5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely Satisfied
I am confused about the rating this phone is being given. My sister and I both bought this phone and we love it. It does not freeze up and we have no problems receiving or sending calls. Very fast 4G browsing whether or not we are on network or WiFi.Apps from Play Store are awesome and download quickly.I give this phone five stars and chose the Q so that I could have the...
Published 23 months ago by JLN

3.0 out of 5 stars Has some faults, but a good choice for the price.
Leaving a quick review here in case others are looking for a reasonably priced QWERTY slider keyboard phone for AT&T MVNOs. The keyboard is somewhat disappointing, it is more of a membrane type with buttons that do not appear to operate as separate keys. When a key is depressed, it may not necessarily type the character on the screen, so I have to look at the screen to...
Published 1 month ago by DaveWV

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful phone, October 3, 2013
This review is from: LG myTouch Q C800 GSM Android Slider Phone - Black/Grey (Wireless Phone Accessory)
As a first time user of a smart phone, I am very pleased with this phone. Of course I still am trying to learn of of these features that I never had before.

3.0 out of 5 stars help! my replacment q closes out web pages on its own after 30 seconds, August 11, 2013
I had my previous mytouch q for about 2 years with no problems until it fell and the screen cracked and with in 4 months with a cracked screen it just went black. Other than that problem I created myself no problems I love it so much I'm about to buy a new one to replace it!

I moved my review to 3 stars because the new one WON'T keep web pages open for more then 30 seconds with out closing them on its own! Which is super annoying and making me want to get rid of the phone! Please if anyone knows how to solve this problem comment here! Having a smart phone and paying for web is useless if you can't use it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good phone., August 10, 2013
zbrcal (Los Angeles CA) - See all my reviews
This is my first smartphone and it does every thing I need the sound quality is excellent. I really like the wifi calling works really welll

3.0 out of 5 stars Good basic slide phone with few drawbacks, August 3, 2013
Phone meets the basic requirements. Easy-side, clear screen. Very sensitive to touch and easily slips between apps when opening the slide. The access to the numbers on the phone is tedious. To type numbers you have to use the alt. key making typing labor-some . However quality of the overall phone is good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great phone no doubt!, February 22, 2013
I absolutely love my phone. I don't get what the bad reviews are for. It has a great front and back camera. Its 4g speed is great when you're in the right area. Its keyboard is a perfect size both on and off screen I use both equally. Android market is a must and it has that. As well as the optional color choice in store I do not suggest buying one off the internet you don't know what you're getting when it isn't in front of your face off the bat I'm glad I went to T-Mobile and was assured of getting a brand new phone from factory. Makes all the difference. I have this phone In white and by far this is my favorite phone yet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny, July 23, 2014
Love this phone... So much this is the second one I have owned... its fair priced and does everything I need it too... best feature a qwerty keyboard... may have to stock up on them because I hate touch screen keyboards...

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this phone!, August 21, 2014
I love this phone. This is my 3rd one. I love the keyboard. Think I am going to buy a couple of extras so I will have them on hand. I have Fat Finger Syndrome. Can't use the touch screen or the swipe to text. lol

1.0 out of 5 stars Before you ask, I signed a contract and now I'm stuck with it., May 15, 2013
Lauren Herrmann (New Market, VA United States) - See all my reviews
My myTouch dialed 911 from my pocket and purse about once a week for the first few months I had it. I had to download an app to stop it.

I had to download an app to make my phone stop calling 911.

-THIS IS A COMMON ENOUGH PROBLEM THAT SOMEONE ACTUALLY PRODUCED AN APP, TO STOP YOUR PHONE FROM DIALING 911.-

Do I really need to tell you anything else about this phone?
How about the fact that the alarm screen rotates at random, moving the 'stop' button so that you can't turn off the alarm? Or the fact that other than the aforementioned instance the screen wont rotate at all unless you slide out the key pad? How about the fact that the phone doesn't even ring until just before your voice mail takes the call, no matter how you set up your voicemail or ringtone? How about the fact that it comes pre-programed with 58, -FIFTY EIGHT- apps (many of which are doubles, ie; multiple music players, multiple map/direction apps) that you can't delete without rooting the phone and voiding your warranty?

Look, maybe I am an exception. Maybe my specific phone is just a dud. But even so maybe you'd be better off buying a phone that hasn't caused another purchaser to be threatened with legal action over excessive/frivolous 911 calls.

tl;dr This phone makes me want to cry sometimes.

5.0 out of 5 stars my MY Touch, August 11, 2014
I owned this phone before and I liked it so much that when it broke (dropped it from quite a height ) I replaced it with another My Touch . Great price too !!

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, July 27, 2014
Phone is slow and sometimes bugs, there is little phone memory, speaker doesnt work properly. Camera is ok.

Rate and Discover Movies