Featuring a large, 3-inch touch screen and an easy-to-use QWERTY keypad, the stylish 3G-enabled LG Rumor Touch for the prepaid Virgin Mobile network puts your entire social network at your fingertips. Enjoy quick access to threaded texting, instant messaging, and e-mail and with none of the contract obligations. With Virgin Mobile, you can choose a monthly plan with unlimited data, text and voice or just purchase the minutes and text you need (learn more below).
Enjoy affordable unlimited data, text and voice with Virgin Mobile.
Key Features Large, 3-Inch Touch Screen and QWERTY Keypad
With the LG Rumor Touch you can enjoy the convenience and style of a touch-screen phone along with a five-line QWERTY keypad. Quickly scroll through your selections on the big, 3-inch screen, where you can update appointments, search the web, make a call, or access your favorite music. With its familiar QWERTY layout, the slide-out keypad makes it easy to text, e-mail, or enter data.
Social Networking and e-mail at Your Fingertips
3-inch touchscreen complemented by slide-out full QWERTY keyboard (see larger image
Whether you use AOL/AIM, Yahoo, Hotmail, or Gmail, e-mail access is always at your fingertips with the Rumor Touch. Handy text messaging and picture sharing keeps you instantly in touch with family and friends. Camera, GPS, Memory Card Slot, and More
The Rumor Touch is loaded with tools including a 2.0-megapixel camera and camcorder, a microSD memory card slot for storing and transferring music and pictures, and a built-in GPS navigation system for getting directions.
Bluetooth Connection for Hands-Free Talk
The Rumor Touch is compatible with Bluetooth wireless devices, so you'll have the option to put down your phone and enjoy a hands-free conversation.
The LG Rumor Touch weighs 4.59 ounces and measures 4.24 x 2.16 x 0.63 inches. Its lithium-ion battery is rated at up to 7 hours of talk time, and up to 170 hours (6.7 days) of standby time. It runs on the 800/1900 CDMA/EV-DO Rev. A frequencies.
What's in the Box
LG Rumor Touch handset, rechargeable battery, charger, quick start guide
Virgin Mobile Prepaid Pricing
With Virgin Mobile, you can pay only for the calling time you use. You can choose a monthly Beyond Talk plan with unlimited data and messaging and just the right amount of talk minutes for your needs.
|Beyond Talk Unlimited Plans |
Virgin Mobile customers have access to the Sprint Nationwide Network, reaching more than 278 million people across the United States (see a map of Virgin Mobile's coverage area).
- 3G data speeds (EVDO Rev A.) (peak download speeds of up to 3.1 Mbps; peak upload speeds of 1.8 Mbps; average download speeds of 600 kbps-1.4 Mbps)
- 3-inch touch-enabled display (240 x 400 pixels; resistive display)
- Side-sliding full QWERTY keyboard
- Onboard GPS for navigation and location services
- 2-megapixel camera with video capture (2x digital zoom)
- 47 MB user-accessible internal memory
- Memory expansion via microSD card slot with support for optional cards up to 16 GB.
- Bluetooth connectivity (version 2.1) includes communication headset, hands-free car kits, and the A2DP audio streaming Bluetooth profiles.
- Web browser with built-in online services including Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, Google Maps, and YouTube.
- Full messaging capabilities including SMS text, MMS picture/video and IM instant messaging
- Personal e-mail access
- 3.5mm headphone jack