Successor to the popular LG Rumor Touch, LG Rumor Reflex is a sleek messaging device that offers an affordable and responsible addition to Sprint’s existing family of devices with natural attributes.
Stylishly slim design with a 3-inch touch display (see larger image).
The feature-rich LG Rumor Reflex also offers a large 3-inch WQVGA touchscreen, 2 megapixel camera and camcorder, MicroSD card slot supporting up to 32GB, and 3G data capabilities. Customers can enjoy instant access to update their social network status, upload a picture or find the coolest hangout with its built-in GPS.
The LG Rumor Reflex expands its storage capabilities with optional microSD cards up to 32 GB in size. Other features include Bluetooth connectivity for hands-free devices and stereo music streaming, GPS for navigation and location services, slide out QWERTY keyboard, access to both personal and corporate e-mail, and up to 5.3 hours of talk time.
- The phone’s outer cover is constructed from 31 percent post-consumer recycled materials by weight as defined by ULE
- The battery charger qualifies for the most energy efficient 5-star rating for extremely low power draw while still plugged in after your phone is fully charged
- The device has eliminated the use of many sensitive materials, including polyvinyl chloride (PVC), brominated flame retardants (BFR), halogen, beryllium, phthalates, and nickel.
- CarbonFree certified to offset the carbon footprint of the phone’s full lifecycle
- The device comes in fully recyclable packaging that is printed with soy inks, contains up to 87% post-consumer paper, and was engineered with a glueless construction.
- The packaging includes a postage-paid envelop to recycle your old phone and promotes a virtual user guide available on the Sprint website
The LG Rumor Reflex weighs 4.7 ounces and measures 4.2 x 2.1 x 0.6 inches. Its 1000 mAh lithium-ion battery is rated at up to 5.3 hours of talk time.
What's in the Box
LG Rumor handset, rechargeable battery, charger
Broadband-like 3G network: Supporting the EV-DO Rev. A high-speed data standard, this phone enables you to download and stream high-quality video, straight onto your phone. Where coverage is available, EV-DO Rev. A connectivity provides average download speeds ranging from 400 to 700 Kbps, with peak rates up to 2 Mbps.
TeleNav GPS Navigator: With TeleNav GPS Navigator, you will never need to print out directions again. As you drive, TeleNav GPS Navigator will give you all the information you need, such as the current street, the next turn to take, the distance remaining before your next turn, and more. Along the way, turn-by-turn directions will be announced in a clear voice and displayed on your phone. For example, TeleNav GPS Navigator will say, "Go 1.2 miles and turn right on Elm Street." As you approach the turn, you will hear, "Turn right on Elm Street." It also provides proactive traffic alerts with one click re-routing. And it's easy to find restaurants, banks, cafes, hotels and more from over 10 million points of interest across the U.S.
Sprint Music Plus: Jam out wherever you are with new songs or old favorites with the Sprint Music Plus app. You can purchase DRM-free full tracks (ranging from 69 cents to $1.29 per song), and you can save money when buying a bundle that includes the full track, ringtone and ringback tone with just one click. The app also allows you to create music playlists on your phone, assign ringback tones to play for different callers and times of day, and get new music recommendations based on their musical tastes.
Stay Sporty with Sprint: With NASCAR Sprint Cup Mobile, instantly connect to the NASCAR information you want, when you want it. Follow NASCAR action from practice to race day with real-time leaderboard and alerts. Get exclusive access to your favorite NASCAR Sprint Cup Series driver with real-time driver stats, breaking news and more. Live in-car audio, race radio, NASCAR on SPEED and other audio/video only available on select phones. Visit sprint.com/speed for details.
- 3G data speeds
- Onboard GPS for navigation and location services
- 3-inch WQVGA touch screen (Color TFT, 240 x 400 pixels)
- Full QWERTY keyboard
- MicroUSB port
- Removable battery
Communications & Internet
- Full messaging capabilities including SMS text, MMS picture/video and IM instant messaging
- Web browser
- MicroSD card slot supporting up to 32GB
- 2-megapixel camera
- Video capture capabilities
- Sprint Music Plus
- Sprint Mobile email
- Sprint TV & Movies
Wireless Emergency Alerts (WEA), also known as CMAS, is a part of a national alerting system called IPAWS (Integrated Public Alert and Warning System) that enables emergency management officials to rapidly disseminate the warnings and safety information via text alerts to wireless phones based on the phones’ geographic location. The Federal Emergency Management Agency or FEMA is responsible for receiving the alerting information and forwarding the alerts to participating wireless carriers such as Sprint. Such alerts may come from the President of the United States; the National Weather Service, state or county public safety officials. This system is integrated into the same national alerting services that serve television and radio today.