5.0 out of 5 stars It was just what I expected, November 30, 2012
This review is from: For LG Prestige AN510 511C LCD Clear Screen Protector Guard - Perfect Fit (Electronics)
The protectors arrived in a very short time and they were perfect for my phone. Easy to use and lots of value.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well but bad instructions, June 19, 2014
My husband works in construction so these were very needed. My only complaint is that the instructions that came with them were - NONE! Luckily, I'm semi-intelligent and was able to figure out how to put them on. The first one has been on for about a week or so and it looks to be working fine.

4.0 out of 5 stars It fit well, October 22, 2013
I don't even have this phone anymore but it fit well and wasn't expensive. It's a piece of sticky plastic that I wouldn't pay more than I did.

5.0 out of 5 stars great screen protector, August 11, 2013
Keeps my phone from getting scratched and very easy to put on. I would recommend this to all who has one of these phones