4.0 out of 5 stars Great 4g LTE Phone For Boost Mobile
Boost Mobile customers will be excited to see the new LG F7 with 4g LTE, which is about four times faster than Boost's older 4G Wi-Max network and about ten times faster than its painfully slow 3g network.

Published 17 months ago by Alan Houston

3.0 out of 5 stars Great quality 4g LTE phone WITH ONE DEFECT
Great quality 4g LTE phone for talking, texting and surfing the web without a contract.
first of the 1080p true IPS display will wow your eyes on how amazing pictures, video and overall display will look simply amazing
doesn't have much ram but i have yet to experience lag with the phone due to the fact that it does a good job managing the available ram.
-...
Published 13 months ago by Andy

4.0 out of 5 stars Great 4g LTE Phone For Boost Mobile, July 22, 2013
Alan Houston (Texas, United States) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: LG Optimus F7 (Boost Mobile) (Wireless Phone Accessory)

NOTE: Sprint/Boost provide 4G LTE service to only about 50% of American homes. Use the coverage map on the Boost Mobile website to zoom in on your neighborhood and verify that a Boost 4G LTE signal is available on your block.

Avoid the Boost phones that use its Wi-Max network, such as the Samsung SII. Boost has begun closing down its Wi-Max network to shift the spectrum to its new and expanding 4g LTE network.

With its large and sharp screen, the F7 matches the high quality of the Samsung Galaxy SIII while providing DOUBLE the battery life, about ten hours of average use, compared with just five hours on the Samsung SIII.

The camera takes good photos and adequate videos. Music sounds okay through the rear speaker and sounds great with high quality ear buds. There is enough memory to add 4 gb of apps and an SD card slot to add all of your music and videos.

The processor is fast enough to handle demanding apps and most games will play smoothly. Netflix movies look great on the large, very high quality screen. Look for a case on Amazon that has a rear kickstand to make it easier to watch videos. Amazon has a good case selection.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lg Optimus F7, September 24, 2013
Raymond Gomez (Southern California) - See all my reviews
This review is from: LG Optimus F7 (Boost Mobile) (Wireless Phone Accessory)
I sold my Htc One Sv from Boost Mobile just to purchase this phone and wow, what a huge difference.

Call Quality, people hear me crystal clear unless im in a poor area that doesnt get great reception.

GPS-Navigation/ Well, i know im not the only one because many people on the boost mobile wbsite comment on it, The gps always seems to have a hard time finding my current location and i have used gps many times before and have gotten either lost or arrived late do to it, i downloaded another app, mapquest, which made it easier for me, still noy completely satisfied, and if gps is a majot attraction for you, you may want to rethink.

Screen Display, OMG, What a huge difference, when im home and i have wifi on, videos on youtube will be displayed in HD and wow pixels and movie trailers are so crystal clear. I Love the 720p display.

Processor/ 1.5 Dual core, i love the new feature of LG that allows me to watch a video (phone or sd storage only) and continue playing it while i browse the internet, text, or do anything else for that matter. Candy crush looks so vivid and so beautiful compared to my old htc one sv.

Speaker/ Music- Music is loud enough for me to play.

The phone feels good in my hands, i have huge hands and the phone fits perfect. The back casing of the phone gets covered up with finger prints alot due to the style of it but a case can just fix that.

Overall, i really love the 720p display,processor,videos,games,facebook,internet and pictures look so vivid and beautiful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome phone!, November 10, 2013
Amazon Customer (Philadelphia, Pa. United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: LG Optimus F7 (Boost Mobile) (Wireless Phone Accessory)
I have had this phone for a couple of months now and I love it! This is the only phone I've ever had where the battery truly does last ALL day! The phone is fast and responsive. So far, it hasn't slowed a bit even though I've downloaded a bunch of apps and games. The quick memo and q slide features have come in handy. The phone is comfortable to hold, even with a dual protective case. I haven't had any issues with the volume or speakers at all. The camera is so so, but there is a flash. There is also a front facing camera for skyping and selfies. 4G is a huge improvement over my old phone's 3G capability. I use it mainly for Internet browsing, Facebook, email, texting, games, YouTube, shopping, etc. I have absolutely zero complaints! It is an excellent phone!

3.0 out of 5 stars Great quality 4g LTE phone WITH ONE DEFECT, November 14, 2013
This review is from: LG Optimus F7 (Boost Mobile) (Wireless Phone Accessory)
- Also the LG interface flow really smooth with cool features on how your home screens move and how you unlock your screen.
-outstanding battery life i can use it all day with heavy texting and web surfing and still be at over 30% battery.
- android 4.1.2
-1080p video and pictures
-Physical home button that also works as a notification light which is extremely functional and really cool

****BIG BIG BIG defect is the GPS****
GPS signal goes in and out making it basically useless. most of the time it wont be able to pick up your loaction. LG included a free app called Izat qualcomm enhanced location service to help with the issue but it doesn't help what so ever same problems persist even after activating the app.
LG refused to help me solve the issue when i called them. they stated that it was a software issue.....
BUT google this issue and you will find that this issue affects most if not all of these phones so beware it not just me experiencing the gps issues, its most of the LG optimus f7 phones. other wise a great phone so LG please fix this.

5.0 out of 5 stars LG M7, 14 hour talk time?! Samsung HALF THAT!, July 30, 2013
Kooznak (Summerville, South Carolina) - See all my reviews
This review is from: LG Optimus F7 (Boost Mobile) (Wireless Phone Accessory)
BEST, most comfortable HD, 3-4G LTE Smart phone WITH a SMART battery, FINALLY! I personally like this phone. I was going to buy a tablet to use for fb and Amazon, etc., BUT, this new processor and 4.1 is PERFECT! NOW, all I need is my LG!

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THE PHONE !, September 26, 2013
This review is from: LG Optimus F7 (Boost Mobile) (Wireless Phone Accessory)
I Love it it has all the features the galaxy s3 does plus the added extra battery life i would say this phone is deffently worth it

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Phone 4G LTE, August 17, 2013
This review is from: LG Optimus F7 (Boost Mobile) (Wireless Phone Accessory)
good graphics for games it has alot of good features this phone has a 1.5 GHz dual core processor so the that means that this phone dosent lag while playing any type of games or apps

4.0 out of 5 stars GREAT BUY, February 3, 2014
This review is from: LG Optimus F7 (Boost Mobile) (Wireless Phone Accessory)
I bought this phone when it was on sale over the winter break. The phone I had before this was a Samsung Galaxy II that had "technical issues" for the 2nd time since I had the phone (less than a yr) I read every review I could find on every site for the LG Optimus F7. The price of the phone on Amazon was a deal breaker! Since I've had the phone, I haven't had many big issues. Everyone says its fast and it isn't slow but I feel it could be faster. I love the big screen, I'm able to see Iphone emojis! && I'm able to use my Swype! The battery life is awesome (this is a BIG PRO for me bcus I am always using my phone) If you have the money I'd say go with the LG Optimus G2, my bf has it, its awesome, but if your on a budget go with the F7...it's great so far.

One con would be that it sometimes freezes on one screen. It's easily fixed by waiting, or turning off the phone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy, January 10, 2014
This review is from: LG Optimus F7 (Boost Mobile) (Wireless Phone Accessory)
Love the screen quality. Great phone definitely made a real good choice when i bought this phone. Cant complain at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars like it, January 3, 2014
DANA MCPHERSON (SEBRING, FLORIDA, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: LG Optimus F7 (Boost Mobile) (Wireless Phone Accessory)
pretty cool phome, does everything it should and less than a samsung galaxy. ok in my book. ok ok ok