Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on October 2, 2012
Like the title says I have had this phone for 1 week. I was worried when i first put the order in that the pictures didn't match the description. But this is certainly a Lg optimus 3d max P725. very nice phone . large very responsive multitouch capacitive screen. Not too large tho, fits in my pocket just fine. The 3d is better than i anticipated much better than a nintendo 3ds. The camera is sweet too very crisp pics, its better than my old motorola milestone . 3d video is neat too. I live in the states and had no trouble getting it activated on at&t network thru straight talk. Going from spotty 3g to pretty steady 4g is a huge plus. I would recommend this phone to anyone that can actually see 3d.
on June 15, 2013
Good 3D main camera; 1080p video playback support
Dolby Music improves sound quality

The highlight of the handset is of course the fact that it offers a "glasses-free, full 3D experience"
Apart from the bundled 3D content that includes games and videos
the phone also provides a 3D converter that lets you transform 2D content (even games) to 3D
The battery,1520 mAh unit managed to keep the device running for around a day under normal use that including a brief spot of gaming,
which is decent by Android standards

on November 9, 2012
This phone is amazing, i cant describe it well, but is a must buy for 3D fans. You wont regreat buying this phone instead of Samsung galaxy or an iPhone. Everybody has that phones but this is one of a kind, perfect to showoff and a great gadget in general. Quality product at a great price!
on June 17, 2014
not buy you the seller a month of having the phone in my hand was reported the IMEI code and the phone did not work but try me to communicate witnot buy you the seller a month of having the phone in my hand was reported the IMEI code and the phone did not work but try me to communicate with the seller but did not answer anything So lost my dollars cell just stay me for camara 3dh the seller but did not answer anything So lost my dollars cell just stay me for camara 3d
on January 9, 2014
This its a great phone, still using and abusing it, great travel companion to watch movies and listen to music, 3D camera to take amazing pics and share on Phereo, the WOW factor when showing to others its 3D stuff, no matter using an oudated android version the specs are enought for all the things you need to do with a phone, my favorite phone so far, old by nowaday standards but good for me a 3D lover.
on October 16, 2012
Its amazing,but sometimes it breaks the music,but from there on its a great phone,no complaints the screen i sinply incredible with its 3d photos.
on October 24, 2012
Everything is better than I expected from this phone. Design is great, screen and 3D very impressive. Battery lasts between 1.5 and 2 days with moderate use.
on March 27, 2013
the battery life on this phone is ridiculous. i have to charge the phone three times per day and battery gets really hot at times. not satisfied with it at all, i expected better from lg. cant enjoy the phone to the fullest because of it. praise god for play store because the lg store is crap, esp for 3d apps. ould not recommend this phone at all, the htc 3d is probably better.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 24, 2013
The phone is fine...however need a better battery. Having issue with the battery and actually looking for a better one for the phone right now.
Excellent cell phone. It is exactly what I expected. The images, videos and 3D games are excellent as well all other functions