Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: For AT&T LG Optimus G E970 Silicone Jelly Skin Cover Case Black Accessory
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it CaseLangVeirs Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on February 8, 2013
I purchased this for the AT&T LG Optimus G because the back of that phone cracks quite simply. This case fits horribly. It does not fit around the edges of the phone so it falls off quite easily. I do not use this case anymore, I purchased the bodyglove case that at&t carries because it works a lot better. This was horrible.
on January 9, 2013
There is a seam going around the whole outer edge that is painfully obvious every time I hold my phone. I would consider filing it down if the gel wasn't so thin. This is nothing like the last gel case I bought. That one had a seam only on the bottom of the phone and thick gel. If the price wasn't so cheap I would consider returning it.
on October 2, 2013
I love this case. Fits like a glove and it prevents me.from dropping my phone. My phone isnt even a month old and i have a problem with dropping my phone without a case to protect it. Love it. Great seller fast shipping.
on December 19, 2012
I was a little skeptical ordering an item that had no reviews, but upon checking the seller rating, I went ahead and did so. I am pleased to say that it was a very good experience. Upon ordering the case, I received a notification that my item was shipped literally moments later. I also received the case a few days before its estimated delivery.

The case itself is exactly as it is described. Unlike most cheap silicon cases, the cut job is far from sloppy. It fits perfectly, as well. I couldn't be happier with this purchase. I would highly recommend.
on January 28, 2013
The case fits closely with my Optimus G and all the slots align perfectly. I don't like any hard case or fancy leather case because I only use the case on the go. At home or work, I still like to use my Optimus G without the case. So a perfect case for me because it's easy to put on and take off.
on December 26, 2012
The case does seem to be designed for the AT&T version of this phone, but unfortunately bares fits over the edges of the phone resulting in it slipping off all the time.
on April 11, 2013
The case is loose fitting so it doesn't stay on well. More importantly and annoyingly, the case itself wraps around too far and covers part of the screen. Complete waste at any price!
on October 7, 2013
This case is pretty good. My only complaint is that it comes up so far over the edges that it makes using the keyboard a little tougher. otherwise it's fine.
on February 12, 2013
MAIN COMPLAINT - IT HAS A TENDENCY TO COME OFF, ESPECIALLY WHEN TAKING OUT OF MY JEANS POCKET. HAVE ALREADY REPLACED WITH A HARD PLASTIC COVER.
on January 17, 2013
it is a good product and I received it on time.
the only problem is that it is a bit bigger than it should be. it comes off real easily.