Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: BM Premium Pack of 2 LI-90B, LI-92B Batteries and Charger for Olympus Tough TG-Tracker, Tough SH-1, SH-2, SP-100, SP-100 IHS, SP-100EE, Tough TG-1 iHS, Tough TG-2 iHS, Tough TG-3, Tough TG-4, SH-50 iHS, SH-60, XZ-2 iHS Digital Camera
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eli Paperboy Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on August 10, 2013
After some experimentation at home, and getting decent results, decided to leave my Nikon D90 home this vacation and try just using the TG2.

Sure enough 3 days into vacation - the camera starts doing weird things - starts up, no visible signs of water and seems ok but none of the buttons work.

Look inside, no water, re-seat battery, memory card - same result. I even checked for a firmware problem - still buttons not working and camera can't focus or do anything but take one picture at whatever Fstop and focal lenght it started up at.

On a tip from my brother, I swap in the OEM Olympus battery and presto - no more issues. Camera works fine and has worked fine for a month since.

Note that all three batteries appeared to work fine for the first few days.

It seems like enabling the GPS and altimeter pieces put extra load on the battery and maybe the voltage drops and cause the camera to spaz out.

Not sure if this is a defective battery, bad battery design or maybe even a touchy camera, but as my brother indicated he's had it happen many times with cameras and other devices using off brand batteries . . . . . well keep it in mind I guess.
on June 6, 2013
The charger and batteries work wonderfully. The batteries fit snug in the charger and were refueled in a couple of hours. The charger also had no trouble recharging the OEM battery.

This is a great deal and arrived exactly as described in the ad.
on March 26, 2014
I was hesitant to order this product because there were a few less than stellar reviews. I can say unequivically that the product is an excellent substitute for the Olympus LI-90B. Both the batteries and the charger work perfectly without any problems. I experience none of the problems described by others. The package arrived with only the charger and the batteries were missing. I was quickly shipped two batteries at no charge to resolve that problem. I have to tell you that I think many reviews on Amazon are written by people who aren't capable of screwing in a light bulb let alone reading the directions on how to do it. Buy this product with confidence.
on October 8, 2015
Great concept but failed on me at the worst time possible. First of all I have to admit that the charger and battery seem like a great idea at a great price. The charger is nice and light and the 2 batteries I received were actually marked as 1900mAh instead of 1500mAh as shown. The charger is portable for travel as the AC plugs fold in. The dual voltage capability (100-240V) removable cigarette lighter plug and an included type C AC adapter are a nice touch for added versatility. When I first received the charger I charged both batteries fully with no problems but never got around to using the batteries. I am now currently on a 3 week vacation and the first time I tried recharging a depleted battery I noticed the charging LED was not lighting! I rechecked all contacts were clean and tight and confirmed that the outlet was working. The unit died on the first time I tried using it ON MY VACATION!!! Now I am stuck with with only 1 fully charged battery, one half dead and one fully depleted OEM battery when I still have 2-1/2 weeks left of vacation! Not to mention the fact that the return period has expired so I am stuck with a useless charger unless I can open it up and figure out what is wrong with it. Now I am hoping I can find a compatible charger in a pinch in this country which hopefully won't cost me an arm and a leg - NOT A HAPPY CUSTOMER!
on July 18, 2015
Cheap but works. I have a Olympus TG1 and TG4. The product is exactly as shown in the photo. The battteries work fine in the TG1 and TG2.

Not sure how long the charger or batteries will work....but at this price if it only works for a year....that is fine.

My daughter has a similar camera and I ordered one of these for her.

Not sure how someone could give a negative review. Does not make sense.
on March 12, 2016
Okay given the price. The charger is super handy to have around. If you can live with the limitations below. This may be a good alternative.

1. The battery indicator on the camera (TG-4) will not be giving an accurate reading when using this battery. My camera shuts down with two bars showing on the indicator.

2. Despite being rated at 1900 mAh, these batteries performed worse than 1350 mAh-rated genuine Olympus LI-92B. I tested the batteries that have gone under about 6 months of very light use by how long I can record HD video before the camera shuts down. Genuine battery recorded about 97 minutes. These recorded 87 and 88 minutes.

(1) is a bit of problem for me, as I often take the camera under water. I have been working around this problem by starting my dives with fully-charged ones. You will have to devise a way to physically label/tag fully-charged batteries. I use rubber bands.
on March 19, 2015
I cannot recommend this charger, I bought one with the understanding that it came with two batteries so that I could use them as backup for the batteries in the camera I bought for when I was in China. Unfortunately the charger did not work after the second time I charged a battery. Do not buy you will be very unhappy.
on January 2, 2013
I bought the wall charger and batteries. The batteries are generic and not made by Olympus so that's misleading. The bigger problem is the wall charger clearly says made for Li-50B and not 90B. It will not charge my batteries nor my original battery. The light is not functioning correctly and the batteries are not charging. It appeared to work initially - I bought it in August and used it sparingly for three months and now it isn't working. I too it to the the store Battery Plus and they feel it's the wrong charger for the battery.

I have not been happy about this purchase. Am looking to replace it. I don't recommend buying this product.
on September 17, 2012
Shipped very fast and works well. Plug n play. The batteries seem to last a long time. I hesitated to purchase because it was so inexpensive. I glad I did buy them now.
on January 2, 2015
I got this today for my Olympus TG-2, charged both batteries (one appeared already charged,) put one in the camera and it worked. During charging the battery and charger remained cool or only very slightly warm - a good sign. As a battery charges, an LED indicator light starts red, and gradually changes to yellow and, finally, green to indicate a full charge. This took about an hour, but I don't know whether the uncharged battery was, in fact, partially charged. I am now charging the Olympus-brand battery, but it is not done yet.

The charger came with a 12v automobile charger, which I have not tried.

Although it was not mentioned in the product description, it also came with a US-to-Europe plug adapter, which should work on the continent but not in the UK, which uses a different plug. I did not see this adapter mentioned in the product description. The charger is marked for 100-240VAC, but I have no way of testing this.The real test will be when I use the batteries in my TG2 for about two hours of snorkeling. I will report back after my next snorkeling trip in several months.