Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on December 17, 2011
I ordered this book along with a number of other Thanksgiving Parade related gifts based on its title and photo, as it turns out it is the same exact book as this item listed (also purchased) on Amazon America's Parade: A Celebration of Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade.

The ad is deceptive in both it's image and title, and in the fact that it is not grouped together with the other sellers that are offering the same title in the link above.
on October 7, 2002
This book tells the whole story of how the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade has become America's number 1 parade. It tells how it has grown. The story of the floats, the ballons and the guest artists. A book the whole family can enjoy.
on January 2, 2011
This is a slim coffee table book giving a concise history of the Macy's parade. It is very well illustrated with hundreds of photos dating from the 1930's through the late 1990's. The text is simply written and informative... perfect to pick up and browse at any point. I got this for my 9-year-old after seeing the parade live and it made a great complement.

-- mm
on November 18, 2001
This is a good photographic book celebrating the Macy's Parade. The pictures of the balloons and floats over the years are great--my nephew has enjoyed it as much as I have. A good gift for kids and adults alike--I'm giving a few as gifts.
on January 17, 2010
I can't really give a first hand review of this product since I purchased this as a Christmas gift for my sister, but she loved it when she unwrapped it Christmas morning :-)
on January 7, 2014