Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc blink-182 Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Price:$14.99+ Free shipping

on November 19, 2012
I picked this up at a local superstore to replace an older net 10 texting phone and do I love this phone. I read it runs of ATT towers those are the strongest in our rural area. It is my first android and it runs smoothly. My son uses youtube for teaching videos from school with no problems. Loaded many apps angry birds etc. and play smoothly. I also got an app with free songs and currently have about 30 songs.I did buy 16 mico sd card and had to transfer some things over wich was really easy even for me being a beginner. My 13 year old son wanted to buy a phone 5x as much but now asked for this one for xmas. Great starter android with great coverage.
88 comments|67 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 11, 2013
This is truely the Best Inexpensive Android phone on the Market. I had a Nokia E5 and my son got me The LG Optimus Logic for Christmas. It does what an inexpensive phone does and does it well. It has a small internal memory size though and at first this was a problem but "MY" solution was simply to download, read the simple instructions and use the following apps - It will take care of it:
1. App 2 SD
2. SanDisk Memory Zone.

I have 9 apps plus the default apps loaded on my LG Optimus Logic with no problems.

PicayuneMan
33 comments|37 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 20, 2012
I just bought this at walmart for79$. 1st smartphone so didn't kno what to expect.i love it.youtube,pandora,everythng a computer can do.I'm using net 10.u have to use the 50$ a month unlimited card for service,but u can pick up wifi and do a lot without any minutes.yes u pick up wifi anywhere its abailable and it kinda speeds up your internet.butyou can stream music, vids and everythng without wifi! I just ordered the white phone for my wife! Its 5 out of 5!
22 comments|53 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 13, 2013
WOW!! A GREAT ITEM FOR THE PRICE. MY FIRST SMART PHONE, AND I REALLY LOVE IT. I WOULD RECOMMEND IT HIGHLY!
on April 22, 2013
You get what you pay for. It's a cheap little phone for someone on a budget. It's really small but works nicely. Make sure it will work in your area before you purchase it or you will be constantly roaming and have no internet access. This also happens if you leave an area where the phone works. Net10 customer service is also pretty bad. I was on the phone with them for 2 hours as they passed me around to different departments, people, and managers. Most of which barely spoke English.
on July 8, 2013
This is not my first cheap version smart phone. The first one was so terrible I actually went back to using a phone with a cracked screen until I was able to purchase another phone rather than using that one! This phone is NOTHING like that! I LOVE, LOVE ittt! I use it on wi-fi whenever possible for the fastest web ability. When I have service and am using the internet it is very slow loading but I chalk that up to living in the middle of B.F.E. ( for those who know what that means lol) So I cant complain because even out in the sticks I have pretty good service and am able to make/receive calls and texts so thats is fine with me.
I have only one complaint and that is that you cant seem to store too much on the phone and a lot of programs cannot be moved off the phone and onto the eternal memory. Does anyone know how to fix this problem? Please share if you would be so kind!
on April 27, 2014
I originally bought this phone almost 2 years ago and am still using it today and I love it!! I tried buying adifferent one a few months ago just because I thought I might like a change and it was awful. This phone is indestructible compared to other smartphones. I absolutely recommend this phone!
on February 6, 2013
I was reluctant to take the leap to a touchscreen phone since I had adjusted just fine to "dumb phone" when my blackberry hit the toilet, literally. Maybe my expectations are low compared to some of the people who have had so many complaints about what this phone can't do, but for the money - what do you expect??? I was pleasantly surprised that this phone does all that I need it to do. I can text, surf the web, watch you tube, receive and send emails and interact on facebook with ease. The only downfall is the camera...but I am not complaining - I have a real camera, and for the money, this phone is AWESOME!
on March 16, 2013
I bought this item for my husband. He's very happy with it. I have bought another for his friend. I recommend this article and the seller. I love shopping at Amazon.
on January 20, 2013
This is smaller in size than I thought it would be. Great phone tho and easy to use. If this is your first phone like this it might take a few minutes to figure out what everything means. Found it does everything I need it to do. Using the apps on it will use up the battery but that is what the charger is for. I would recommend this to others.