Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on June 10, 2013
I would have gave it a 5. the only problem with it is, it is not seamless. when i tried to wear a dress, you could see the cut out and seams on the side. however, when i wore it with jean shorts, i was totally feeling myself! i finally had a rump shaker, lol!! just please tell me is there a seamless version for dresses?????????????????
on April 15, 2014
Product runs extremely small. I ordered a small first because I am about a size 3. But I had to toss it and buy a large. It fits OK but still small around the thigh.
on October 17, 2013
this is really perfect for a butt lift, way better than the padded ones which u feel fake while this u can feel ur butt behind lifted :)perfect in jeans not in legging and really comfortable. love it !
on January 9, 2014
Love this product! Pow! I had a perfect, natural-looking bootie all evening...wore the girdle under tight pleather pants! Received compliments, but kept this secret a secret!
on August 16, 2014
It deffinitly does work , but please listen to everyone order a size up , i was hard headed and ordered a small and its pretty tight but Its a great buy .!
on July 9, 2014
I love it it does exactly but I wanted to do boy what a difference it makes
on July 23, 2014
This product is great! It actually looks like I have something back there. It's all natural & it's all me! Best product ever!
on March 22, 2014
It's cheap and it actually works u can wear it under anything and it really lifts ur butt I luv this product
on April 6, 2014
I couldn't believe how it gave me a nice lift and rounded my butt. Now I have a butt! Thanks no surgery needed. LOL
on March 3, 2015
I love this piece, I brought the wrong size, so I'll be ordering another pair. It really lifts the buttock high. I use them to work out in to shape the butt area. People can't tell I have them on, I ask my friends what's different and the answer is I don't know. So that is a plus!