5.0 out of 5 stars No data package required
Published on July 3, 2012 by Ashlee

3.0 out of 5 stars enV3 - Battery Issues
Published on January 20, 2012 by Phyllis Borden

5.0 out of 5 stars No data package required, July 3, 2012
This review is from: LG enV3 Cellular Phone Red - Verizon (Wireless Phone Accessory)
Alright.. I bought this phone a few weeks ago. I was under the impression it did NOT need a data package. When I finally got it(it took about 2 weeks for them to actually ship it) I tried to switch my current phone to the Lg Env3. I tried doing over the internet and verizon decided to tell me it needed a data package. I was like, "fml" I just payed $100.00 for the damn phone and the accesories. On top of that, I threw away all of the paper work. I then decided to go in to the actual verizon store. The guy told me it would be an extra $10.00 a month(which honestly isn't much) for this phone. I continued to tell him that I had done a ton of research and it doesn't need the data package to work properly. He continued to tell me I needed to pay the extra $10 for 2gb of data. Rip off.. Lol. I wasn't about to stop there. When I got home I called customer service. After explaining my situation, the guy I was on the phone with told me it did NOT need the data package and he could take it off for me. Thank the lord. Anyways, lonog story short, this phone does NOT need a data package. Just call the customer service and they will help you out and take the data package off. Here is the number I called:507-385-3300. Ask for Brandon. He's phanominal.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Favorite Phone, November 4, 2011
Barbear "American Girl" (Old Bridge, New Jersey United States) - See all my reviews
I love this little phone! I have had plenty of phones and this one tops them all by far. I have been described as a "monster texter" and this phone is great for that. But it also has a super camera and operates perfectly as a phone. Even after my guy got me an iPhone I insisted on keeping this phone, too, because nothing facilitates texts like this and it doesn't impose bizarre spelling on my words. When the battery started to fade, I got a new one. Now the phone is getting a little old and it is starting to turn off by itself. But I have been so pleased with it that I am ordering a new one from an Amazon vendor as opposed to buying a refurbished one from Verizon. I hope I will have many more happy years with the LG enV3!

4.0 out of 5 stars tough little phone, August 22, 2011
i didnt purchase this phone from this seller. I infact purchased it from Verizon, but I just felt the need to share that I have had this phone for almost 2 years now, and has proved itself to be very tough. I tend to be very hard on my phones, so I steer away from smart phones with delicate touch screens. I probably drop my phone a couple of times a week on the concrete on accident and it just keeps on going, hah. I will say, I believe they have stopped making software updates for this phone, because I was having a few minor problems with the phone freezing up and having a hard time viewing my images on it, and the customer service at my verizon store said I needed to upgrade. Well, popping the battery out and back in fixes the problem for a while, so as long as it is still making phone calls, I'm good to go. If you have the same non-materialistic view as me about cell phones, this little phone is a great investment. Just don't get the internet package, use it for texting, pictures, and calls, and it is a cheap awesome phone. Just look for it somewhere else. This is a little pricey for older technology.

3.0 out of 5 stars enV3 - Battery Issues, January 20, 2012
Bought this phone for my step-son who is very hard on phones. The first couple of weeks of having the phone, he complained the phone was cutting off. I had several emails with the seller, who was very nice and offered a suggestion to fix it and then a replacement. In the meantime, I had also done some research on the phone, which I should have done beforehand. And, found out it is a battery issue with this particular phone. I followed the suggestion I found on the internet, which was to put a folded piece of paper between the battery and back cover to make sure it was "tight". This has worked so far. Seller was fine, phone just ok.

5.0 out of 5 stars LG enV3: Great phone!, February 12, 2012
I ordered this phone about a month ago. I love it so much, I am so impressed! Great for texting, even if you have bigger fingers because the qwerty keyboard is so spacious. The battery, at first, I wasn't impressed with because it lasted about a day AND after it died, I put it on charge when I went to sleep (this was the very first time I charged it, so that may have something to do with it too). When I woke up, (about 9 hours later) it was still charging! It took about 10 hours to charge the first time. BUT as I have used it over this past month and charged it when it died, the battery life is much longer. It once lasted for 5 days without a charge. That being said, don't judge the battery right away, it gets better as you use it. I would recommend this phone to anybody! I'm 15 and to be honest, it's REALLY not necessary to have an expensive smartphone. They have the most problems that come along as you use it and they are annoying. AND the data plans are so expensive, which every smartphone requires. But, if you are on the go all the time, and you constantly need a phone that accesses the internet and gets directions, and what not. Then maybe its for you. But definitely get this phone :)

5.0 out of 5 stars glad i purchased this phone, January 23, 2012
I was skeptical at first about buying a phone from the internet, but since it was from Amazon website I felt more secure. The cellphone was advertised as "new" and it was. It arrived in new packaging with all the accessories. To date, I have had no problems with this phone. I am very pleased with the size and various features.
I took it to the verizon store to activate which they did quickly and easily. No data plan was required - which I assumed from the phone description - and I was very happy about that. I also am pleased with the vendor who accurately described this product and delivered it so quickly.

1.0 out of 5 stars Deceptive Sales, October 11, 2012
DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH JUST CELLULAR!!! I do like the LG ENV3....However JUST CELLULAR who I purchased the phone from I would be very cautious with...After encountering a problem with my phone I had contacted both Just Cellular and LG corporation. LG was very nice and had me send my phone in for repairs since they have a one year warranty from the date of purchase. After LG received the phone I was informed that the phone was not a "new phone" as was listed and sold to me by JUST CELLULAR. In fact it was a refurbished unit at LG's facility 18 month prior to me purchasing it. Therefore they would not cover the repairs. After speaking with a customer representative from JUST CELLULAR, we have gotten no where. So I will be filing a complaint with not only AMAZON but our STATE ATTORNEY GENERAL for deceptive sales practices.

1.0 out of 5 stars DON"T BUY FROM THIS SELLER!, January 27, 2012
Phone was great - until it broke two months after we bought it. We sent it back to the company for a replacement phone we were told it was still under warranty. When our replacement phone came in the mail, it didn't work right out of the box. When we contacted the company, our warranty had expired and even though the phone was broken straight out of the box they would not replace it or refund it. My wife liked the product but it is ridiculous this company won't replace their defective product. Don't risk your money.

5.0 out of 5 stars No Problems so far, January 12, 2012
This phone is a fine phone, it worked for what I needed. My only requirements were a full keyboard and that is didn't require a data package. It is easy to use and have not had a problem yet. I love the fact that it comes in Red so I didn't have to go with plain old black.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome phone!, January 13, 2012
I bought my phone from Verizon 2 1/2 years ago & have had zero problems with it. Part of that is thanks to the Body Glove case I'm sure, cause it's taken some serious dives on the pavement. It just started powering down by itself some this month...not sure if it's from the lastest hit to the pavement or just age. My only complaint would be the small screen makes it a little hard to see pics. Overall, I would definitely buy it again!