5.0 out of 5 stars L-O-V-E it !!!
Published 18 months ago by Catherine Seaman

3.0 out of 5 stars Wish it were larger
Published 25 days ago by KMJ

5.0 out of 5 stars L-O-V-E it !!!, March 1, 2013
I took a gamble and ordered this without knowing what it smelled like first... I really like the original Light Blue a lot. I've never owned the original, but I have smelled it on friends of mine. I came on to Amazon to buy Light Blue and stumbled across this limited edition flanker. I am so glad I bought it. To me, it smells completely different from Light Blue. It is softer, more feminine, very sexy.. not as hard & citrusy as LB, but still clean and fresh. If you are thinking of getting this, you will not be disappointed! Love love love!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, April 22, 2014
It's similar to Light Blue but smells lighter. I get plenty of compliments from men and women on this perfume...

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT PERFUME, January 31, 2014
THE SMELL TAKES YOU TO ANOTHER PLACE! PLEASE GRAB A BOTTLE AND ENJOY WHAT THEY HAVE TO OFFER. D&G ROCK!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wish It Wasn't Limited Edition, January 28, 2014
I have been searching for a new perfume for awhile and recently went into my local Sephora looking for a new scent. I'm usually fairly picky when it comes to scents and while I like light, crisp scents the original Light Blue had never really stood out to me. I was just about to go with a bottle of Acqua di Gioia when the sales lady suggested this limited edition flanker of light blue. I was skeptical about liking it. Fortunately, it was love at first smell but they only had the 3.3oz in stock which far exceeded my budget. What a welcome surprise to find it here on Amazon for half price! The only complaint I had was how long shipping took. While I understand you can't ship perfume by plane by being a "flammable" substance I think it's silly that the nearest warehouse they had it in was clear across the country (and I mean clear across).

As for how it smells, it's definitely got sweeter notes but is probably closer to a floral. It still manages to be light but don't expect any citrusy notes. It really is a different impression from the original Light Blue.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Perfume, May 18, 2013
Best perfume ever. It lingers and I would definately reccomend it to anyone looking for a new scent to try.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, March 11, 2013
This is the best scent. I get lots of complements on it. Better than the original light blue but it is nice too

5.0 out of 5 stars Will Buy Again, July 17, 2014
I have worn regular Light Blue for years (and always got compliments on it but it't been 10 years, come on.. time to try something new) & wanted to switch up for this summer. It is CLEARLY a different scent than traditional Light Blue but it has a similar musky scent/ not overly feminine which I love. It looked like several of the negative reviews were from people thinking this was Light Blue- it isn't- but it is a good alternative for something different. I will order this again!

3.0 out of 5 stars Wish it were larger, August 21, 2014
KMJ (Florissant, MO United States) - See all my reviews
I love this perfume. I brought this perfume and I had not noticed that I had purchased the smaller bottle which was priced the same as the larger 3.3 bottle. I contacted the sellers before it shipped and was told I could cancel the order in an email but when I went to cancel minutes later I was told that it had just shipped. So I got the perfume I wanted just not the size I thought I was paying for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with it, July 14, 2014
Came in quicker than expected! Very pleased with it,

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, July 12, 2014
Wife says is a fresh and clean fragrance.

Rate and Discover Movies