The Air Lift 23450 Viair 480C Air Compressor Dual Pack is a bundling of two complete 100% duty cycle Viair 480C Air Compressor kits. A pairing suitable for dual axle/suspension onboard air compression systems that may also double as mobile pneumatic toolboxes, vehicles utilizing the Viair 480C Air Compressor Dual Pack effectively double the productivity of their compression ability and efficiency, while limiting the draw on the vehicle's onboard 12-volt battery source. This dual pack is suitable for use with either 2.5 gallon or 5 gallon air tanks.
Double the productivity of your air management system. View larger.
Increased Pressure Rates at Minimal Amp Draw
The increasing popularity of automotive air management systems powered by onboard air compressors has brought predictable benefits to drivers across the automotive spectrum hungry for ever more flexibility when it comes to tuning the suspension within their rides as well as tapping into the power of their air compression systems for pneumatic power for mobile tools. But with increasingly sophisticated, and common, in-vehicle applications like dual path control allowing for independent suspension of each wheel and the constant want for faster fill rates, increasingly high duty cycles and overall lower amp draw on vehicle 12-volt battery sources, it is doubtful that a single compressor can provide all that consumers need. This is where Air Lift's Dual Pack line of Viair compressors comes in.
Air Lift's Viair 480C Air Compressor Dual Pack
The Viair 480C is a 100% duty cycle at 100 psi, 12-volt powered, 200 psi compressor. By itself a single Viair 480C puts out 1.76 CFM flow at 0 psi and is capable of filling a 5-gallon tank from 110 psi to 145 psi in 1 minutes 55 seconds, all while pulling a maximum of 20 amps of power. As good as this is, consumers looking for even more effective results from their onboard air suspension system, especially for dual path systems and systems that also may provide the power for a pneumatic toolset, can ratchet this performance up even further by opting for an Air Lift 480C Dual Pack system. Effectively doubling the performance and efficiency of a system using a single Viair 480C, this dual pack is a workhorse that could really put the spring in any medium to large onboard air compression systems on the road today. Additional features include horizontal cooling fins and a trapezoidal head design, a standard ⅜" stainless steel braided leader hose with ⅜" NPT inline check valve and insulated wiring.
Compact Viair 480C compressors fit almost anywhere. View larger.
- 2 Viair 480C compressor kits, each including:
- Installation instructions
- Mounting hardware (nuts, bolts, locking washers)
- Vibration isolators
- Remote mount air filter assembly
- 2 replacement air filter elements
- Air line for remote mount air filter installation
- Stainless steel braided leader hose
- Check valve
- Maximum pressure 200 psi
- 100 percent duty cycle at 100 psi
- Utilizes a 12-volt power source
- Maximum amp draw 20 amps per air compressor
- Bright chrome finish
- Max working pressure 200 psi
- Standard ⅜" stainless steel braided leader hose with ⅜" NPT inline check valve
- Individual 2.5 gallon tank fill rates:
- 0 To 145 psi - 2 minutes 29 seconds
- 110 to 145 psi - 57 seconds
- 0 to 200 psi - 5 minutes 02 seconds
- 165 To 200 psi - 1 minute 23 seconds
- Individual 5 gallon tank fill rates:
- 0 To 145 psi - 6 Minutes 02 seconds
- 110 to 145 psi - 1 minute 55 seconds
- 0 to 200 psi - 10 Minutes 08 seconds
- 165 To 200 psi - 2 minute 20 seconds
Two Year Limited Warranty
Air Lift Company warrants its 23480 Viair 480C Air Compressor Dual Pack to the original retail purchaser against manufacturing defects for two (2) years when used on catalog-listed applications on cars, vans, light trucks and motor homes under normal operating conditions. The warranty does not apply to products that have been improperly applied, improperly installed, used in racing or off-road applications, used for commercial purposes, or which have not been maintained in accordance with installation instructions furnished with all products.