News & Weather, Phone, Settings, Video Player, Voice Dialer, Voice Search, YouTube.
- Google applications: Gmail, Google Search, Google Voice Search, Google Latitude, Google Maps, Google Places, Google Talk.
- Google Maps Navigation with spoken turn-by-turn directions showing real-time traffic and 360° views of the destination.
Communications & Internet
- Full messaging capabilities including SMS text, MMS picture/video and IM instant messaging
- Full HTML browser (Webkit 5) with Flash 10.1 Support
- Personal and corporate e-mail access with support for Exchange ActiveSync as well as personal e-mail accounts (Google push, Yahoo!, POP3, IMAP).
- 1.5 GHz dual-core processor speeds up everything--from playing games to watching shows to opening files from work.
- 4.5" True HD IPS touch display 1280 x 720 pixels
- HDMI port out via MHL Adapter, Wi-Fi direct and DLNA to share on other screens (MHL adapter sold separately)
- Battery: 1830 mAh
- 4 GB internal; preinstalled 16GB microSD card included
- Memory expansion via microSD card slot with support for optional cards up to 32 GB.
- 1 GB of RAM
- Rear-facing 8-megapixel auto-focus camera with LED flash and panoramic capability
- Full HD (1080p, 30 fps) video capture
- 1.3-megapixel forward-facing camera for video chats and self portraits.
- Music player compatible with MP3, WMA, AAC, and WAV
- Video player compatible with MP4, M4V, AVI, WMV, and 3GP.
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- Hands-free speakerphone, voice recognition, voicemail, speech-to-text, text-to-speech, hearing aid compatible (HAC), airline mode.
Android Gingerbread Operating System
The Android 2.3 operating system (dubbed Gingerbread) features a clean, more refined interface with new icons, improved top notification bar, and more intuitive navigation.
Multitasking in Gingerbread allows you the ability to run more than one app at a time. If you're playing a game, you can easily switch to an incoming e-mail and then switch back to the game without losing your place. And like the previous version of Android ("Froyo"), Gingerbread provides support for Adobe Flash Player 10.1 for access to the full Web.
The onscreen keyboard makes it easier to type thanks to additional spacing between the keys and larger font sizes. And the more you use the keyboard, the easier typing will be as the enhanced suggest feature records previous input history to make better suggestions.
One-touch access to the popular Google mobile services you use every day is also available through the Android operating system. It provides easy access to both personal and corporate e-mail, calendars, and contacts supported by Exchange Server and Gmail. And through Android Market, you'll get access to thousands of useful applications, widgets, and fun games to download and install on your phone, with many more apps being added every day.
- Android Market for browsing and downloading thousands of free and paid apps
- Pre-loaded Android apps: Browser, Calculator, Calendar (Google or Corporate), Camera, Clock, Contacts, Email, Gallery, Messaging, Music, News & Weather, Phone, Settings, Video Player, Voice Dialer, Voice Search, YouTube
- Google applications: Gmail, Google Search, Google Voice Search, Google Latitude, Google Maps, Google Places, Google Talk
- Google Maps Navigation with spoken turn-by-turn directions showing real-time traffic and 360° views of the destination
Also Available for This Android Device
| || |
Amazon Appstore for Android
Get a great paid app for free every day.
| || |
Buy a book once and read it everywhere with our free Kindle Reading App for Android.
| || |
Shop 15 million songs and stream your Cloud Drive music directly from your Android device.
| || |
Find local movie showtimes and TV listings, watch trailers, and search the world's largest source of entertainment information.
| || |
Download audiobooks directly to your Android device, then listen wherever you go, get audiobook news, earn badges, and more.
| || |
Shop for millions of products, get product details, and read reviews--right from your mobile device.