Air Lift's 1000 Series Rear Air Spring kit is the easy, inexpensive solution to vehicle "bottom out" events, sway and body roll and rough rides that are often the result of inadequate or uneven rear suspension. Consisting of two durable, easy to install and use pressurized cylinders, this kit provides up to 1,000 pounds of load leveling power on each rear wheel, ensuing a safe, smooth and level ride when you need it.
1,000 Pounds of Load Leveling Power
Air Lift 1000 Series Air Springs are pressurized air cylinders designed to provide up to 1,000 pounds of additional leveling capacity to heavily loaded vehicles. Designed to work in tandem, the two air springs included in Air Lift's 000 Series Rear Air Spring kit share the duty of supporting your vehicle's rear suspension. Installed within your vehicle's standard coil springs when deflated and malleable, these cylinders can be inflated to up to 50-psi (minimum of 5-psi to avoid chafing and coil pinch) via a series of included air line tubing located by the user at the most convenient spot along the vehicle chassis. Air lines may also be arranged in a dual routing configuration, allowing the the two air springs to be inflated to different pressures if necessary, at different spots selected along the car's chassis. Inflation can be done with any air compression tool capable of delivering the pressure, ranging from a dedicated onboard air compression system, to portable air compression tools built into jump-start tools or even a hand pump. The cylinders are constructed of rugged, durable materials and feature high burst strength.
Whether you are experiencing "bottoming out" during which your vehicle nearly scrapes the road and headlight aim is askew, vehicle swaying and rolling due to uneven suspension or a rough ride, the simple answer to the problem could be rear-end suspension adjustment. You can achieve this easily and inexpensively with Air Lift's 1000 Series Rear Air Spring kit.
- Fully adjustable rear air springs level your vehicle when towing or hauling a heavy load for a safe comfortable ride
- Easily installs inside your vehicle's standard rear coil springs to eliminate sag and bottoming out
- Rugged durable materials used ensure that air springs and all hardware will last indefinitely under proper conditions
- Inflatable up to absolute max of 50-psi, with a minimum of 5-psi and provides up to 1,000 pounds of leveling capacity
- Both air springs can be inflated to the same pressure via a single air line, or can be inflated to differing pressure when needed via a dual air line configuration